● Improve CI/CD tooling using gitlab.
● Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
● Build and maintain highly available systems.
● Implement the CI pipeline.
● Implement and maintain monitoring stacks.
● Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
● Implement and own the CI.
● Manage CD tooling.
● Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
● Build and maintain highly available production systems.
● Configuration Management experience such as Kubernetes, Ansible or similar.
● Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
● Strong Linux, system administration background.
● Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form. Strong knowledge of AWS,
About Technocruitx universal services pvt ltd
Are you passionate about system administration, scripting and process automation?
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS and GCP cloud based production systems, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of testing and production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements.
- Evaluate new technology options and products
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions.
- Keeping an update related to developer tools,DevOps cloud computing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Blue Green Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Automate Infrastructure, Continuous Delivery and Continuous Build, Continuous Testing.
- 1+ years experience with using a broad range of cloud technologies which will be covering AWS EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, Docker, Lambda etc. (or equivalents in GCP and/or Azure) to develop and maintain cloud solutions, with focus on practicing cloud security.
- Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime cloud environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Windows and Linux system administration.
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with system monitoring tools .
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
What problems will you be working on:
• Work with dev teams to automate deployment of modules and manage the continuous deployment pipeline
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of all applications • Working on reducing infrastructure cost by adhering to best practices and automating workflows wherever possible
• Work on identifying, testing, prototyping, and adopting technologies to suite our infrastructure
Your skills and experience:
• Hands on experience on AWS
• Hands on experience of docker and Kubernetes
• Hands on experience of k8s related tools like helm, Prometheus, Grafana, Loki • Experience with securing infrastructure, setting up monitoring
• Setting up automated CI/CD pipeline via jenkins, ansible, spinnaker • Experience of working on infrastructure cost reduction and optimization • Familiarity with python, go or java
• Experience with database systems and PostgreSQL • Should be well versed in terraform / ansible
Experienced with Azure DevOps, CI/CD and Jenkins.
Experience is needed in Kubernetes (AKS), Ansible, Terraform, Docker.
Good understanding in Azure Networking, Azure Application Gateway, and other Azure components.
Experienced Azure DevOps Engineer ready for a Senior role or already at a Senior level.
Demonstrable experience with the following technologies:
Microsoft Azure Platform As A Service (PaaS) product such as Azure SQL, AppServices, Logic Apps, Functions and other Serverless services.
Understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management products such including Azure AD or AD B2C.
Microsoft Azure Operational and Monitoring tools, including Azure Monitor, App Insights and Log Analytics.
Knowledge of PowerShell, GitHub, ARM templates, version controls/hotfix strategy and deployment automation.
Ability and desire to quickly pick up new technologies, languages, and tools
Excellent communication skills and Good team player.
Passionate about code quality and best practices is an absolute must
Must show evidence of your passion for technology and continuous learning
• DevOps/Build and Release Engineer with maturity to help, define and automate the processes.
• Work, configure, install, manage, on source control tools like AWS Codecommit / GitHub / BitBucket.
• Automate implementation/deployment of code in the cloud-based infrastructure (AWS Preferred).
• Setup monitoring of infrastructure and applications with alerting frameworks
• Able to code in Python.
• Extensive experience with building and supporting Docker and Kubernetes in
• Understand AWS (Amazon Web Services) and be able to jump right into our
• Security Clearance will be required.
• Lambda used in conjunction with S3, CloudTrail and EC2.
• CloudFormation (Infrastructure as code)
• CloudWatch and CloudTrail
• Version Control (SVN, Git, Artifactory, Bit bucket)
• CI/CD (Jenkins or similar)
• Docker Compose or other orchestration tools
• Rest API
• DB (Postgres/Oracle/SQL Server or NoSql or Graph DB)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely
• Server orchestration using tools like Puppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.
Please send your CV at priyanka.sharma @ neotas.com
Araali Networks is seeking a highly driven DevOps engineer to help streamline the release and deployment process, while assuring high quality.
Use best practices to streamline the release process
Use IaC methods to manage cloud infrastructure
Use test automation for release qualification
Skills and Qualifications:
Hands-on experience in managing release pipelines
Good understanding of public cloud infrastructure
Working knowledge of python test frameworks like pyunit, and automation tools like Selenium, Cucumber etc
Strong analytical and debugging skills
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Araali Networks is a SaaS based cybersecurity startup that has raised a total of $10M from well known investors like A Capital, Firebolt Ventures and SV Angels, and and through a strategic investment by a publicly traded security company.
The company is disrupting the cloud firewall market by auto-creating nano-perimeters around every cloud app. The Araali solution enables developers to focus on features and improves the security posture through simplification and automation.
The security controls are embedded at the time of DevOps. The precision of Araali controls also helps with security operations where alerts are precise and intelligently routed to the right app team, making it actionable in real-time.
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have
deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products.
This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+
• Develop Collaborate in large-scale systems design discussions.
• Deploying and maintaining in-house/customer systems ensuring high availability,
performance and optimal cost.
• Automate build pipelines. Ensuring right architecture for CI/CD
• Work with engineering leaders to ensure cloud security
• Develop standard operating procedures for various facets of Infrastructure
services (CI/CD, Git Branching, SAST, Quality gates, Auto Scaling)
• Perform & automate regular backups of servers & databases. Ensure rollback and
restore capabilities are Realtime and with zero-downtime.
• Lead the entire DevOps charter for ONE Championship. Mentor other DevOps
engineers. Ensure industry standards are followed.
• Overall 5+ years of experience in as DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute
• Experience in Azure is a must. AWS experience is a plus
• Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and containers
• Proficiency in developing and deploying fully automated environments using
Puppet/Ansible and Terraform
• Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios/Icinga, Prometheus, AlertManager,
• Good knowledge of source code control (git)
• Expertise in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment setup using Azure
Pipeline or Jenkins
• Strong experience in programming languages. Python is preferred
• Experience in scripting and unit testing
• Basic knowledge of SQL & NoSQL databases
• Strong Linux fundamentals
• Experience in SonarQube, Locust & Browserstack is a plus
Logistics is complex, layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, completely offline and deep with trivial and deep rooted problems. Though, industry contributes 14% to the GDP not much focus has been put and progress has been made to solve the problems of the industry.
Fleet owner sits at the centre of the supply chain, responsible for the most complex logistics implementation yet least enabled. WheelsEye is a logistics company, rebuilding logistics infrastructure around fleet owners.
Currently, Wheelseye is offering technology to empower truck fleet owners. Our software helps automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time performance and streamline their business.
We are a young and energetic team of IIT graduates comprising of Alums from Shuttl, Snapdeal, Ola, Zomato, ClearTax, Blackbuck, having rich industry and technology experience. It is our constant endeavour to create and evolve data-driven software solutions that conquer logistic business problems and inspire smarter data driven decision making.
What’s exciting about WheelsEye?
● Work on a real Indian problem of scale
● Impact lives of 5.5 cr fleet owners, drivers and their families in a meaningful way
● Different from current market players, heavily focused and built around truck owners
● Problem solving and learning oriented organization
● Audacious goals, high speed and action orientation
● Opportunity to scale the organization across country
● Opportunity to build and execute the culture
● Contribute to and become a part of the action plan for building the tech, finance and service infrastructure for logistics industry
● It’s Tough!
● At least 3 years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer and should have vast experience in systems automation, orchestration, deployment, and implementation.
● Ideal candidate must have experience working with tools such as MySQL, Git, Python, Shell scripting, and MongoDB.
● Demonstrate experience in scaling distributed data systems, for example, Hadoop, Elasticsearch, Cassandra, among others.
● Keen understanding of monitoring solutions for all layers of web infrastructure.
● Experience working with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Grafana.
● The candidate must be skilled in the configuration, maintenance, and securing of Linux systems as well as skill in scripting languages such as Shell and Ruby.
● He/ She will also need to have skills in infrastructure automation tools, for example, Chef, Ansible
● Ability to handle 3-4 people in a team and design their career path.
• Anshul Mimani (Ex-Shuttl | IIT Kharagpur)
• Manish Somani (Ex-Shuttl | IIT Roorkee)
Anaxee is India's REACH Engine! To provide access across India, we need to build highly scalable technology which needs scalable Cloud infrastructure. We’re seeking an experienced cloud engineer with expertise in AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Networking, Security, and Database Management; who will be Managing, Maintaining, Monitoring, Handling Cloud Platforms, and ensuring the security of the same.
You will be surrounded by people who are smart and passionate about the work they are doing.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges to the job.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 1 year and Above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 2.64 LPA
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile Outreach & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach the remotest parts of India, on-demand.
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Anaxee is one of the very few venture-funded startups in Central India | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Responsibilities (You will enjoy the process):
#Triage and troubleshoot issues on the AWS and GCP and participate in a rotating on-call schedule and address urgent issues quickly
#Develop and leverage expert-level knowledge of supported applications and platforms in support of project teams (architecture guidance, implementation support) or business units (analysis).
#Monitoring the process on production runs, communicating the information to the advisory team, and raising production support issues to the project team.
#Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
#Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS and GCP applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing and advanced analytics
#Participate in all aspects of the SDLC for AWS and GCP solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
#Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix, and document problems, and implement preventive measures
#Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
#Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS and GCP infrastructure and systems; Design, deploy, maintain, automate & troubleshoot virtual servers and storage systems, firewalls, and Load Balancers in our hybrid cloud environment (AWS and GCP)
What makes a great DevOps Engineer (Cloud) for Anaxee:
#Candidate must have sound knowledge, and hands-on experience, in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
#Good hands-on Linux Operating system OR any other similar distributions, viz. Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL/RedHat, etc.
#1+ years of experience in the industry
#Bachelor's degree preferred with Science/Maths background (B.Sc/BCA/B.E./B.Tech)
#Enthusiasm to learn new software, take ownership and latent desire and curiosity in the related domain like Cloud, Hosting, Programming, Software development, security.
#Demonstrable skills troubleshooting a wide range of technical problems at application and system level, and have strong organizational skills with eye for detail.
#Prior knowledge of risk-chain is an added advantage
#AWS/GCP certifications is a plus
#Previous startup experience would be a huge plus.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp on emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and have the ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth
What we offer
#Exciting challenges to learn grow and implement notions
#ESOPs (Employee Stock Ownership Plans)
#Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office,
#And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC-funded startup.
What happens after you apply?
You will receive an acknowledgment email with company details.
If gets shortlisted, our HR Team will get in touch with you (Call, Email, WhatsApp) in a couple of days
Rest all the information will be communicated to you then via our AMS.
Our expectations before/after you click “Apply Now”
Read about Anaxee: http://www.anaxee.com/
Watch this six mins pitch to get a better understanding of what we are into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Let's dive into detail (Company Presentation): https://bit.ly/anaxee-deck-brands
We are looking for a Sr. Engineer DevOps and SysOps, who is responsible for managing AWS and Azure cloud computing. Your primary focus would be to help multiple projects with various cloud service implementation, create and manage CI/CD pipelines for deployment, explore new services on cloud and help projects to implement them.
Technical Requirements & Responsibilities
- Have 4+ years’ experience as a DevOps and SysOps Engineer.
- Apply cloud computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes on AWS and Azure (GCP is optional / Good to have).
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the company’s computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
- Expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
- Can maintain Java / PHP / Ruby on Rail / DotNet web applications.
- Experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Expertise in software development methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- Possess a problem-solving attitude.
- Can work independently and as part of a team.
Soft Skills Requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Agility and quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Understanding of the Software development life cycle
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Should have a high level of energy working as an individual contributor and as a part of team.
- Good command over verbal and written English communication