We are Hiring for Sr. Manager-Product Engineering # Leading payment company
Exp: 15-18 years
Notice period: 30days or < 30days
1) Proficient knowledge on Core Acquiring process for Banks & ISOs/Aggregators
2) Sound knowledge of Payments Domain, Payment/Switching, banking and finance domain (POS, IPG , UPI.....)
3) Knowledge on Acquiring Solution & Systems for Merchant Management , Asset Management , Support Management , Payouts & Recovery , Staging & Settlements , end to end Recon
4) Knowledge on Incoming/Outgoing files to VISA, Master , Rupay and AMEX Scheme
5) Added advantage to have knowledge on Interchange Cost calculation based on Scheme Manual
6) Handling Team size of min 10 -15 resource inclusive of Team Leads , Developers & Tech Supports
7) Process orientation and clarity of thoughts.
8) Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills.
9) Analytical and methodical in approach
10) Attention to detail and must be able to report & address problems quickly and accurately.
11) Able to handle pressure.
12) Experience with Jira test management tool.
13) Experiences in designing, describing and documenting unit test cases.
14) Strong follower of SDLC Process, Bug Tracking, Ticketing.
15) Experience in single & multiple release project life cycles.
16) Ability to interact and coordinate with employees at different levels, different groups, and different geographical locations within the company.
17) Resource tracking for improving delivery outputs with focus on learning from each wastage encountered during deliveries
18) Ability to adapt to waterfall or agile model of Project delivery as per the need of the hour
19) Significant contribution as an individual performer as well as a team player
2) Added advantage if worked in Vtiger Framework concepts
3) Strong expertise on Object Oriented on MVC Application Language preferably PHP with hands on experience
5) Proficient in PL/SQL with hands on experience in Posgres,Oracle
6) Proficient in Linux OS commands
7) Hands on experience in distributed and in-memory computing
8) Proficient in encryption logics , API integrations , secure coding
9) Expertise in designing product solutions
10) Knowledge on PCI standards for Payment Applications
11) OWASP standards
12) Dev-Ops model for release management
1) Should be able to review and track multiple projects from development point of view.
2) Liaise with multiple stakeholders on an ongoing basis and track the progress of the Business Delivery.
3) Develop and deliver progress reports & various productivity parameters
5) Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assignment.
6) Develop best practices for execution and management.
7) Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner
8) Identify the training needs and plan for the same
9) Ability to influence customers and cross-functional teams without formal authority
10) Ability to get deeply involved and go to the lowest level to sort out critical issues
- Develop comprehensive product documentation that meets global standards.
- Work with Engineering team to create Product Technical documentation, Knowledgebase, API Documentation.
- Work with Product Management team to create Product User Guides, FAQs, Support Knowledgebase etc.
- Work with Technical & Marketing teams to create content for Technical Blogs, White Papers, Product Comparisons, Case Studies etc.
- Periodically review existing documentation and update them for Product Releases, prepare Release Notes.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field.
- 2-8 years’ experience as an effective technical writer for products in the Cloud Computing Industry.
- Proven ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and create easily understandable text and pictures.
- Understanding of Cloud Concepts and experience in creating related documentation is a must.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to improve user experience and create visuals for technical support content.
- Experience working with video (screen capture) creation tools for user documentation.
- Understanding of REST APIs and ability to do simple checks using Postman or similar tools.
- Experience using Wordpress and other similar tools to create documentation.
CLOUD COMPUTING, Cloud Concepts, DOCUMENTATION
Evaluate new use cases to identify product-market fit and evolve the value proposition of existing use cases through user feedback · Engage with customers and work with internal stakeholders like sales, solutions and engineering teams in creating innovative solutions · Create artefacts and run marketing campaigns to scale existing and new Go-to market initiatives · Enable sales, solutioning and marketing team to position the product in appropriate markets and channels.
You Are (behaviours to display - DRIVE) · Must be able to collaborate across stakeholders – Internally (Sales, Marketing, Solution Architects, Solutions Engg, Service Delivery and Assurance) and Externally (Customer forums, Partners, etc) · Understanding on Industry footprints & great product knowledge would be an additional advantage. · Highlight DRIVE behaviours – Accountability & Ownership, Collaboration, Innovation & Agility
Certifications) · B.E. / B.tech with Masters Degree in Management from a premier institute with 2 - 6 years of enterprise product or technology roles. · Prefered experience: o Cloud, IT/SI/Telecom organizations o Experience in working with Large enterprise environment o Pro-active liaise with other company functions (e.g. Sales / Marketing / Solutions / Service
● 3-5 years’ experience managing end to end Software Product Lifecycle from product
research, market research, competitive analysis, ideation, planning, positioning,
roadmap development, requirements development, till product launch
● Proven ability to deliver projects from inception to completion and manage projects
within time and budget constraints
● Deep knowledge of Scrum project management and related experience with project
● Perform user acceptance testing and research to understand the end user’s needs
and experience managing release schedules and deployment strategies
● Experience working across multiple teams with excellent communication,
coordination, and organizational skills
● Communicate product and business requirements by documenting high-level
requirements and user stories
● Collaborate with the UI/ UX team to produce clear wireframes, workflows and visual
designs ready for handoff to development and QA team
● Enjoy building professional relationships and are skilled at resolving differences of
opinion and unite a team
● Knowledge of software change management principles
● Have solid Product Management experience and an in-depth understanding of
product management processes and frameworks
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Extremely organized and focused on the high-value outcome
● A self-starter who is organized, can identify key focus areas and prioritize time
● You have a start-up mentality with a “no job too small” and a “go-getter” attitude
● Candidates with past startup experience in SaaS domain would be preferred
If you think you would be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you!
About the team and Role
You are passionate about product management, finance and leadership. You consistently display outstanding commitment to delivering quality work and customer delight while being a transformational leader in the organization. You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, creating product backlogs, defining requirements from ambiguous needs, putting sprints together and delivering on the requirements. You are able to thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and fast-paced environment. You are comfortable acting as a product manager/business analyst/project manager where required.
- Create and build product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with leadership team.
- Define Product Vision – Create product roadmap, identify the product market fit, areas for investment and potential for innovation in the market.
- Define Product strategy and market fit - break down the product vision and design product strategy to achieve vision.
- Business Requirements - Create and maintain business requirements for the technical teams.
- Execution of Product Planning and Development – Include customer goals and business requirements for product release, ensuring implementation is aligned with product goals and requirements.
- Document insights and interaction models based on user feedback.
- Conduct usability tests to validate business ideas.
- Work as a product owner as part of our agile teams, run sprints and lead product delivery.
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance Or Operations.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Project Manager/Business Analyst/Product Manager.
- Strong experience in project delivery methodologies and business analysis methodologies.
- Possess good knowledge of agile project delivery and has experience working with agile teams.
- Strong experience in defining and documenting business requirements and functional specifications.
- Robust verbal and written communication skills with proven experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Ability to see the big picture, effectively evaluate trade-offs and drive consensus across business units and serve as an effective liaison between customers and engineering.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- High attention to detail, ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously while delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Work Environment Details
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services marketplace spanning investment banking, debt capital markets, institutional finance, retail lending and asset management
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will
Job Description :
- This role is responsible for Implementation, one of the most critical phases in a client's life cycle.
- We are looking for an experienced and driven Director, Implementation who is responsible for applying expert knowledge of implementation and large project processes while providing strategic direction to minimize time to first value for all customers.
- As the Director, Implementation, you will manage a growing team and develop processes and procedures for enterprise implementations.
- Take proactive ownership of regional implementation health.
- Create scalable processes and definitive scope around implementation services
- Implement systematic processes for tracking and reporting on the implementation status
- Maintain a highly skilled team of Implementation Managers and manage team allocation to maximize resources and output
- Direct the activities of the implementation team to meet client needs and create successful partnerships
- Lead team to complete process analysis, design/redesign of multiple workflows and processes to ensure that they are customer-focused, consistent, effective and efficient and in compliance with company standards
- Develops and manages all deliverables needed for effective implementation to include but not limited to: detailed project plan/timeline, action log, meeting notes, process/procedures and forms documentation, etc.
- Own execution of the roll-out within the allotted implementation timeframe
- Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction and on-time delivery throughout the Implementation phase
- Provide support to Account Executives & Sales Engineers during the Sales cycle
- Ability to speak knowledgeably on all technical integration options available within an implementation
- Facilitate hand-off from Sales to Implementation
- Connect regularly with all team members and provide strategic guidance, feedback on performance, and remediate as needed
- Monitor the progress of each account at a deeper level
- Ensure all metrics are accurate and up-to-date
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Understand and manage escalations efficiently and appropriately
- The first point of contact for all inquiries on project status from executive leadership
- Recognize risks and puts remediation plans in place, interfaces directly with clients escalates to exec level when needed
- Partner with global teams on solutions, process enforcement, and overall regional health
- 15-18 years of experience working with global enterprise customers in software implementation or Project Management type role at a SaaS company
- 7-10 years experience in a supervisory or managerial role; People leadership of direct and indirect reports
- Bachelor's degree;
- Previous experience as a Manager, Implementation for enterprise software
- Proven track record of successful implementation with enterprise clients
- Highly developed project management skills
- Ability to influence and guide clients through complex implementations
- Strong leadership skills; ability to lead a group of diverse individuals in a high-performance team
- Demonstrated presentation and client-facing skills
- Superior presentation skills; experience with presenting to C-level Executives
- Experience in client services/operational roles and ability to effectively counsel clients and internal business partners
- Analytical skills to determine root causes and develop solutions
- Understanding of sales, marketing, client relations roles, and their interdependence
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and changing the technical environment
- Self-starter seeks out challenges