About RJ Impex international
Key Skills Required:
Tally ERP 9, Quick Books, Tax & GST Audits, Income Tax Computations, Professional Tax, TDS & GST Filing, Bank Reconciliation, E TDS, Creditors, Debtors, Petty Cash.
- Tally data entry including sales, purchase, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statement, and preparation of debtors/creditors statements.
- Helping the Auditors with the Salary making process.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payments.
- Handling petty cash, preparing bills and receipts.
- Maintaining accounting records, making copies, filing documents, etc.
- Thorough with statutory compliance of deducted and collected taxes viz Service Tax, TDS, Profession tax.
- Knowledge of returns for e-TDS, Service Tax, Profession tax.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel & Word) is a must and experience in using Tally 9 is highly preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to deal with customers and external contacts.
- Proactive and well organized.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
Extramarks is leading the Education Technology sector in India by providing 360⁰ education support to learners through new age digital education solutions. These solutions are used by schools in class room for imparting education and by students at home to make learning easy and effective. Keeping pace with globalization and technology in education, Extramarks empowers young learners to step in with the latest technology and have anytime-anywhere access to quality learning. In a very short period, Extramarks has become extremely popular among schools and students. More than 8000 schools use digital learning and technology solutions of Extramarks across India, Singapore, Kuwait, UAE and South Africa.
Extramarks Learning App allows students to learn at home at their own pace and space and provides complete educational support eliminating the need of a tutor. The three pronged pedagogical approach of Learn, Practice and Test ensures better learning outcomes for students. All concepts are first explained in an easy to learn manner with the help of rich media then the students are allowed to practice the concept. Virtual Practicing modules and Q&A allow the retention of knowledge that is tested on a robust teaching platform to identify the learning gaps.
Extramarks is currently in the process of scaling up rapidly and is looking to hire for the position of Sr. Executive- Accounts , to be an experienced professional with unique skill who stretches from strategy to execution. Extramarks is driving student learning through data driven techniques by providing personalized learning recommendations to the students.
Job Role: Sr.Executive – Accounts
Technically sound across various areas of finance including :
Stock Audit and its valuation,
Knowledge of Cost Centers,
Working Knowledge of TDS Compliances, GST Return
Finalization of Balance sheet & Statement of Profit and Loss A/c,
General Accounting, Tally, Billing, vouching & verification,
Bank reconciliation, Payable/Receivable Reconciliation,
Handling of Account Receivables & Payable management (Ageing Report, Reconciliation, and Forecasting),
Preparation of documents for financial related services
Preparation of Cash Budget, MIS Report.
Will be a responsible member of the Finance team. Following criteria are essential:
- Ability to work with teams and across departments with a positive attitude
- Willingness to work hard and for long hours when required
- Ability and willingness to make changes and innovate
- Ability to analyse and prepare various MIS and monthly/daily reports
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Should have 85% plus marks in 10th and 12th exams.
We are looking for a smart and knowledgeable Chartered Accountant Intern for our company. Besides having knowledge of professional accounting principles, you should also have steady work experience
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
- Good mathematical skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
The students applying can be either of the Following:
- Completed CA Finals.
- Completed CA Intermediate and Above
- Accounting Graduates
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
Step 1: Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
Step 2: Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
Step 3: Receive offer letter if selected.
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
- Recording financial transactions in the books of accounts, maintained by cost centers.
- Preparing budgets, monitor expenses with respect to budgets, and performing variance analysis and cost control
- Maintaining receivables and payables and coordination with vendors, line managers and employees.
- Performing funds planning and cash flows, including liaison with banks/ legal/ tax/ other external agencies
- Preparing MIS reports for senior management.
- Ensuring timely actions and alerts on important business activities
- Coordinating with candidates for recruitment, joining and induction.
- Assisting employees in their issues related to their employment.
- Facilitating organizing of internal and external meetings, workshops and events, including logistics
- Any other task required to fulfil the responsibilities of the role.
What you need to have:
- Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate
- At least 3 years of experience in Accounting and Administrative roles
- Experience in Accounting / Audit / Tax Advisory
- Preferably from Dot Com/ Online media/ Internet/ eCommerce
- Location: Vatva GIDC
- Experience : 1yr to 2yr (Only Male)
- Education: B.com or M.com
Required skills :-
Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded, Update accounts receivable and issue invoices MS Office , Tally ERP 9, Sales & purchase Entries , Bank Reconciliation, Inward - Outward Entries, Invoice , Excel , VLOOKUP , MIS Maintain Etc...
- Field manage audit engagements, including management of client relationships;
- Plan and deliver a range of audit and assurance services;
- Supervise teams to successfully execute engagements and mentor more junior members of staff;
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Help to drive our continuous improvement in audit methodology and develop new ways of working through innovation and transformation; and
- Participate in practice management activities, including facilitation of internal training courses and staff development.
What you will do:
- Creating and updating proprietary models/spreadsheets for the prospective investments
- Analysing financial information and conducting analytic and strategic research.
- Inputting data into proprietary financial models and ensuring the accuracy of data and output based on the data.
- Creating Automations using VBA and other tools wherever needed.
- Compiling historical data in respect of stocks and companies from publicly available sources.
- Updating and maintaining databases to track relevant financial, economic or other indicators which may be relevant to the sector and/or region under coverage
- Assisting with other company and industry related analysis as may be required by the Fund Manager
- Monitoring relevant market news and information
- Assisting with the preparation and development of research reports, industry primers and marketing presentations.
What you need to have:
- Financial Modelling Experience is a must and a person should be excellent at this. This is the main part of the job along with research on the Financial Numbers
- Excellent understanding of Financial Statements and Accounting Standards.
- Qualified CA
- Financial Statements Audit experience preferred
- The ability to work independently and proactively
- Person should be passionate for Equities
- Strong proficiency in Advanced Excel, VBA.
- Proficiency in data science tools and languages (SQL and Python) will be considered as a great positive but not a necessary requirement
Book keeping multinational
Month end closing
Month end reporting