LTE Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
1. Total of 11+ years of experience in the software industry
2. 10+ years of experience in Telecom domain
3. 10+ years of hands-on experience in software products/solutions preferably with development background
4. Should have played multiple roles including software product/solutions delivery, business analysis, pre-
sales, customer-facing across multiple geographies
5. Domain experience should include the following:
a. Core networking, NFV, SDN, SNMP, switching, routing (e.g. HLR, CDRs, SMSC)
b. Telecom protocols such as SIP, VoIP
c. Experience 3G, 4G, LTE, 5G
d. E2E solution design
e. TOGAF or equivalent certified
2. Preferred technology stack/skills:
a. Java and/or C++ or Telecom COTS products (Siebel, Netcracker, Amdocs)
b. Distributed systems (web services/micro services, databases)
c. Containers and orchestration frameworks (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
d. Cloud concepts
e. Scalable and HA (High Availability) architecture
f. Secure engineering
2. Experience in leading responses to large RFPs, RFIs, RFQs
3. Experience working on building carrier grade products/systems
4. Travel readiness for conferences, presentations, workshops
1. Solution design responses to RFPs
2. Provide Telecom domain expertise cover to all existing engagements and identify areas of growth by
tailoring proactive propositions
3. Research competing products/solutions and changing paradigms in the context of latest trends in domain
4. Identify and build new service offerings
5. Capability presentation to prospects
6. Front-end key customer engagements from domain perspective
7. Provide consultation to delivery teams on domain side
8. Identify, groom and build domain expertise within delivery teams & proliferate a culture of knowing the
customer, products and the domain
9. Ability to elicit functional and non-functional requirements from high level requirements.
- Primarily responsible for the design, development and testing of LTE features for small cell system being developed by Mavenir
- Software development (code & test) of their modules with no supervision. Ability to do high level design and review low-level design/code.
- Accurate estimation of their work.
- Participate in architecture discussions.
- Adherence to development process and quality metrics.
- Good understanding of 5G, LTE and/or UMTS standards.
- Knowledge of 3GPP NR, EUTRAN procedures.
- Knowledge on any of the protocols like RRC, MAC, RLC, LTE/NR L3/L2 protocol stacks.
- Knowledge of RRM, Tr069 interface, NETCONF, YANG.
- Experience of developing UNIX/Linux applications.
- Excellent knowledge of C, data structures and operating systems.
- Knowledge of Network virtualisation concepts will be a plus.
- Experience of any of the following would also be an advantage: IP Networks and Protocols, SCTP, MTP3, M3UA, SS7, SCCP, HNBAP, RUA, RANAP, S1AP, GTP
- Good knowledge of any of version control system like SVN, MKS, clearcase.
- Good team player with knowledge of Agile methodology will be a plus
Software Engineer – C++ (3-6 years of experience)
1. Telecom/Volte LTE 2g 3g Preferred
2. Programming knowledge of multi-threading, sockets, IPCs.
3. Well versed with std and boost libraries.
4. Working knowledge of GNU compilers, optimization techniques on Unix/Linux based systems.
5. Proficient in debugging tools like GDB/Valgrind and profiling tools like oprofile.
6. Knowledge of Diameter (AAA) Stack
- Development experience of communication protocol stacks
- Hands on experience in multi-threaded design techniques and implementation
- Good hands-on experience on data structures and algorithms