LTE Jobs in Mumbai
Software Engineer – C++ (3-6 years of experience)
1. Telecom/Volte LTE 2g 3g Preferred
2. Programming knowledge of multi-threading, sockets, IPCs.
3. Well versed with std and boost libraries.
4. Working knowledge of GNU compilers, optimization techniques on Unix/Linux based systems.
5. Proficient in debugging tools like GDB/Valgrind and profiling tools like oprofile.
6. Knowledge of Diameter (AAA) Stack
- Development experience of communication protocol stacks
- Hands on experience in multi-threaded design techniques and implementation
- Good hands-on experience on data structures and algorithms
RF Engineer Job Responsibilities:
- Ensuring RF test equipment is calibrated to industry standards.
- Testing the performance of existing wireless products.
- Analysing RF broadcasting product and suggesting improvements.
- Troubleshooting RF tuning / antenna circuit issues.
- RF antenna design (PCB Antenna Design).
- Conducting laboratory tests on RF products.
- Ensuring regulatory standards are met.
RF Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics engineering or a similar field.
- At least 5 years of experience as an RF engineer in the RF industry.
- Advanced knowledge of LTE and RF (Bluetooth/Wireless) networks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of RF hardware systems and testing equipment.