YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Senior Development Engineer at Coredge, you will help develop our next-generation cloud native core
solution along with the product and the open-source community to build the Coredge.io vision
What you will do?
- System engineering and implementation in Golang.
- Working on performance issues using creative experiments and internally developed product features.
- Research, propose, and integrate relevant open-source projects based on product objectives.
- Write organized, efficient, and well documented Python/Golang code as an example for junior engineers.
- Participation in all levels of product definition, design, implementation, testing, and deployment.
- Must include the ability to discuss abstract system architectures from ideas through implementation and
- creatively apply domain experience to solve technical challenges.
- Mentoring software engineers, fostering an environment of trust and accountability.
What you will need?
A strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
- Strong Golang skills to develop framework(s).
- Hands-on to design & develop re-usable framework components.
- Hands-On experience on developing framework, designing re-usable framework components.
- Experience in engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design driven development,
- Continuous Integration, building highly scalable applications, application security and functional programming.
- Knowledge of Cloud native would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Kubernetes from Architecture side and also understand the Standard API.
- Code contributed to CNCF or similar community will be plus.
- Performance benchmarking of K8’s or any cloud will be added advantage.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize hardware cost.
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real time constraints.
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to work on cloud-native and hyper-scale products
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
- You will get the experience of solving real time problems, eventually you become a problem solver.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve coding exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
- As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us…
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
● Degree in Computer Science, Maths, or equivalent.
● Experience with AWS or Google Cloud or Azure.
● Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL: MySQL/MariaDB or PostgreSQL,
DynamoDB or MongoDB.
● Fluent in common design patterns, modular architecture, microservices, and a
demonstrated web and polyglot development experience.
● Passionate about distributed computing and building applications that are
robust, scalable, and keep the customers happy.
● Proficiency in programming languages such as Java, Scala; a strong foundation
in data structures, algorithms, understanding of threads, synchronization, and
● Experience with deployment, configuration, automation tools, and DevOps
● Understanding of Internet security models, REST API, and application
● Good to have some understanding of Serverless.
● Working in an agile cross-functional team with other talented developers.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of all the features working with the ProductOwner
● Ensure good coding practices are followed and have knowledge of test-driven development.
● Ensure that the code you write meet our quality standards
● Optimize code for speed and scalability
● Monitoring uptime and performance of product features owned by your team
● Collaborate with team members to resolve blockers and maintain our feature shipping speed
● B Tech/BE degree with a specialization in computer science or equivalent degree
● 2 - 8 years of experience in Python
● Building web applications with proficiency in Python
● Working knowledge in frameworks like Django (preferred) or flask
● Stronghold on OOPS concept
● Knowledge of code versioning tools like Git or svn
● Database technologies like MySQL, Postgres
● Solid Foundation in data structures, algorithms, and system designs.
● Familiarity with API creation and RESTful services
We bring the power of e-commerce & FinTech to the small store owners across South East Asia, starting with Indonesia. We are headquartered in Singapore with offices in Jakarta and Bangalore. We are founded by two ex-Amazonians who have diverse backgrounds and multiple years of tech-industry experience, and has raised funding from leading VCs such as Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed India. We also have been featured in TechCrunch, Tech in Asia and Economic Times.
We recently raised US$87 million in its series B funding round co-led by Tencent, Prosus Ventures, and B Capital.
Other new investors that joined the round include Bezos Expeditions, the investment firm of Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, as well as Southeast Asian funds Northstar Group, AC Ventures, and Citius. Meanwhile, existing investors such as Lightspeed India, Sequoia Capital India, Quona Capital, and Alter Global.
We are looking to build a high caliber team across Indonesia, India and Singapore. We are on a mission and are hiring selectively for building what will be a very large company in a few years.
While technology has played a major role in solving retail for end-consumers through B2C platforms, the traditional, fragmented base of mom& pop retailers have largely been ignored. This is ironic because a typical mom& pop store has a huge (8-10%) cost advantage over modern retailers given their low tax bills, low rent and employ family. Traditional retail in emerging markets is a source of livelihood to millions. Yet they lose out for lack of access to marketing, inefficient and expensive sourcing and limited and expensive working capital. This problem is prevalent across most emerging economies where 80-90% of retail is offline and spread across hundreds of thousands of small stores.
This is where Ula comes along - Indonesia is a $300B retail market with ~70-80% of it being offline through small stores - so imagine the potential of our solution! Our app allows these small stores to access a wide selection of products at a competitive pricing, delivered right to their doorstep, as well as working capital solutions.
We provide a simple front-end app, powered by sophisticated back-end systems that determine everything from pricing to inventory to intelligent salesforce route planning. We are building many first of their kind technologies in the world and need your help in building the right systems.
We are a culturally diverse company with 38% women and 7 nationalities - the best minds are required to solve tough problems irrespective of where they come from. If would like to join us reimagine the future of retail in emerging markets, we would love to hear from you!
Ula Interview Process
Our interview process consists of (online)Technical rounds and culture fit rounds.
You are driven to solve tough problems with technology. Let’s take pricing for example. Imagine a world where each product in e-commerce were to be priced differently for each customer based on where they are located, how much they buy or where they prepay or pay-later. This leads to a massive optimization problem because pricing too low incurs opportunity cost while pricing too high means a competitor takes that business. This is just one example of how B2B and B2C e-commerce are different and why B2B offers the opportunity to innovate. Now couple this with routing for a sales agent. How should pricing work with a sales-person’s CRM app? Depending on how far you take it, it is a massive machine learning problem.
If you’re passionate about technology and its applications to business problems, you’re curious and imagine what a new world can look like, love working with global colleagues on global problems and don’t mind taking risks that move the needle and treat failure merely as an opportunity to improve and iterate, you’d be a good fit at Ula.
We are very ownership driven at Ula. We also believe in proactive mentorship. It’s an opportunity to learn and to mentor. Below is what we expect from you.
Has minimum 5 years of software development experience in the software engineering team with product company.
Ability and eagerness to manage people.
Experience with MySQL or similar relational databases (non-relational databases is a plus)
Familiarity with agile software development processes for building distributed systems, Android applications, and/or e-commerce platforms
Experience in building systems gradually that always provide value to customers on each iteration.
Self-driven to tackle challenges head-on and achieve goals
Excel at working in dynamic, and fast-paced environments.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Curiosity and capacity to learn and ability to switch context.
Minimum 2 years of leadership experience in the software engineering team.
Along with backend, worked in Mobile and Frontend technologies as well.
Excellent coding skills in a language such as Java or NodeJS
Experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL & with non-relational databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
Experience in working with distributed caching (memcached, Redis, or comparable technology).
Experience with agile software development processes for building highly available and scalable distributed systems and/or e-commerce platforms.
Ability to effectively articulate and drive solutions to meet technical and business challenges
Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Good experience of AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, API Gateway, ECR, ECS etc.
Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
What We Do and How?
We are a market research company, revolutionizing how it's done! We mix fast paced development and unique approaches to bring best practices and strategy to our technology. Our tech stack is deep, leveraging several languages and frameworks including Python, C#, Java, Kotlin, React, Angular, and Django among others. Our engineering hurdles sit at the intersection of technologies ranging from mobile, computer vision and crowdsourcing, to machine learning and big data analytics.
From San Francisco to Chicago to Ottawa, our R&D team is comprised of talented individuals spanning across a robust tech stack. The R&D team is comprised of product, data analytics, engineers across Front End, Back End, DevOps, Business Intelligence, ETL, Data Science, Mobile Apps, and much more. Across these different groups we work towards one common goal: To build products into efficient and seamless user experiences that help our clients succeed.
About the Role
We’re looking for a well-rounded and passionate Full Stack Software Developer to join our team in creating an amazing client experience. If you’re interested in working on all layers of a system from developing new UI controls to creating flexible and scalable data architectures with the latest technologies and tools then Numerator is for you.
This person should be self-motivated. We’re not big on constant oversight and micromanagement. We’re looking for software engineers that can take a task, get clarity as needed, and run with it to produce well-designed quality code. You need to love to code and care about quality and design.
We understand that iteration is important to good design and development. We need a person who can take iterative steps toward delivering a solution. Working with the business the entire way to stay on target and deliver amazing results.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience in Ruby
- Demonstrated experience working on application development projects and test-driven development
- A strong engineer with excellent Ruby experience working with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with SQL databases – Elasticsearch is a plus
- Experience with REST services and API design
- Knowledge of unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of agile development process
- Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion etc.)
Having experience in any of the following would be a valuable asset:
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working with Node.js
- Basic understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of business rules engines
- Programming experience on Unix based infrastructure
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
SteelEye is a fast growing FinTech company based in London and has offices in Bangalore and Paris, that offers a data platform to help financial institutions such as Investment Banks, Hedge Funds, Brokerage Firms, Asset Management Firms to comply with financial regulations in the European Union. Our clients can aggregate, search, surveillance and report on trade, communications and market data. SteelEye also enables customers to gain powerful insights from their data, helping them to trade with greater efficiency and profitability. The company has a highly experienced management team and a strong board, who have decades of technology and management experience and worked in senior positions at many leading international financial businesses. We are looking to hire a seasoned SRE to join us as we start on our next phase of growth. We have a culture of openness, collaboration, and the passion to get things done whilst appreciating the importance of a good work life balance.
Being part of a start-up can be equally exciting as it is challenging. You will be part of the SteelEye team not just because of your talent but also because of your entrepreneurial flare which we thrive on at SteelEye. This means we want you to be curious, contribute, ask questions and share ideas. We encourage you to get involved in helping shape our business.
What you’ll do
- Deliver plugins for our Python-based ETL pipelines.
- Deliver Python microservices for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure.
- Implement algorithms to analyse large data sets.
- Draft design documents that translate requirements into code.
- Deal with challenges associated with handling large volumes of data.
- Assume responsibilities from technical design through technical client support.
- Manage expectations with internal stakeholders and context-switch in a fast paced environment.
- Thrive in an environment that uses AWS and Elasticsearch extensively.
- Keep abreast of technology and contribute to the engineering strategy.
- Champion best development practices and provide mentorship.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in o Python 3.
- o Python libraries used for data (such as pandas, numpy).
- o AWS.
- o Elasticsearch.
- o Performance tuning.
- o Object Oriented Design and Modelling.
- o Delivering complex software, ideally in a FinTech setting.
- o CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrable desire to learn and grow.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Mature collaboration and mentoring abilities.
About SteelEye Culture
- Work from home until you are vaccinated against COVID-19
- Top of the line health insurance • Order discounted meals every day from a dedicated portal
- Fair and simple salary structure
- 30+ holidays in a year
- Fresh fruits every day
- Centrally located. 5 mins to the nearest metro station (MG Road)
- Measured on output and not input
We are looking for a Java Developer with 3+ years of solid experience.
- You have 3+ years of experience working on products or projects that have gone into production.
- You can break down complex problems with elegant architectural solutions
- You love technology and have hacked with multiple languages and programming stacks and love to get your hands dirty by doing things
- We expect you to hit the ground running with your knowledge and skills. Being part of a team of smart people solving interesting problems means that you must think on your feet, apply your knowledge, and learn interesting technologies. It also means having fun.
- Java 8+
- Spring Framework / Spring Boot
- REST frameworks
- Unit testing (JUnit, etc.)
- Spring Security / Spring Data
- ESB (Camel)
- OpenId, Oauth2, SAML
- Maven, SBT
- Shell scripting
- Container orchestrators (Kubernetes)
We offer CTO-as-a-service and Product Development for Startups. We value our employees and provide them an intellectually stimulating, no-bullshit environment where everyone's ideas and contributions are valued.
- Expert in Python and Django framework
- Expert in developing backend applications with RESTful APIs Using Django Rest Framework
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of GitHub
- Strong programming basics, with a clear understanding of Object-Oriented and Functional programming.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
Knowledge of REST API, XML and RESTFUL web services
Working knowledge on SQL, JQuery, web services, Eclipse IDE would be a plus
Given below is the JD of our company.
Company Name: Solbeg India Pvt. Ltd
Company Website: http://solbeg.in/
Solbeg India team includes software development professionals with solid experience and deep technical expertise in implementing custom applications, including web and mobile solutions.
- Atleast 6+ years of industry experience relevant in ROR.
- Understand the application requirements.
- Design, Develop and test the requirements.
- Knowledge on DevOps and agile methodologies is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the following skill set
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills are must.
- Should have knowledge on API development and UI development using Ruby.
- Should have knowledge on any of the version control.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai (Kharghar)
Job Skills required: ROR Developer
Experience: 5+ years
Apart from JD, I would like to provide you more details like the range of salary / package can be from 10 lakhs to 16 lakhs.
The experience of candidate should be like from range 5 to 7 years, which should be relevant in ROR.
The notice period or joining period should be less than a month.
So can you proceed further on documentations, so that we can start as soon as possible.
If you would like to connect with me on skype, here it is jaywant.dhomse.