· Experience in Research, Design, Architecting high-performance iOS applications & saw commercially successful scale.
· Must have built applications individually (end-to-end).
· Have Experienced in Swift, Objective C, Cocoa framework, UIKit, Core Location, GCD, Auto Layout, Xcode & iOS applications.
• 4+ years of experience in Native iOS development.
• Strong in data structure and algorithms.
• Strong knowledge of iOS UI design guidelines, design patterns, and best practices.
• Strong knowledge of iOS Framework, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with
different screen sizes.
• Proficient in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode, and iOS Apps architecture and
• Experience with Analytics, offline syncing, deep-linking, Notifications, Autolayout,
• Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, Continuous integration (CI-CD), and TDD
• Knowledge of iOS debugging, unit-testing, memory, and performance optimization tools
as well as experience with automated and manual testing platforms
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
DailyRounds/ Marrow is a healthcare startup focused on organizing "Knowledge of practice of Medicine" and building a community of Doctors (and healthcare professionals). We hold the largest IP (intellectual property) in clinical medicine in India. We hope to put this IP, network, and our best efforts to help Doctors improve how they diagnose and treat. We are a diverse team of 300 people based in Bangalore. We are product-driven. We believe businesses should scale and be profitable. We stay away from fads and focus on what makes business sense, what can scale, and what can make a positive impact (in that order).
In April 2019 M3 India, the Indian subsidiary of Japanese Healthtech company M3 (one of the largest healthcare networks globally, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange), picked up a majority stake in DailyRounds to foray into a case-based problem-solving, community platform, and medical test preparation business in India.
Job Location: Bengaluru
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and Skills:
- 2.5 - 5 Years of experience as an iOS Application Developer.
- Have a deep understanding of the UIKit framework.
- Must have experience working with MVVM (POP preferred).
- Experience working with Realm.
- Sound knowledge of Cocoa-pods or SPM (Great to have an Open Source Pod)
- Have at least one iOS app in the app store (link for the app in App Store).
- Ability to connect iOS apps to back-end services.
- Knowledge of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI standards.
- Strong knowledge of Apple’s Design and Interface principles.
What you would be doing here:
- Design and create high-level iOS applications for mobile devices.
- Work closely with the team of Android and iOS developers.
- Monitor the performance of apps and make improvements as required.
- Identify and fix bugs. Write and maintain clean, well-organized code.
Check out 6 things to consider before joining us: https://lnkd.in/fdA-AYS
At DailyRounds We Love :
- Experimenting - freedom to try out your ideas
- Flat organizational structure
- Building products our own way
- Investing 20% of working hours into creative learning and R & D’s and earning Tech Cred.
At DailyRounds We take good care of our people :
- Relocation assistance.
- Healthy breakfast, lunch & snacks
- The latest Mac devices.
- Avail Azure/AWS credits for your personal projects.
- Global networking and learning opportunities.
As part of the Mobile SDK Engineering team at Flyy, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build - no micromanagement
- Work with customer success team to enable Flyy customers to adopt Insights-led engagement in different industry sectors like e-Commerce, FinTech, OTT, Social, entertainment, travel, telco, food-tech etc.
- Explore the latest in topics like Mobile development, SDK, iOS, Android, tvOS various mobile hybrid frameworks and share with the team and more importantly, have fun while you work on scaling Flyy.
Skills Required :
- Minimum 1 years experience in iOS Development
- Minimum 6 months or 1 year of experience in Native Mobile Development
- Minimum 6 months or 1 year of experience in React-Native/Flutter framework
- Should be thorough with different architectures used in Mobile Development
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Android/iOS framework:
- Multithreading concepts
- Persistent data storage
- Rest APIs Implementation
- Should know the internals of the mobile build and distribution processes
- Ready to learn and develop in any cross-platform frameworks
- Should be able to capture bottlenecks and improve them without or little supervision
- Awareness of Secure Development process and practices
- Awareness on Information Security concepts and Best Practices
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of other cross-platform frameworks i.e., Cordova, Unity, etc
- Experience in working and shipping SDKs/plugins
Do Your Thng (DYT) is a creator community platform with an overarching vision to democratise influence and build a thriving creator community. We offer two solutions. An app for creators that helps them make a living out of content creation. And a self-serve web desk module for marketers to execute influencer campaigns in a quick, frictionless, targeted, and economically attractive manner.
- 2-4years of experience as an iOS developer.
- Must have Working Experience in a product based organization at least 18 months.
- Good Communication skills must.
- Understanding the project requirement intuitively and providing proper time estimation.-Always read for troubleshooting in all important projects. ● Experience in accessing data as JSON/XML using REST API.
- Candidate should have good knowledge of iOS, Swift, xCode and Git. ● Ability to build complex iOS standalone client applications & user interfaces, design & implementation.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks such as UIKit, Auto-layout using storyboards, etc. ● Knowledge of Apple's design principals, application interface guidelines, and experience with
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in a highly-collaborative, agile team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to learn, and work with new technologies
Navtech (Navaratan Technologies)
React Native Developer:
Navtech is a premier IT software and Services provider. Navtech’s mission is to increase public cloud adoption and build cloud-first solutions that become trendsetting platforms of the future. We have been recognized as the Best Cloud Service Provider at GoodFirms for ensuring good results with quality services. Here, we strive to innovate and push technology and service boundaries to provide best-in-class technology solutions to our clients at scale. We deliver to our clients globally from our state-of-the-art design and development centers in the US, Hyderabad, and Pune.
We’re a fast-growing company with clients in the United States, UK, and Europe. You will join a team of talented developers, quality engineers, product managers whose mission is to impact above 100 million people across the world with technological services by the year 2030.
Navtech is looking for a React Native Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a React Native Developer, interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility. If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Working as a React Native Developer at Navtech, you will:
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, architecture design, code development and testing.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints.
- Review code and provide feedback related to best practices and improving performance.
- Troubleshoot production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
Who Are We Looking For Exactly?
- A React Native developer with 1+yrs of experience with expertise on multiple phases of a project lifecycle from concept development to solutions design, implementation, optimization and support.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Good understanding of Object-oriented programming.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio or IntelliJ.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with Native Mobile app releases on App store and google play store. (A plus)
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS is also a plus.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner.
- Should have a Master’s Degree /Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, IT, Technology Management or related degrees and throughout education in English medium.
- Performance review and Appraisal Twice a year.
- Competitive pay package with additional bonus & benefits.
- Work with US, UK & Europe based industry renowned clients for exponential technical growth.
- Medical Insurance cover for self & family.
- Work with a culturally diverse team from different geographies.
- Build efficient, testable and reusable codes.
- Collaborate with engineers, PMs and designers to quickly ship new requirements.
- Take on tough design and product problems while working cross-functionally across design and engineering to polish the product experience.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Thrive in a culture of continuous improvement by optimizing web products and related components to achieve and maintain high performance of business applications.
- 2-3 years experience with hands on experience in both iOS platform with an attitude to learn the other platform.
- Strong passion for Programming in general and iOS App development in specific.
- Experience in source revision control systems such as git, svn.
- Knowledgeable about MVC and MVVM architecture.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with SQL Lite and other databases.
- Experience with UI development.
- Experience with publishing apps.
- Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic) and good communication skills.
Required iOS skill
- Good knowledge of SWIFT, Xcode and iOS widgets.
- Experience with Core data.
- Experience in integrating 3rd party libraries.
- Experience in building multiple Xcode schemes.