Industrial Design Jobs in Pune
CITTA is a Premium Quality Natural Baby Bath & Skin Care Brand That is Safe, Tested and Gentle. CITTA Products are Free of Toxins, Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Allergens and are Dermatologically Tested. We are a Cruelty Free Brand. We are expanding our core team who are determined to achieve results.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Creative visual approach while designing Ad creative, print ads, merchandising etc
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using in market design tools
• Create short videos using latest software as per the requirement
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Establish creative direction for the company
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Graphic Designer Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Strong understanding of marketing and communication
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive feedback.
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral.
• Understanding of website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Create marketing material for our growth initiatives, social media platforms, and branding collaterals. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean, simple, and artful visual design. A successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into visual elements that align with the language of our products
What you will do
- Develop out of the box campaigns for Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Conceptualize original graphic design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Present concepts, participate in design/project critiques and refine design direction
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Conceptualize and execute creative for organic/paid content & campaigns of varying scale and complexity for the app products, PR & Brand
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprising interaction designers, content writers and product managers
- Knowledge of Colour Theory, Visual Hierarchy, Typography, Colour, and Information Composition
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite especially Photoshop and Illustrator
- Be able to design eye-catching branding, iconography, and illustrations
- Be able to work in a cross-functional team as well as independently
- Up-to-date with the latest visual trends, techniques, and technologies
- Must be comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in Visual Design, Graphic Design, Communication Design is a plus
- Must be passionate about designing for web and social media
- Must have experience in Facebook & Google Ad Graphics Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw and Photoshop)
- Must have video creation experience
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills, Must be quick in understanding and implementing ideas
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- With Good Communication Skills.
- Experience 3+ yrs
Kritika Verma | Manager - Talent Acquisition
Syscort Consulting Services Private Limited
Pune | Hyderabad | Aurangabad | USA |UAE
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce “sample” and “mood products”
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 2D, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1.Must have various technical skills of web design tools such as WordPress, HTML & CSS etc. as well as mastery in designing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Illustrator & Canva.
2.Must have excellent knowledge in the field of typography, UI/UX knowledge, print design & branding.
3.Should be really creative & be able to make multiple posts, newsletters, designs, logos etc without being repetitive in the design & color scheme etc & should be well aware of the latest design trends.
4.Should be able to make great PowerPoint presentations & web designs for Western audience.
5.Should be able to showcase our brand to a western audience.
6.Should be able to respond well to suggestions.
7.Should be able to make changes that are instructed quickly & with minimum instructions & supervision.
8.Should be able to juggle multiple projects & meet deadlines.
9.Should have attention to detail & be able to produce error-free work & spellings.
10.Should have a good portfolio.
11.Should have good Communication Skills & be Detail-oriented.
12.Should have worked with Western customers, especially North
America & West Europe or Western Brands.
13.Some experience with a good Advertising agency would be great.
14.Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
15.Able to give and receive constructive criticism.