Groovy Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards.
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.
Key Requirements for the Role
- Must have worked on Spring and Hibernate.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Must have knowledge on working with networking projects (networking concepts).
- Engineering in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with scripting language Java Script, Shell, ANTLR, Groovy
- Knowledge of Java 8,11.
- Knowledge of Gradle.
- Working knowledge on YANG, OpenConfig
- Experience with working in Linux environment.
- Experience using tools such as Pivotal, GitHub, Jenkins is a plus.
- Understands fundamentals of agile methodologies – iterative development, SCRUM, UAT, continuous integration.
- Experience in JUNIT, Automation, network/security devices will be plus point
Type of work
For more information you may visit *
We have an immediate opening for Test Automation Engineers to be part of Our Synechron.
At least 5+ years experience in automation test development with following technologies:
- Selenium with Java-BDD Framework
- Rest Assured/API and Groovy Scripts.
Notice Period : Preferrable Looking for Immediate / 15 days
Candidate should have 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
experience of developing automated tests from scratch
Experience within a BDD environment (Web services Testing), ideally using Cucumber, RestAPI
Strong in Java Oops Concepts and Groovy scripting language
SQL/Oracle, REST Assured
Good for you to have
UI_UX Engineer (Cloud platform)
MVC Framework (Desirable): Grails, Struts or Spring MVC
Scripting (Desirable): Groovy, Perl, python, shell or ruby.
You will definitely possess these technical skills
Working Knowledge (must): Web application development.
Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
Application Server: JBoss/Wild-fly, Web logic or Web sphere
- Sr. Data Engineer:
Core Skills – Data Engineering, Big Data, Pyspark, Spark SQL and Python
Candidate with prior Palantir Cloud Foundry OR Clinical Trial Data Model background is preferred
- Responsible for Data Engineering, Foundry Data Pipeline Creation, Foundry Analysis & Reporting, Slate Application development, re-usable code development & management and Integrating Internal or External System with Foundry for data ingestion with high quality.
- Have good understanding on Foundry Platform landscape and it’s capabilities
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Defines company data assets (data models), Pyspark, spark SQL, jobs to populate data models.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Design & Implement integration with Internal, External Systems, F1 AWS platform using Foundry Data Connector or Magritte Agent
- Collaboration with data scientists, data analyst and technology teams to document and leverage their understanding of the Foundry integration with different data sources - Actively participate in agile work practices
- Coordinating with Quality Engineer to ensure the all quality controls, naming convention & best practices have been followed
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Strong data engineering background
- Experience with Clinical Data Model is preferred
- Experience in
- SQL Server ,Postgres, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Spark for distributed data storage and parallel computing
- Java and Groovy for our back-end applications and data integration tools
- Python for data processing and analysis
- Cloud infrastructure based on AWS EC2 and S3
- 7+ years IT experience, 2+ years’ experience in Palantir Foundry Platform, 4+ years’ experience in Big Data platform
- 5+ years of Python and Pyspark development experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- BTech or master's degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining big data pipelines systems
- Hands-on experience on Palantir Foundry Platform and Foundry custom Apps development
- Able to design and implement data integration between Palantir Foundry and external Apps based on Foundry data connector framework
- Hands-on in programming languages primarily Python, R, Java, Unix shell scripts
- Hand-on experience in AWS / Azure cloud platform and stack
- Strong in API based architecture and concept, able to do quick PoC using API integration and development
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
As an SDET the candidate is expected to develop and maintain automated functional, integration and load tests for web applications that ensure the quality of developed product features. They are supposed to be champions of quality and participate in developing and enhancing continuous delivery solutions. They are expected to participate actively in agile development rhythms (scrum, kanban etc), and be able to read / write good quality code. The role also requires some level of manual testing depending on
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
2. Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for
Web applications / REST services
3. Experience in Spring Framework is required
4. Minimum 3 years experience with Java or Groovy or Python
5. Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Docker, Selenium, AWS
6. Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system and basic bash scripting knowledge
7. Spring Framework Knowledge
8. Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
9. Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
10. Think further than the solution appears to require
11. Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
12. Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset.
1. Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous
2. Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
3. Machine Learning / Computer Vision knowledge