Focussed on delivering scalable performant database platforms that underpin our customer data services in a dynamic and fast-moving agile engineering environment.
· Experience with different types of enterprise application databases (PostgreSQL a must)
· Familiar with developing in a Cloud environment (AWS RDS, DMS & DevOps highly desirable).
· Proficient in using SQL to interrogate, analyze and report on customer data and interactions on live systems and in testing environments.
· Proficient in using PostgreSQL PL/pgSQL
· Experienced in delivering deployments and infrastructure as code with automation tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
· Comfortable using code hosting platforms for version control and collaboration. (git, github, etc)
· Exposed to and have an opportunity to master automation and learn to use technologies and tools like Oracle, PostgreSQL, AWS, Terraform, GitHub, Nexus, Jenkins, Packer, Bash Scripting, Python, Groovy, and Ansible
· Comfortable leading complex investigations into service failures and data abnormalities that touch your applications.
· Experience with Batch and ETL methodologies.
· Confident in making technical decisions and acting on them (within reason) when under pressure.
· Calm dealing with stakeholders and easily be able to translate complex technical scenarios to non-technical individuals.
· Managing incidents, problems, and change in line with best practice
· Expected to lead and inspire others in your team and department, drive engineering best practice and compliance, strategic direction, and encourage collaboration and transparency.
About Careator Technologies Pvt Ltd
Careator Technology is an end-to-end service provider for all your Application Development, Recruitment, and Staffing related requirements. Our primary competitive advantage is our ability to provide customized solutions that cover the whole process from beginning to finish. Careator maintains a broad variety of productive partnerships with organizations of the highest tier, and the firm ensures that each of its commercial associates is provided with an effective solution.
The founders of Careator understand that the combination of people and technology is essential to the success of a business. The company places a high premium on its employees and their relationships. This is reflected in the way that it creates its operational and strategic models, how it responds to consumers, how it connects with people, and how it promotes diversity in the workplace and the community.
Vakilsearch is India's largest online legal, tax and compliance provider. Vakilsearch, through its products and end-to-end workflow automation journey has revolutionized how Start-ups/ Small & Medium Enterprises register, seamlessly run and comply with Government regulations. On our mission to provide one-click access to individuals and businesses for all their legal and professional needs, we have helped over 4 Lac start-ups/ small and medium enterprises to date.
We are looking at extremely talented programmers/ problem solvers to join us in disrupting the legal/ tax and compliance product space.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps or DevSecOps Engineer, who can support deployment, monitor our production, QE, Performance, and Staging environments. Applicants should have a strong understanding of UNIX internals and should be able to clearly articulate how it works. Knowledge of shell scripting & security aspects is a must. Any experience with infrastructure as code is a big plus. The key responsibility of the role is to manage deployments, security, and support of business solutions. Having experience in database applications like Postgres & Ruby on Rails is a huge plus. At VakilSearch. Experience doesn't matter, passion to produce change matters.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- As part of the DevOps team, you will be responsible for configuration, optimization, documentation, and support of the infra components of VakilSearch’s product which are hosted in cloud services & on-prem facility
- Design, build tools and framework that support deploying and managing our platform & Exploring new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability
- Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup, and restore of different Env
- Manage resources in a cost-effective, innovative manner including assisting subordinates ineffective use of resources and tools
- Resolve incidents as escalated from Monitoring tools and Business Development Team
- Implement and follow security guidelines, both policy and technology to protect our data
- Identify root cause for issues and develop long term solutions to fix recurring issues and Documenting it
- Strong in performing production operation activities even in night times if required
- Ability to automate [Scripts] recurring tasks to increase velocity and quality.
- Experience in working with Linux Server, DevOps tools, Orchestration tools
- Linux, RedHat, AWS, CompTIA+, and any other certification is a value add
II-A Experience Required in DevOps Aspects:
- Length of Experience: Minimum 1-4 years experience
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Cloud deployments, Linux administration[ Kernel Tuning is a value add ], Linux clustering, AWS, virtualization, and networking concepts [ Azure, GCP value add ]
- Experience in deployment solutions CI/CD like Jenkins or GitHub Actions [ Release Management is a value add ]
- Hands-on experience in any of the configuration management IaC tools like Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation [ Chef & Puppet is a value add ]
- Administration, Configuring and utilizing Monitoring and Alerting tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, ELK, Zabbix, Datadog, etc
- Experience with Containerization, Orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes [ Docker swarm is a value add ]
- Experience in Database applications like, PostgreSQL, MongoDB & MySQL [DataOps]
- Good at Version Control & source code management systems like GitHub, GIT
- Experience in Serverless [ Lambda/GCP cloud function/Azure function ]
- Experience in Web Server Nginx, and Apache
- Knowledge in Redis, RabbitMQ, ELK, REST API [ MLOps Tools is a value add ]
- Knowledge in Puma, Unicorn, Gunicorn & Yarn
- Hands-on VMWare ESXi/Xencenter deployments
- Experience in Implementing and troubleshooting TCP/IP networks, VPN, Load Balancing & Web application firewalls
- Deploying, Configuring, and Maintaining Linux server systems ON premises and OFF premises
- Code Quality like SonarQube is a value add
- Test Automation like Selenium, JMeter, JUnit is a value add
- Experience in Heroku and OpenStack is a value add
II-B Experience Required in SecOps Aspects:
- Length of Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience
- Nature of Experience:
- Experience in Identifying Inbound and Outbound Threats and resolving it
- Knowledge in CVE & applying the patches for OS, Ruby gems, Node, and Python packages
- Documenting of the Security fix for future use
- Establish cross-team collaboration with security built into the software development lifecycle
- Forensics and Root Cause Analysis skills are mandatory
- Weekly Sanity Checks of the ON prem and OFF prem environment.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- An understanding of programming languages such as Ruby, NodeJS, ReactJS, Perl, Java, Python, and PHP
- Good written and verbal communication skills to facilitate efficient and effective interaction with peers, partners, vendors, and customers
- Independent, self-motivated team player Meticulous and methodical in creating solutions
- Should be a quick learner
- Agile Methodology
- Should have the ability to maintain a high level of alertness and attention to detail for extended periods
- Installation and administration of various software for the enterprise
IV Interview focus areas:
- AWS, GCP & Azure
- Monitoring, Containerization, Orchestration, & Networking
- Problem-solving, Scripting [ Bash / Python ], systems administration, and troubleshooting scenarios
- Cloud functions & Lambda
- Infrastructure as a Code [ Ansible or Terraform or CloudFormation]
- Startup Culture fit, Agility, Persistence, Communication'
V Location: Chennai, India
Intuitive ( www.intuitive.cloud ) is one of the fastest-growing Cloud & SDx Engineering solution and services companies supporting 80+ Fortune 1000 Global Enterprise customers in the Americas and Europe. Intuitive is a recognized professional & managed services partner for core superpowers in Cloud (Public/Hybrid) Adoption/Migration & Transformation, Cloud Security, GRC, DevSecOps, SRE, Data, Application Modernization / Containers/K8s-as-a-Service and Cloud Application Delivery
100% Remote opportunity
Time-6 pm to 3.00 am(IST)
Role: Azure Network & Security Architect JD:
Strong understanding of data center network and security architecture with products like Cisco switches/routers, Arista/juniper switches/routers, Palo Alto/Cisco/Fortinet firewalls, proxy, DNS etc Strong understanding of overall Azure cloud infrastructure, network and security architecture. In-depth understanding of Azure Networking components/services like vnet, vnet peering, udr, SDR, express route, NVA, load balancers, endpoints,vWAN, virtual Network gateways, Network watcher, Azure network function manager, CDN, Private link, traffic manager etc In-depth understanding of Azure Security components/services like Azure firewall, Azure firewall manager, Azure front door, WAF, NSG, Internet analyzer, Bastion, Defender, Key Vault, Sentinel etc Strong understanding of how to securely interconnect multiple cloud accounts, on-prem servers, etc. Expertise in automation tools such as Terraform/Jenkins/Powershell/Ansible/Azure CLI etc. Strong understanding of How to protect Azure Cloud-based infrastructure, including distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks, phishing attacks, and threats involved. content classification etc
Good to have: Sound understanding of GCP and AWS cloud network and security architecture Sound understanding of F5 load balancers/LTM/GTM, AFM, ASM, APM etc
If Your profile matches to the requirements share your anithadotkatintuitivedotcloud
Familiar with the MicroStrategy architecture, Admin Certification Preferred
· Familiar with administrative functions, using Object Manager, Command Manager, installation/configuration of MSTR in clustered architecture, applying patches, hot-fixes
· Monitor and manage existing Business Intelligence development/production systems
· MicroStrategy installation, upgrade and administration on Windows and Linux platform
· Ability to support and administer multi-tenant MicroStrategy infrastructure including server security troubleshooting and general system maintenance.
· Analyze application and system logs while troubleshooting and root cause analysis
· Work on operations like deploy and manage packages, User Management, Schedule Management, Governing Settings best practices, database instance and security configuration.
· Monitor, report and investigate solutions to improve report performance.
· Continuously improve the platform through tuning, optimization, governance, automation, and troubleshooting.
· Provide support for the platform, report execution and implementation, user community and data investigations.
· Identify improvement areas in Environment hosting and upgrade processes.
· Identify automation opportunities and participate in automation implementations
· Provide on-call support for Business Intelligence issues
· Experience of working on MSTR 2021, MSTR 2021 including knowledge of working on Enterprise Manager and new features like Platform Analytics, Hyper Intelligence, Collaboration, MSTR Library, etc.
· Familiar with AWS, Linux Scripting
· Knowledge of MSTR Mobile
· Knowledge of capacity planning and system’s scaling needs
o Expertise in Software configuration management (SCM) using multi-site Rational ClearCase, ClearQuest ,Git, Gerrit, JIRA and CVS
o Experience of working with continuous integration frameworks (like Hudson, Jenkins) and debugging
o Expertise in build and release process and automation, build infrastructure setup
o Build environment and build scripts (cmake / make, GNU Make) in-depth expertise and knowledge
o Expertise and in-depth knowledge in scripting (Shell / Perl) is a must
o Experience of working in UNIX-like environments (Linux/Solaris) and usage of operating system tools
o Expertise in performing integration builds and release management
o Experience of managing software licenses for different build tools
o Exposure to Android , Open source development and code analysing tools like Blackduck and Coverity are added advantages
• MCU Software development for vehicle
bus gateway on IVI/Cluster products
• AUTOSAR Basic Software configuration
• SoftWare Components development
• Unit tests
• Integration tests
• Bug fixing
• Official Software release generation
Experience / Education and Technical Skills
• Low level C development
• AUTOSAR classic platform within Vector
• Vehicle bus stacks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet
• Embedded real-time systems
• Strong Embedded C
• Scope of work, Develop and test the
various MCU software features
- Power Management
- User settings
- Cameras configuration
- Audio amplifier
• Experience or knowledge of Following tools
- Vector Da Vinci development and
- Vector CANoe
• Strong sense of ownership, passionate, fast
learner, analytical mind set.
Job Description - Sr Azure Data Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hands-on programming in C# / .Net,
- Develop serverless applications using Azure Function Apps.
- Writing complex SQL Queries, Stored procedures, and Views.
- Creating Data processing pipeline(s).
- Develop / Manage large-scale Data Warehousing and Data processing solutions.
- Provide clean, usable data and recommend data efficiency, quality, and data integrity.
- Should have working experience on C# /.Net.
- Proficient with writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, and Views
- Should have worked on Azure Cloud Stack.
- Should have working experience ofin developing serverless code.
- Must have MANDATORILY worked on Azure Data Factory.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
We are seeking a passionate DevOps Engineer to help create the next big thing in data analysis and search solutions.
You will join our Cloud infrastructure team supporting our developers . As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be automating our environment setup and developing infrastructure as code to create a scalable, observable, fault-tolerant and secure environment. You’ll incorporate open source tools, automation, and Cloud Native solutions and will empower our developers with this knowledge.
We will pair you up with world-class talent in cloud and software engineering and provide a position and environment for continuous learning.
- As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for
- Automated provisioning of infrastructure in AWS/Azure/OpenStack environments.
- Creation of CI/CD pipelines to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
- Proactive Monitoring of overall infrastructure (Logs/Resources etc)
- Deployment of application to various cloud environments.
- Should be able to lead/guide a team towards achieving goals and meeting the milestones defined.
- Practice and implement best practices in every aspect of project deliverable.
- Keeping yourself up to date with new frameworks and tools and enabling the team to use them.
- Experience in Automation of CI/CD processes using tools such as GIT, Gerrit, Jenkins, CircleCI, Azure Pipeline, Gitlab
- Experience in working with AWS and Azure platforms and Cloud-Native automation tools such as AWS cloud formation and Azure Resource Manager.
- Experience in monitoring solutions such as ELK Stack, Splunk, Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus
- Web Server/Application Server deployments and administration.
- Good Communication, Team Handling, Problem-solving, Work Ethic, and Creativity.
- Work experience of at least 1 year in the following are mandatory.
If you do not have the relevant experience, please do not apply.
- Any cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenStack)
- Any of the configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Powershell DSC)
- Scripting languages (PHP, Python, Shell, Bash, etc.?
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Troubleshoot and debug infrastructure Network and operating system issues.
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.
Role : DevOps Engineer
Experience : 1 to 2 years and 2 to 5 Years as DevOps Engineer (2 Positions)
Location : Bangalore. 5 Days Working.
Education Qualification : Tech/B.E for Tier-1/Tier-2/Tier-3 Colleges or equivalent institutes
Skills :- DevOps Engineering, Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills, Docker, rkt or similar container engine, Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions
As DevOps Engineer, you'll be part of the team building the stage for our Software Engineers to work on, helping to enhance our product performance and reliability.
- Build & operate infrastructure to support website, backed cluster, ML projects in the organization.
- Helping teams become more autonomous and allowing the Operation team to focus on improving the infrastructure and optimizing processes.
- Delivering system management tooling to the engineering teams.
- Working on your own applications which will be used internally.
- Contributing to open source projects that we are using (or that we may start).
- Be an advocate for engineering best practices in and out of the company.
- Organizing tech talks and participating in meetups and representing Box8 at industry events.
- Sharing pager duty for the rare instances of something serious happening. ∙ Collaborate with other developers to understand & setup tooling needed for Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
- 1+ Years Of Industry Experience Scale existing back end systems to handle ever increasing amounts of traffic and new product requirements.
- Ruby On Rails or Python and Bash/Shell skills.
- Experience managing complex systems at scale.
- Experience with Docker, rkt or similar container engine.
- Experience with Kubernetes or similar clustering solutions.
- Experience with tools such as Ansible or Chef Understanding of the importance of smart metrics and alerting.
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure provisioning, deployment, monitoring (we are on AWS and use ECS, ELB, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, S3, CloudWatch).
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Knowledge of data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Experience in working on linux based servers.
- Managing large scale production grade infrastructure on AWS Cloud.
- Good Knowledge on scripting languages like ruby, python or bash.
- Experience in creating in deployment pipeline from scratch.
- Expertise in any of the CI tools, preferably Jenkins.
- Good knowledge of docker containers and its usage.
- Using Infra/App Monitoring tools like, CloudWatch/Newrelic/Sensu.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails based applications and its deployment methodologies.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration tools like Kubernetes/ECS/Mesos.
- Extra Points For Experience With Front-end development NewRelic GCP Kafka, Elasticsearch.