Groovy Jobs in Mumbai
11+ years of industry experience in a technical role with hands-on coding experience.
Must be an expert in Java programming. Additionally, Grails & Groovy's programming knowledge
is good to have.
Good at SQL and RDBMS.
Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithmic processes for optimizing size/speed.
Good at designing multi-layered cloud solutions.
Proven capabilities in designing and implementing highly scalable performant distributed
Proficiency in Build, Test and Automation tools preferred (Jenkins, Ansible, GitLab etc).
Design and implement platform solutions that help build high-performance distributed systems.
Have a big focus and sizing, tuning and scalability of software components.
Design and communicate requirements related to project planning, architecture, design, implementation, sizing, tuning and scalability.
Lead engineering activities to make sure that consistent high-quality products are developed.
Proactively diagnose problems and envisage the long-term life of the product focusing on reusable, extensible components.
Ensure agile delivery processes.
Communicate and facilitate solutions, support, product management and business teams with required product knowledge.
Build best practices in the engineering team.
We have an immediate opening for Test Automation Engineers to be part of Our Synechron.
At least 5+ years experience in automation test development with following technologies:
- Selenium with Java-BDD Framework
- Rest Assured/API and Groovy Scripts.
Notice Period : Preferrable Looking for Immediate / 15 days
Candidate should have 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
experience of developing automated tests from scratch
Experience within a BDD environment (Web services Testing), ideally using Cucumber, RestAPI
Strong in Java Oops Concepts and Groovy scripting language
SQL/Oracle, REST Assured
- 5+ Years Java/JEE development experience in an enterprise.
- 3+ Experience in #Grails Web Framework and #Groovy Language.
- Must have experience working with XML and JSON using Grails, JMS and Web, services, XML, Apache Tomcat, SQL and Unix and GIT.
- Experience with RDMS concepts and SQL.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services.
- Understanding of proper application design techniques and methodologies.
- Proficient understanding of SDLC processes desired – Agile