Groovy Jobs in Pune
- Sr. Data Engineer:
Core Skills – Data Engineering, Big Data, Pyspark, Spark SQL and Python
Candidate with prior Palantir Cloud Foundry OR Clinical Trial Data Model background is preferred
- Responsible for Data Engineering, Foundry Data Pipeline Creation, Foundry Analysis & Reporting, Slate Application development, re-usable code development & management and Integrating Internal or External System with Foundry for data ingestion with high quality.
- Have good understanding on Foundry Platform landscape and it’s capabilities
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Defines company data assets (data models), Pyspark, spark SQL, jobs to populate data models.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Design & Implement integration with Internal, External Systems, F1 AWS platform using Foundry Data Connector or Magritte Agent
- Collaboration with data scientists, data analyst and technology teams to document and leverage their understanding of the Foundry integration with different data sources - Actively participate in agile work practices
- Coordinating with Quality Engineer to ensure the all quality controls, naming convention & best practices have been followed
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Strong data engineering background
- Experience with Clinical Data Model is preferred
- Experience in
- SQL Server ,Postgres, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Spark for distributed data storage and parallel computing
- Java and Groovy for our back-end applications and data integration tools
- Python for data processing and analysis
- Cloud infrastructure based on AWS EC2 and S3
- 7+ years IT experience, 2+ years’ experience in Palantir Foundry Platform, 4+ years’ experience in Big Data platform
- 5+ years of Python and Pyspark development experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- BTech or master's degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining big data pipelines systems
- Hands-on experience on Palantir Foundry Platform and Foundry custom Apps development
- Able to design and implement data integration between Palantir Foundry and external Apps based on Foundry data connector framework
- Hands-on in programming languages primarily Python, R, Java, Unix shell scripts
- Hand-on experience in AWS / Azure cloud platform and stack
- Strong in API based architecture and concept, able to do quick PoC using API integration and development
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.