Groovy Jobs in Pune
As a partial Google-acquired company, we’re proving success doesn’t come by accident.
Benison has a history of demonstrating growth by innovation. We re-invest our profits back into the initiatives for growth of our people and the company. The culture, technology innovations, customer service, our actions are aligned to our values. Our value and culture is the reason why our people stay with Benison much longer than industry standards.
Get the best from your life with Benison
Join the Benison Developer Family
Benison Technologies is filled with passionate people who lead fascinating lives. You’ll fit right in. From the amazing benefits, mentorship, growth opportunities and team bonding activities, we help you thrive while experiencing the Benison life.
Key Requirements for the Role
- Must have worked on Spring and Hibernate.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Must have knowledge on working with networking projects (networking concepts).
- Engineering in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with scripting language Java Script, Shell, ANTLR, Groovy
- Knowledge of Java 8,11.
- Knowledge of Gradle.
- Working knowledge on YANG, OpenConfig
- Experience with working in Linux environment.
- Experience using tools such as Pivotal, GitHub, Jenkins is a plus.
- Understands fundamentals of agile methodologies – iterative development, SCRUM, UAT, continuous integration.
- Experience in JUNIT, Automation, network/security devices will be plus point
Type of work
For more information you may visit *
Who we are:
- Technogise is a Pune based world class software consultancy delivering superior experience to its global clients.
- Established in Nov 2015.
- Delivered world class solutions to 20+ clients through 40+ engagements so far.
- Current team strength - 50+, which includes Leads, Devs, QAs, BAs, UX & DevOps experts.
To be counted among the world's finest technology consulting firms.
What we do:
We deliver high-quality software solutions. Our services include:
- end-to-end software delivery
- tech evaluation and strategy consulting
- agile consulting
- project rescues & turnaround
- tech "paratrooper" engagements (short term projects which provide highly strategic solutions to very specific problems).
We are also incubating multiple software products which we plan to launch in the future.
Some technologies we've been working with:
Backend -Java, Ruby, RoR, Golang,
Frameworks - Microservices, NodeJS, Spring Boot...
DevOps - Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, AWS, GCP, and more...
What Technogise gives you:
- Business critical projects involving high volume transactions - As strategic technology partners to our clients, we build critical enterprise solutions. Some of our applications facilitate upto millions of transactions per day.
- Hands-on, end to end development - You will code back-end as well as front-end functionalities. You will also be involved in deployment, infrastructure management and DevOps.
- High quality team - Ours is a team of polyskilled problem solvers and pragmatic agile practitioners who value software craftsmanship and continuous learning. You will enjoy working with them, leading them, being challenged by them and learning from them.
- Diverse domains - We build solutions for clients across multiple domains like retail, logistics, education, healthcare, fin-tech and more. Each domain will bring you a fresh perspective / insight of business problems and their solutions.
What skills you bring to Technogise:
- Provide hands-on contribution towards -
- backend design and development,
- front end design and development
- regardless of the technology stack of the project. If you aren't one already, you WILL become a polyglot here.
- Technical depth - You know the "why" and "how" of technologies & concepts you've worked on. Your opinions on technology are borne out of your own experience, rather than bookish theory.
- Craftsmanship - The code you write is always clean, lean, robust, maintainable, scalable, reusable and testable. Solid, Kiss, Grasp are not words, but acronyms to you... :-)
- Consulting maturity - You have the maturity to consult clients, be it on delivery, technology or process. As their technology partner, you engage proactively and responsively with them; are empathetic to their evolving business needs; provide suggestions and implement steps which deliver the maximum business value to them.
- Curiosity - In order to be culturally aligned with Technogise, you HAVE to be passionate about technology. You must explore technology not because you need to, but because you want to.
- Sr. Data Engineer:
Core Skills – Data Engineering, Big Data, Pyspark, Spark SQL and Python
Candidate with prior Palantir Cloud Foundry OR Clinical Trial Data Model background is preferred
- Responsible for Data Engineering, Foundry Data Pipeline Creation, Foundry Analysis & Reporting, Slate Application development, re-usable code development & management and Integrating Internal or External System with Foundry for data ingestion with high quality.
- Have good understanding on Foundry Platform landscape and it’s capabilities
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Defines company data assets (data models), Pyspark, spark SQL, jobs to populate data models.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Design & Implement integration with Internal, External Systems, F1 AWS platform using Foundry Data Connector or Magritte Agent
- Collaboration with data scientists, data analyst and technology teams to document and leverage their understanding of the Foundry integration with different data sources - Actively participate in agile work practices
- Coordinating with Quality Engineer to ensure the all quality controls, naming convention & best practices have been followed
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Strong data engineering background
- Experience with Clinical Data Model is preferred
- Experience in
- SQL Server ,Postgres, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Spark for distributed data storage and parallel computing
- Java and Groovy for our back-end applications and data integration tools
- Python for data processing and analysis
- Cloud infrastructure based on AWS EC2 and S3
- 7+ years IT experience, 2+ years’ experience in Palantir Foundry Platform, 4+ years’ experience in Big Data platform
- 5+ years of Python and Pyspark development experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- BTech or master's degree in computer science or a related technical field
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining big data pipelines systems
- Hands-on experience on Palantir Foundry Platform and Foundry custom Apps development
- Able to design and implement data integration between Palantir Foundry and external Apps based on Foundry data connector framework
- Hands-on in programming languages primarily Python, R, Java, Unix shell scripts
- Hand-on experience in AWS / Azure cloud platform and stack
- Strong in API based architecture and concept, able to do quick PoC using API integration and development
- Knowledge of machine learning and AI
- Skill and comfort working in a rapidly changing environment with dynamic objectives and iteration with users.
Demonstrated ability to continuously learn, work independently, and make decisions with minimal supervision
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.