Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) Jobs in Mumbai
- 15+ years of Experience in OFSAA Financial Solution Data Foundation and OFSAA Regulatory reporting solutions
- Expert in enterprise solution architecture and design
- Strong understanding in the OFSAA Data Model, Dimension Management and Enterprise Data Warehouse Knowledge.
- Strong Understanding of OFSAA instrument balances reconciliation with General Ledger Summary Level balances
- Experience in defining and build the OFSAA data architecture and sourcing strategy to ensure data accuracy, integrity and quality.
- Understanding of Banking treasury products, US Fed regulatory etc.
- Strong understanding of data lineage. building
- Strong in OFSAA Data Management Tools Knowledge (F2T/T2T/PLT/SCD’s).
- Experience in Business rules configurations in OFSAA framework
- Strong Experience in deploying OFSAA platform (OFSAAI – OFSAA Infrastructure) and installation of OFSAA application - preferably OFSAA 8.x onwards.
This is a waste management vertical SaaS with leading solutions and acceptance from the market on the path to growth. However, the product architecture needs a redefinition because of impending growth. The product needs refactoring of bottleneck code pieces, introduction of flexibility through modularity, scalability, layers of application and infrastructure layer security, interfaces designs, large amounts of data management and synchronization of business-critical accounting data. All of these goals have to be achieved while the product remains in production and business grows.
What the Role Needs:
Review current architecture and anticipate engineering bottlenecks
• Identify subsystems and isolate them
• Design interfaces between subsystems, evaluate available tools for each of the subsystems and make choices
• Make choices of tools, libraries, frameworks and design patterns
• Set benchmarks and KPI metrics
• Mentor & coach team leads to ensure architectural blueprints are practiced.
• Extensive experience with AWS cloud infrastructure - EC2, S3, Route53, ELB, Auto-Scaling groups, VPC, AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, DynamoDB
• Database design & management for data-heavy product/s - NoSQL & SQL DBs (MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
• Extensive API design & patterns experience including micro services
architecture/communication - REST, Webhooks, API gateways, and GraphQL
• Prior experience in designing a multi-tenant architecture would be beneficial
• Experience with caching architectures and technologies - Redis, Memcached, or KeyDB
• Experience with caching, sessions, OWASP, state management design patterns, micro front ends, and frameworks (ReactJs/VueJS)
• Experience with designing & architecture of event driven services - Kafka, RabbitMQ, NATS.io, socket.io
• Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, or Cloud Native applications
• Have experience in one of the workflow orchestrations tools - Apache Airflow, Cadence by Uber, AWS Glue
• Solr or Elastic search experience
• Understanding and working with other senior team members to devise and execute DRP, data storage and backup strategies, incident reporting
• Prior experience of software architecture in real-time tracking like Uber
• Prior experience in notifications delivery tools - FCM
• Understanding of ADR and UM
- An experienced developer in working with databases and designing data models.
- Industry experience in building applications and services in OutSystems for web and/or mobile.
- At least 2+ years' experience as OutSystems Developer
- A keen problem-solving mindset to meet the needs of our customers.
- Ideally have OutSystems Certification: Web Associate Developer or Higher.
SUVI(provide a best hike on the current or offered ctc)
Development in C#
I am Hiring a Salesforce developer for Reputed Organization
SFDC Developer and Tableau CRM Resource: Experience 4-6 years
Notice Period :- Immediate -30days
Location :- Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ability to work as a member of a team assigned to design and implement solutions.
• Data analysis - skills to conduct analysis and deliver recommendations to the team and customer.
• Dashboard and Dataset development - develop dashboards and datasets that meet and exceed customer requirements.
• Presentation skills - demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distil them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
• Learn quickly - the ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
• Experience in vendor and/or project management
• Strong problem solving capabilities to participate in complex strategic initiatives
• Hands-on experience working with Tableau CRM,Force.com using Apex, triggers, Visualforce and LWC.
• Experience in documenting data flows and mapping
• Experience of preparing / transforming the data using custom SQL
• Ability to understand the best way of visualizing complex datasets
• Previous experience using Einstein Discovery is a plus.
• Must have strong communication and collaboration skills
- Implement defined user interfaces and experiences based on technical specifications
- Reviews and develops requirements, generate designs, provides rough order of magnitude estimates, implements, and performs unit testing
- Collaborate with our team of educational application designers, graphic artists, backend systems engineers, QA, and operational teams to ensure the timely delivery of high-value educational software products
- Demonstrates strong communication and interpersonal skills to negotiate different perspectives and goals
- Holds themselves to a high standard of quality and works with the broader team to ensure that the products meet those standards
- Works independently on multiple projects at one time, balancing needs, and deadlines
- Troubleshoot problems of a complex nature
- Supports systems that he/she has, and has not implemented
- Keeps informed of technical advances. Proposes changes based on newer technology
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of four years of software engineering experience
- Minimum of three years of software engineering experience building multi-tier enterprise applications
- Demonstrated track record of designing, developing, and delivering single page, web-based applications based on Angular.io or other similar JS libraries
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or relevant work experience
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Git, and Nexus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Designation – Tech Architect
Brief Summary of the Role:
Oversee IT assignments that are aimed at improving the business, and ensuring that projects run smoothly
Review business structures in order to ensure the proper flow and functionality of projects
Provide technical assistance to resources
Detailed Roles & Responsibilities
1. To define an ongoing architectural strategy for the business
2. To define an architectural road map for the business that supports the product road map
3. To identify organization's needs and breaking large system requirements down into manageable parts for proper execution
4. To produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
5. To explain the structure to the designers and developers, and helping them to build it
6. To develop and carry out acceptance testing procedures to make sure systems are working properly
7. To ensure system meets quality standards
8. To advise senior project managers about how to plan their future IT needs.
9. To manage multiple development designs and projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
10. To maintain an awareness of what competitors in the market are performing and using it to inform the technical road map
11. To provide architectural oversight to the team, acting as the ultimate design authority on significant technical decisions
12. To provide a focal point for all technical issues and initiatives on the project
13. To ensure that all components of the technical architecture are properly implemented.
Skills – Salesforce
Qualification – BE/ BSC/ BTECH
Experience – 12- 15 Years