11+ Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) Jobs in Mumbai | Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) Job openings in Mumbai
Apply to 11+ Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) Jobs in Mumbai on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
- 15+ years of Experience in OFSAA Financial Solution Data Foundation and OFSAA Regulatory reporting solutions
- Expert in enterprise solution architecture and design
- Strong understanding in the OFSAA Data Model, Dimension Management and Enterprise Data Warehouse Knowledge.
- Strong Understanding of OFSAA instrument balances reconciliation with General Ledger Summary Level balances
- Experience in defining and build the OFSAA data architecture and sourcing strategy to ensure data accuracy, integrity and quality.
- Understanding of Banking treasury products, US Fed regulatory etc.
- Strong understanding of data lineage. building
- Strong in OFSAA Data Management Tools Knowledge (F2T/T2T/PLT/SCD’s).
- Experience in Business rules configurations in OFSAA framework
- Strong Experience in deploying OFSAA platform (OFSAAI – OFSAA Infrastructure) and installation of OFSAA application - preferably OFSAA 8.x onwards.
- Lead implementation of companies in key partner institutes
- Own the entire process of onboarding a partner institute
- Define custom made' offerings for the parents of a particular institute
- Single point of contact between the company institute partnerships team, institute management and companies inside sales team
- Account management: Be responsible for anything and everything' in the partner institutes
- Be responsible for parent outreach in the institutes
- Strategize and execute plans for customer acquisition along with the management - events, referrals etc.
- P& L; owner of key accounts
- Take lead in selling and implementing companies full suite of financial and payment solutions in the partner institutes
- Lead the ideation, planning, and execution of these initiatives / projects while working directly with the founding team
- Own execution from strategy design and setup to pilot and eventual scale-up
- Work closely with different teams within the company (sales, marketing, strategy, and product) to execute the project
- Build and lead high-performing teams to scale these initiatives
- Degree from top tier colleges (IITs, IIMs, ISB, BITS etc. ) and 2-6 years of experience in project management, product development, growth, new initiatives at top startups
- Track record of out performance / over-achieving targets in previous work places
- Experience in leading initiatives and delivering results in a time-bound manner
- Prior experience in early stage startups or as a founder is a huge plus
- Prior exposure to B2C or understanding of financial services is a plus
Job Description –Analytics Engineering Lead
About Freespace* (a.k.a. Workplace Fabric)
Workplace Fabric develops solutions that makes workplaces intelligent. Our solutions help increase productivity of office workers while helping to lower the cost of real estate. Our Flagship
product Freespace is installed in over 40 cities around the world and serves over 30,000 people every day. Starting with the first deployment in March 2016 we have rapidly grown with our solution being rolled out globally while continuing to stay cash positive. With successes at several blue-chip clients Workplace Fabric has carved a unique leadership position in workplace management and employee engagement SaaS solutions.
*To find out more, follow us on social media – LinkedIn & Facebook @ workplace-fabric
What is on our offer?
- An absolutely action packed, fun, and demanding workplace lets our employees to thrive in a team-based environment with passion, fun, pride and teamwork as our core values.
- We can offer you career opportunities to challenge, develop and exceed your aspirations with training and development throughout your career.
- Life is never dull at Freespace as there is always something to learn, constantly pushing you to develop your skills and take on the next exciting challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at the heart of a data driven organisation to shape the business insights crucial to our clients as they return to the workplace.
You will work closely with the Analytics product owner to build and develop a strong, motivated, cross functional analytics team, delivering high quality, creative solutions for clients.
You have overall responsible for the analytics development team and delivery. Set the direction to ensure the team can meet the exciting and challenging demands, using different technologies. Own the delivery of the product roadmap and lead through a tight scrum process to deliver quality, timely solutions.
Work closely with the product owner and client facing teams to ensure the client needs are well understood when developing and delivering innovative solutions.
The lead role will have experience in leading development teams to deliver web solutions and will have a passion for data and analytics. They will understand how to manage big data and should ideally also have an understanding of industry leading analytics platforms, specifically Tableau. As such, should have experience in leading teams with cross disciplinary skills working on multiple platforms.
They will be well versed in working across the organisation with senior technical leads to ensure the analytics service and solutions meets the organisational technology standards and delivers secure, compliant and accurate solutions for the client.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- If you have the right experience and skills but don’t have a relevant degree, please apply for the role.
Key Skills and Experience
- Required Skills: Team Leadership, Scrum
Experience: 6-10 years
- Proven track record in growing and developing a high-performance team.
- Experience working with big data architectures and analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory rules surrounding data.
- Ability to understand, design and fully document end-to-end scalable IoT systems.
- Knowledge of Well-Architected solutions using AWS Services (eg Lambda, Athena, S3 etc).
- Knowledge in developing frontend applications and ideally analytics dashboards using .js charts.
- Data processing and manipulation experience and able to easily comprehend and write efficient SQL queries.
- Able to lead the team but get stuck in and contribute.
- Rich experience of handling multi-national clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Be passionate about understanding the business problem and using data to tell the stories in delivering solutions which drive client decisions.
- Inspire, develop and mentoring a motivated, enthusiastic team.
- Lead by example and ensuring best practice principles embedded within the team.
- Own the delivery of the product roadmap through Scrum and ensure team resourced and assigned appropriately
- See projects through from conception into production and support, ensuring quality throughout.
- Ensure high standards by instilling data quality checks, code reviews and documentation in work and team practices.
- Clear thinker with a systematic problem-solving approach, breaking the problem down into simple achievable and realistically estimated steps.
- Able to challenge solutions and processes in creating the best products and environment to work.
- Be unafraid to own mistakes
- Always ensure customer priority and focus
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
- Partner with Corporate IT Security Architects, the Development Head and CTO to ensure adherence to security practices and compliance for Infrastructure Engineering.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering and Support teams to collaboratively develop architectures and to support them conform to high standards of security practices and compliance.
1) Software Implementation and Providing Training to end Users
2) Addressing customers queries / issues
3) Follow-up with Customers and Collecting Feedbacks
4) Maintaining records of activities
5) Visiting customers as and when needed
Desired Candidate Profile
1) 0 - 1 year experience in Software Support (Freshers also preferred)
2) Degree Holders (Preferably BSc-IT, BSc-CS, Bcom)
3) Good verbal & written communication skills
Note: Candidates available to join immediately or at the earliest will be preferred
About Our Company:
Softlink Global is one of the few product-focused IT companies in India. Our globally leading and acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with zero customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, Pune, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore,
Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
Softlink started in 2005 with a mission to automate the logistics industry and today we take pride in retaining the number one position since inception. When you join our team, you can expect to be challenged to think in new ways and try new things.
- We obsess over user experience and delight
- We are out there to provide the best logistics and financial technology software applications to small, medium, and large scale businesses
- We thrive on developing a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes
- We invest in each other's growth
- We believe in complete transparency, open dialogue, and no hierarchies
- We make objective and data-driven decisions
- We believe in taking charge and getting it done
- We give a damn about our team's well-being and growth within the company
- We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology
- We want you to be able to lead your own team or a project once you are ready
- We want you to see our vision, and become a part of our growth story
We are committed to strengthening equality, diversity, and inclusion at our workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential.
- An opportunity to feel proud of your work
- A platform to take up higher responsibilities, growth and career advancement
- A fun work-life balance
- An amazing team to work with
- Strong expertise in Salesforce.com configuration modules like Roles, Profiles, Security & User Setup, Custom Objects, Tabs, Workflows, Approval Processes, Reports & Dashboards.
- Strong on technical proficiency in Salesforce.com tools and features like SOQL, Apex API, Visual Force, Triggers, Web Services, Batch Apex.
- Ability to leverage experience with web services and the cloud to build integration points between Salesforce and External systems.
- Experience in migration of objects/metadata from one (development/sandbox) organization to another (Sandbox or production) using Change-Sets, Eclipse IDE.
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to give optimal solutions.
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development.
- Salesforce platform experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, General Configuration, etc…)
- com development experience (APEX, Visualforce, Portals / Communities)
- Deep understanding with technical capabilities of Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and APEX Web services.
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels and business units.
- Must work independently in complex fast paced environment to ensure quality and timeliness of system information.
- com Certifications (Developer and Architect) is additional advantage.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance/productivity management & improvement of all employees
- Organize half yearly employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Good Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Aptitude
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent technical skills on Salesforce or similar applications which include building customized applications using JAVA, MIcroservices, Apex classes and Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Apex Jobs, Lightning Component, Integration, Process Builder or configure components/Flexi pages to implement expected functionality.
- Worked with different tools like Copado, Data loader, Jira, VS Code, Eclipse, SonarQube, etc.
- Able to Manage deployment activities, code review, and deployment using data loader
- Implementation of Entitlement and Milestones, platform events, visual flows, etc.
- Implement web services using REST API/SOAP API.
- Inbound / Outbound Integration.
- Involvement in Solution designing and Estimations.
- Create Email Templates, Page Layouts, Record Types, Custom Fields, Lightning Record Pages, etc.
- Performed pre-deployment and post-deployment activities.
- Experience in Workflows, custom metadata
- Implementing DevOps in Enterprise application
- For Support Developer – Problem-solving mindset
Good to have –
- BFSI industry experience
- Agile project management experience
Job Description :
- Mandatory Modules : Inventory, Purchase Order, Order Management.
Looking for SCM FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Skill : Oracle Supply Chain Management Functional Consultant
- Hands on experience in Oracle SCM 11i & R12 with good English (Written + Verbal) communication skills, team player, ready to travel / relocate & available at short notice.
- Should have extensively worked on Oracle EBS Support/implementation/upgrade Projects, should be aware of solution design, documentations and AIM/OUM methodology.
- Expertise in Modules OM, Purchasing, Inventory .
- Industry experience in Supply Chain Industry will be an added advantage.
- Ready to work in Shifts by rotation if required.