At Bizongo, we believe that creativity and technology, when applied with a mindset of sustainability, can create massively uplifting solutions. We are in the business of creating such solutions for the unnerving problems of packaging.
Bizongo can be simply defined as a platform for everything packaging. It’s a comprehensive technological platform created to service the needs of enterprises seeking solutions at any stage of the packaging value chain. Our distinctive business model accelerates the design, development, and procurement solutions for every packaging category. These solutions are driven by a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience.
Our belief has the backing of illustrious investors including Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures and IFC. Our solution has buyers of the highest acclaim with whose support we have been able to position ourselves as the market leader in our space. Packaging industry has a market size of $1 tn globally, and this is the beginning of our ascent.
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping this mission in mind, we build products for Everything Packaging in Bizongo, which covers all three aspects of Packaging - Design, Development and Procurement.
We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
Supplynote is India’s first supply chain solution providing a unique mix of SAAS and E-commerce to automate the entire procurement process for the F&B industry.
"We believe helping restaurants powered with technology can transform how the world eats"
Description: We are looking for experienced Frontend Engineers to join the tech team. If you absolutely love to code and working with smart individuals in a fast-paced startup environment is what fascinates you, definitely check out the opportunity.
- Should have excellent problem-solving and logical skills
- Good sense of UI/UX design
- Experience with Angular, ReactJs
- Understand RESTful APIs and their integration
- Experience with databases like MongoDB is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Curious and courageous enough to ask a lot of questions
What do we have to offer?
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products on very exciting real-life problems
- Opportunity to grow really fast
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours
- And yes, we love food lovers & sports enthusiasts on our team :)
Exp: 0- 3 yr
Salary : 15k to 40k
Location : Bhopal
- Experience with RESTful services
- Skilled with common front-end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS
- Ability to decompose a problem into clear software and UX design actions.
- Understands how to optimize the delivery of code and assets (e.g., images, fonts) to a browser or device (e.g., lazy loading assets, using CDNs, caching, compression, etc.)
- Experience in working with jasmine, karma, and Angular TestBed
- Experience in working in agile environments
- Able to maintain versioning for the source code using Git
Angular developers responsible for designing and building web applications based on TypeScript. The primary focus will be to deliver a complete and functioning front end application for a desktop. The with a major focus will be on data processing efficiency and performance as the UI would have to display real-time data. You will be a part of a team with the back-end Developers, DevOps engineers. The project is managed in an Agile way using SCRUM.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency with TypeScript, and latest Angular version and HTML5 - Professional, precise communication skills
- Work experience writing Unit Tests using Jasmine and Karma
- Work experience on applying the best practices of Angular, Web Application development
- Extensive working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, XML and JSON.
- Thorough understanding of Reactive Programming, RxJS framework, Databases, API, Implementing of Caching and RESTful services
- Applying a validation framework, performance tuning using Angular lazy loading concepts
- Working experience in an Agile team especially with SCRUM
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD principles and practices to improve Software Quality & Efficiency
Following Skills will be an added advantage
- Work experience with JAVA (Spring Boot or Spring Cloud Services) or .NET backend
- Familiarity in working with Containers, Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Service / API test – to test endpoints as thoroughly as possible
- End to End integration test system
- Should be a quick learner with a problem-solving mindset
- Attention to detail and follow-through to achieve good quality
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Benefits: Work from home
Notice Period: 30 Days
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Minimum 1 year of work experience as a front end developer.
- Positive attitude, great energy, and a desire to learn more about web development
- Skills in troubleshooting and debugging
- A desire to keep current and use the most up-to-date best practices
- An understanding of testing and quality control
- Has a strong interest in design and technology.
- Minimum 2-year industry experience and proficiency in developing front-end components using React JS, Angular.io, Vue.js, HTML5, and CSS3
- Experience on Typescript
- Hands on experience with state management tools such as Redux/Mobx.
- Expert level of understanding with Node.js based tooling like Webpack, Grunt/Gulp, NPM, ExpressJS, Babel, Create React App, etc.
- Good knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Experience working with responsive web designs across multiple platforms.
- Experience with integrating Analytics Tool like Google Analytics, Mix Panel etc
- Experience with mocking up proof-of-concepts based on wireframes.
- Ability to learn new UI technologies quickly.
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues as they relate to the front-end.
- Expert understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience of full software development life cycle, standard and secure coding practices and proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git/SVN
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implement them
following well known React workflows (Redux, Redux Saga). You will ensure that
these components and the overall applications are robust and easy to maintain. You
will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the
infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product is important.
Develop new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Maintain existing codebase
Translate design and wireframes into high-quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web- capable devices and browsers
Stay updated with emerging technologies
Thorough understanding of React and its core principle
Experience with popular React.js workflows such as Redux, Redux-Saga, React Hooks, React Router, etc
Familiarity with the newer specification of EcmaScript
Familiarity with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack
Familiarity with package managers such as Npm and Yarn
Proficiency with CSS and its libraries such as Styled Components
Ability to understand product requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Experience with Git
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authentication mechanism such as JSON web tokens and relevant libraries such as Passport.j
Role Summary: Front-end Developer who would contribute towards building a highly flexible and scalable front-end by bringing deep core technology expertise.
- Ensure proper offline access using service workers and PWA
- Develop components which are SEO friendly
- Have experience in server-side rendering
- Drive evolution of application performance
- Ensure project scalability by having good project architecture
- Good experience in HTML5, CSS3, JS
- React native
- Redux exposure
- Have handled service workers and PWA caching and updates
- CSS pre-processors knowledge like sass
- Knowledge of webpack, parcel, grunt etc.
-Knowledge of pre-processors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts (Gulp / Grunt)
-Have an eye for good UI/UX, Progressive Web Apps, Responsive Design
-Interested in writing code, actively experimenting along with learning new things.
Individual applying to the role should ideally have the following attributes
- 2+ years of experience
-Passionate about Frontend Development and continually follow the platform & innovations
-Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
-Interested in working on fast-paced
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure.
You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects.
Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
Expertise in managing translation solutions for website localization.
Past experience in working in Similar Role
Good understanding of Software development
life cycle process Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
An analytical mind
Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
- Develop and manage apps on React Native platform
- Analyse, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications
- Provide technical leadership and upgrade architecture design and solution to accommodate future expansion
- Ensure quality control processes are successfully employed.
- Experience in React-Native based app development is a must
- Experience in Mobile app development (Cross platform apps)
- Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
- Knowledge of service workers implementation for Progressive Web Application (PWA)
- Demonstrated ability with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, and other JS frameworks React JS
- Development experience of UI (layouts, animations, etc.)
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Understanding of iOS and Android Code signing process and deployment model
- Understanding of Unit Testing, Debugging Methodology used in React Native Apps
- Understanding on integration of native modules with React Native code
- Experience with caching and scaling techniques