6+ Cataloguing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) | Cataloguing Job openings in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Apply to 6+ Cataloguing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru) on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Cataloguing Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company's marketing goals.
Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
Product Marketing, catalog management,
Dynamic price Management
Knowledge, skills, and attributes
Bachelor degree/ Management
6 months to 1 year of relevant Work Experience,
2022 Passout candidates, Internship in related field.
Great communication skills
Experience in FMCG industry is a plus.
Bangalore based candidates from Tire 1 and Tire 2 colleges
Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Especially the ability to work cross-departments to achieve results
Strong Project management skills
Ability to get things done
Ability to merge creative and analytical insights
Strong creative bent of mind.
Communicate clear decisions, next steps, and accountability
Position holder will be an individual contributor
Build and manage productive, professional relationships with clients
Ensure clients are using and deriving benefit from IndiaMART
Ensure products/services in client’s e-catalog are accurately defined
Maximize revenue by upselling other services and achieve fortnightly, monthly client retention and revenue targets.
- Relationships with vendors and product range management will also be part of you duties.
- The goal is to collaborate will new brands and onboard maximum number of the products
- Critical thinker, Interpersonal skills, Good communication, MS office
• Understanding of Web Content Management is desirable
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel & Word
• Ability to work quickly and accurately in fast paced environment
• Ability to prioritize, manage time and meet aggressive deadlines
• Quick, clear verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate up, down and across the organization
• Highly motivated and detail oriented; Commitment to quality; Open to learning
• Ability to work during off-business hours to support project deadlines.