About Ace turtle services
ace turtle is a technology driven platform company enabling web influenced commerce. Our Omni-channel platform comprising of technology, logistics and customer support enables Brands and Retailers to improve the post click commerce experience of their customers. It integrates online and offline retail channels enabling automated Omni-channel fulfilment.
For more details contact 080 - 46463802
GormalOne LLP. Mumbai IN
GormalOne is a farmer-centric company. Our mission is to make farming highly profitable for the smallest farmer thereby ensuring India's Nutrition security. The success of our mission is dependent on the use of advanced technology. We are striving to make the use of this technology, highly user-friendly, for the majority of farmers, who are digitally naive. We are looking for people, who are keen to use their skills to transform farmers' lives.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to bridge the gap between IT and business teams. You will be responsible for engaging with business leaders and users of the application to gather functional requirements and document processes. A Business Analyst is then responsible for conveying the functional requirements to developers, helping them determine the technical requirements for the work.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must be a techno functional consultant.
- Evaluating Business Processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas of Improvement, and proposing and implementing solutions.
- Good understanding of SDLC and involvement of BA at various stages supporting different teams to make the project successful.
- Responsible for maintaining all project-specific Documents like flow charts, BRDs, SRS, and other project-specific documents if any.
- Good at both Agile and waterfall methodologies must be able to adjust within both scenarios.
- Must act as a bridge between different teams to close the project gaps and build a healthy project management environment.
- having knowledge of SQL, MS Excel, and data visualization tools is a plus.
- UAT Testing must be able to train end-users in the Application and its features.
- Must play an active role in the project delivery process and must act as a bridge between the Development team and connecting various business teams.
- Good experience in the Project Management process
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills. Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills. The ability to communicate with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations and competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Highly self-motivated and able to effectively prioritize and execute.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Willing to travel to customer location.
- Min 2.5 + years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Must be good at Business Process Re-engineering and BP models.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at the same time within their restricted timelines.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
Kindly note: Salary shall be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Job Description- Implementation Specialist
What is the role?
As an Implementation specialist, you will focus on understanding & implementing incentive structures of our clients from various industries such as insurance, banking, IT services, FMCG etc and on delivering a world-class customer experience. The person who joins the team in this position must share our passion and commitment to serving our customers. The candidate should have experience in forging and building brand relationships. A good understanding of sales data for analytics is a must. Key Responsibilities
- Digitize Customer’s incentive programs after understanding data and customer requirements.
- Understands client’s data structures & consults client on optimizing the data templates
- Setup the client’s account with the initial data, create necessary data relationships & setup incentive programs
- Train & handhold client in using the platform & effectively manage their incentive structures on the platform
- Should be able to build analytical models to convert data into future templates so others can use them. • Build relationships with the existing clientele.
- Partners with Product, Project Manager, and other business owners to define the business need for the project.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Support and contribute to stakeholders with the information needed for publication and user training documentation.
- Ability to contribute to implementation/Onboarding process improvements
- Performs other additional duties as assigned. What are we looking for? An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.•
BE/MBA from a reputable university.
- Strong working knowledge of excel along with data analysis & reporting is a must
- 1-3 years of data analysis & business analysis experience. Consulting experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience in onboarding SAAS products.
• Excellent problem solving skills & analytical aptitude
- An exceptional soft skill, including the ability to talk with both technical and business concerns.
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly status reporting to the stakeholder
- Ability to easily pivot from one task to another, including managing multiple projects and timelines. Whom will you work with? The selected candidate will be working with the Head of Product/Program management and will also get a chance to work with the Leadership on important customer projects.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Compass.
We are We at Compass strive to make selling fun with our SaaS incentive gamification product. Compass is the SaaS commerce , gamification software that automates and digitizes Sales Contests and Commission Programs. With game-like elements, rewards, recognitions, and complete access to relevant information, Compass turbocharges an entire salesforce. Compass also empowers Sales Managers with easy-to-publish game templates, leaderboards, and analytics to help accelerate performances and sustain growth. We are a fun and high-energy team, with people from diverse backgrounds - united under the passion of getting things done.
Rest assured that you shall get complete autonomy in your tasks and ample opportunities to develop your strengths.
Way forward If you find this role exciting and want to join us in Bangalore, India, then apply by clicking below. Provide your details and upload your resume.
All received resumes will be screened, shortlisted candidates will be requested to join for a discussion and on mutual alignment and agreement, we will proceed with hiring.
• Design, develop, test and deploy new Tableau dashboards
• Research source data and design queries that bring data into Tableau
• Contribute to and help define best practices around report development, testing, access management, and report refresh scheduling
• Collaborate with business and product owners to cull out insights from reports and propose new powerful reports and visualisations.
Required Job Skills:
• Expertise with Tableau
• Expertise with data handling in MS Excel.
• In-depth knowledge of SQL for relational database MySQL and SQL
• Clear and effective communication - may have to make presentations on insights
• Ability to work in an agile environment and drive projects forward independently
• Ability test and document end-to-end processes
• Familiarity with data visualization
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
- Evaluating sales territory potential and implementing strategic and tactical sales and marketing plans in the region
- Setting budgets, preparing sales and expense forecasts, and setting allocation quotas for the region
- Resolving customer and business issues, performing root cause analysis, and driving solutions
- Visiting direct accounts and distributors to promote the company's products
- Responsible for identifying potential prospects from the regional market and by evaluating their reputation in the industry for business opportunities
- Handling day-to-day responsibility of company's marketing programs in the assigned geographic region
- Coordinating with resources and channel partners for delivering result on sales volume and profitability objectives by brand in the region
- Introducing large merchants and educating them about the various range of companies product and expanding sales through innovative selling techniques
What you need to have:
- Should be able to handle GT/ MT/ Institutional sales / Horeca, B2B and B2C
- Commercially strong and have working knowledge of SAP and Excel.
- Candidates from Packaging/ Containers; Paper/ Forest Products; Printing preferred
- Must have excellent understanding of Board and Corrugated Boxes
- Experience in Selling Boards and Corrugated Boxes is mandatory
Short runs at Bourdaina are 3 month fast track programs with clearly defined processes & objectives.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- A sales intensive role where you help restaurants, F&B brand, Hotels and FMCG brands by selling Bourdaina products
- Demonstrating and presenting products and services.
- Account management for key clients of the organisation.
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/invoicing, and payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
Here's what we're looking for:
- People with 0 - 3 years of work experience. Relevant experience in B2B sales will be great!
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in a startup environment.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to multitask.
at Gulf Client
About MX Player:
MX Player is the world’s #1 entertainment app offering viewers high-quality, digital-first content. With an install base of more than 2 billion – it is the largest entertainment platform in the world, present on 1 out of every 2 smartphones in the world. MX Player provides over 100,000 hours of premium video, best-in-class hyper-casual games, music streaming, and more - across 10 Indian languages along with acclaimed & award-winning MX Original Series.
MX TakaTak is India’s #1 short video app that enables content creators of all types to access, entertain or educate millions of users. With 300 million+ installs, millions of videos, and 1000+ exclusive influencers (and growing everyday) in less than 9 months since launch, MX Takatak ranks amongst the top Android and iOS apps and growing exponentially - come join this rocketship witnessing supersonic growth.
- Communicating the key findings to the stakeholders and inculcating the growth inferences and the content strategies
- Applying expertise in data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with core product and content exploitation in OTT/short videos
- Designing experiments and evaluating them through relevant KPIs
- Building dashboards to monitor KPIs of different verticals (content, marketing, sales, revenue, management, etc)
- Understanding user behavior and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends to identify corrections or propose desirable enhancements in product & across different verticals
- Defining key metrics of content strategy and growth and identifying ways to improve them
● Good knowledge of BigQuery, SQL, Python/R, MS excel and Data Infrastructure
● Experience with web analytics tools, like GA, Omniture, Mixpanel, Localytics, Appsflyer, Clevertap
● 5-8+ years experience in analytics role preferably with a Consumer Internet product
● Graduation in Engineering/Maths/Science
● Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate
● Ability to lead teams - minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a team management
● Creative and strategic thinker, innovative problem-solving skills, highly organized, with the ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
● Self-starter, get-stuff-done attitude - willing to get into the weeds
QUALIFICATION :Any UG /PG Degree DESIGNATION : Business Development Executive Skill Set: Technical & Solution Sales & Marketing, Job Description: - Responsible for Cold Calling, requirement gathering, analyse, coordinate with technical team and customer. - Manage and Response for RFP's/RFI's/EOI's. - Create Proposals and Follow-ups till closure. - Candidate would be responsible for Leads generation, tracking, follow-up and Database management. - Collection of data for marketing activities from different sources like LinkedIn other online portals. - Strong in Analytical, Planning and Coordination. - Should be Energetic, Passionate and Positive Attitude. - Learning attitude is MUST. * Excellent in written and oral communication skills. - Sound Knowledge in MS-Office (Excel & Power Point). Preference: - Immediate Joiners - Candidates In & Around Tambaram Interview Process: 1. Functional Discussion 2. HR Preference: IMMEDIATE JOINERS. EXPERIENCE : 0 to 1 Year CATEGORY OF JOB : Sales & MarketingWALKIN DATE : 03Dec to 08Dec2018 WALKIN TIME : 10:30 A.M TO 4:30 P.M Note: * Refer your Friends for the same. * Candidates with relevant skillset and experience only will be entertained. * Candidates appeared for the interview within 3 months period of time is not eligible. * Preference - Candidates in and around Tambaram.