Attention to detail Jobs in Mumbai
Qualification: Doesn’t matter. Skills and experience do.
Objectives of this Role
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which includes managing on-boarding, implementation, training, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintain and develop customer success strategies and best practices, as well as customer support content, with the help of the creative team
- Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior-level management to understand customer needs, maximize retention and growth, and communicate learnings
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting them
- Review the customer journey, identifying how it’s supported, taking a consultative approach in helping clients overcome issues and achieve goals
- Collaborate, problem solve, and/or strategize upcoming client meetings with team members
- Prepare necessary documentation or visuals for client to demonstrate performance of campaigns; analyze trends in NPS scores to identify areas of improvement
- Work with the sales and marketing team to drill customer references and develop case studies
- 0-3 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Strong verbal and written communication, strategic planning, and project management skills
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Readiness to travel to client location as and when required
Candidates must be based out of Mumbai. Work from office @ WeWork Malad.
We highly value talent and experience. Competitive salary or better.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading it to a computer.
- Following a script, screenplay or outline.
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs.
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage.
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file.
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage.
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches the vision.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Training in multimedia and communications.
- Proficiency in editing software programs.
- General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting-edge technology.
- Ability to take and follow directions, while also having a creative eye for improvement.
- 2-3 years of experience in Video editing.
Job: Full time
Salary: 5-6 LPA
FactWise is a fully funded, early-stage startup building b2b SaaS for a global SMB client base. Our team has alumni from MIT, Stanford, GeorgiaTech, UCL, the IITs, VJTI, Amazon and McKinsey, and currently comprises frontend, backend, full stack developers, UI/UX engineers, product managers, data scientist, and Ops, HR, Marketing. We'd love to get to know you better!
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, policies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain a pay plan and benefits program
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Maintain compliance with employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict management skills,
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail,
- Etrong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to architect strategy and drive execution,
- In-depth knowledge of employment-related laws, regulations, and HR best practices,
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
As a young startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise.