4+ Android Testing Jobs in Mumbai | Android Testing Job openings in Mumbai
Apply to 4+ Android Testing Jobs in Mumbai on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Android Testing Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Position: Technical Presales Manager
Job type: Full-time/ Permanent
Total Experience: Minimum 4-5 Years
- Maintain, drive, supervise and implement robust technical standards, systems and processes
- Influence technology strategies and decisions with a high level of expertise and knowledge
- Provide direction and support to ensure compliance with relevant legislative specifications and standards
- Lead a team of staff developing products, and addressing training needs when necessary
- Coordinate the regular testing of products to address faults, and provide evaluations to improve them
- Act as a key contact with customers who have technical issues
- Experience in handling technical support Team
- handling the escalated issues and resolving them over the phone/e-mail/remote meeting.
- Addressing end clients and channel partners/system integrators/solution partners/service providers/consultants.
- Conduct product demos and training
- Should be open to work in general shift.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and own initiative
- Problem-solving skills, analytical skills and the ability to make decisions quickly
- Organisational and team leader skills
- Knowledge of process improvement and validation
- Knowledge of regulatory standards relevant to your industry
- The ability to investigate and identify trends
- Good Knowledge of Hardware and Networking concepts
- Good Knowledge of Windows, Linux and Mac OS, Android and iOS
- Good Knowledge of Antivirus, Endpoint security, DLP, MDM, and Remote technologies.
- Should be capable to handle a team of L1 engineers.
- Prepare documents on technical knowledge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs and codes features for the Android application as per the specifications provided by Product and Design teams.
- Write unit tests for all features.
- Ships feature fast moving agile sprints.
- Works closely with API, Product Design and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.