Android Testing Jobs in Mumbai
Senior Test Analyst Video, Technology (Mumbai)
Ovyo works globally with companies in the TV, Media & Networks industries including household content brands and operators. Our people provide consulting services to sell the products, build the platforms, test the apps, and drive the programmes that shape the way the world watches video and connects. Our management team is located in the UK, and we have technical, and operations teams based in Portugal and India.
One of our key clients is currently looking to expand their QA team in Mumbai, and we are working in partnership with them to find the best talent. Their QA team comprises of the most talented Tester professionals in the industry. Daily, they pioneer new ways for consumers to interact with technology and take pride in delivering world-class experiences on emerging technologies. Their premium UI software products and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media, and aviation companies.
What we’re looking for in a candidate:
You are a smart, experienced, creative, and naturally inquisitive Tester, who has a strong passion for testing and technology. You believe in the importance of embodying our clients’ brand into the overall experience and you have a strong understanding or interest of TV apps.
Note: This position requires the successful candidate to be on site in -Goregaon, Mumbai once the covid restrictions are lifted.
- Be part of and actively contribute to stand ups and client meetings.
- To work within the Analyst team to assist with the preparation of test plans and the testing of software to company guidelines and standards.
- Must have hands – on experience in Agile projects.
- Must have around 5 - 8 years of experience in QA (Testing).
- Must have experience working with Automation Testing using Selenium.
- Experience working with STB (Set Top Box testing)/ preferably OTT and IPTV testing.
- Working knowledge of Test management / defect management and collaboration tools preferablytest rails.
- Experience with all types of E2Etesting including Accessibility, regression, performance, integration, security testing and black box testing.
- To assist in the preparation of test plans and test scripts.
- To ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
- To prepare and maintain test plans for use on automated testing tools.
- Hands on experience testing servicesweb testing, APIs and mobile applications on Android / iOS and Native Mobile Application Testing.
- To prepare a test plan and test scripts to test each software component and demonstrate the business condition under test and the expected results.
- To provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- To provide estimates and feedback to the Software Development team for project scheduling purposes.
- Liaising with Project Managers.
- Working to the specified timeframe or budget.
- Communication of job status to project leader.
- Demonstrate and maintain a positive attitude to all assignments.
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and mentor the QA team in daily activities
2. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
3. Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases as per industry standards
4. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
5. Perform manual testing on Responsive web and Mobile apps
6. Identify, record and track bugs till closure
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8. Provide accurate test reports to QA lead
9. Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverable
10. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
11. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10. Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs and codes features for the Android application as per the specifications provided by Product and Design teams.
- Write unit tests for all features.
- Ships feature fast moving agile sprints.
- Works closely with API, Product Design and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features.