Android Testing Jobs in Hyderabad
at Inovar Tech
QA Manager (A)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conducting manual and automated Mobile and Web testing that is well defined, planned, and executed
· Responsible for defining the automation framework (such as TestNG, BDD), creating the framework, and automating the test cases independently
· Has experience in GitLab for resource management and Jenkins for build creation and CI/CD
· Establishing automation QA strategy and best practices to support continuous development and integration
· Estimating, coordinating, directing testing for multiple products/projects
· Create clear, detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and automated test cases
· Perform and provide guidance/mentoring on API testing using SOAP UI or POSTMAN toolset
· Holding and facilitating automation and test case reviews with Agile team members
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) across multiple time zones to identify system requirements
· Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
Required Skills & Exp:
· 8+ Years of Overall Experience in Software testing across different domains
· 6+ years of automation experience in building and maintaining test automation frameworks within the Agile framework.
· Is well-versed with working in an agency environment with strong experience in Automation and Manual testing
· Has mandatory extensive exposure of testing Mobile Apps (iOS and Android) including relevant exposure of testing websites using Selenium (for web) and Appium (for mobiles)
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
· Has experience testing API’s and building automation test suites
· Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Solid knowledge of SQL
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
· Excellent English, written, and verbal communication skills
· Effectively meet deadlines and troubleshoot issues while handling multiple priorities
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
· Strong team player, willing to learn, and share experience/mentor with other team members and grow QA talent
- Proven working experience in Android app development and published at least one original Android app.
- 1-3 years of experience in Android using the java language
Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Knowledge of MVVM and other Mobile design patterns and best practices.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Work in Agile, cross-functional teams and taking responsibility for deliverables
- Excellent communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions
Role & Responsibilities
- Design Automation framework and develop automated test scripts to maximize efficiency
- Integration of automation suites with tools such as browser stack
Writing and executing automated tests for new features
- Mentoring the juniors and contributing to peer reviews
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback on features and usability as accurately as possible and come up with possible test requirements
- Identify test data requirements and generate required data to support testing
- Completion of the tasks without creating a dependency
- 6 years of experience writing automated tests and frameworks from scratch for automating Mobile App using tools such as XCUITest, Appium, UIAutomator etc. Good exposure in Mobile App Automation testing using any framework
- Experience working on scripting or programming languages (Java, Python) Hands-on experience with TestNG frameworks
- Familiar with agile software development cycles and security testing
- Strong technical and analytical skills; ability to understand complex systems and design tests around integration and interface points
- Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies, as well as software development fundamentals. Familiarity with tools like postman, Burp suite and mobile app development tools.
- A practiced eye for pixel misalignments, margin errors, and other visual details.