Android Testing Jobs in Pune
Samsan Technologies is hiring for dynamic professional for growing team of developers in Pune.
Android Engineer (Audio HAL) 8B
Senior Android Engineer (Audio HAL) shall be responsible to implement/integrate SSE product
in Android Audio HAL layer.
• Working with multiple stake holder for execution of project
• Understand the product features, interfaces, and integration approach
• Implementing SW in Android Audio HAL
• Perform test verification on hardware
• Debug and resolve complex technical issues
• Around 8 years of relevant work experience
• Good written and spoken English knowledge
• Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology
• Strong C / C++ programming experience with understanding of embedded software
• Good knowledge of Android Audio HAL layer
• Have programming experience in Android Audio HAL
• Experience in AOSP Development
• Experience in Android based projects
• Expertise in Overall Android architecture.
Good to have:
• Expertise in Android OS
• Good Knowledge on Android Native platform
• Experience in agile methods like SCRUM
Bachelors (or Masters Degree) in Computer/Electronics Engineering or equivalent
Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound support tickets from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns.
Key Responsibilities :
Manage, maintain, support and troubleshoot the mobile cloud environment and its related mobile devices and suggest adjustments and new system designs for future needs.
Experienced in a tech support role in managing Android, iOS or Windows devices
Work closely with operations and software engineering teams to design and implement scalable and high performance solutions for our platform as a service and internal management tools
Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple and complex issues in order to provide outstanding support for internal service level objectives
Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Platform Services Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement
Technical Skills – Must Have:
Experience on mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac)
Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console -preferably in the mobility space
Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
Worked on log collection and analyzing tools
Proficient in working on support desk/CRM tools such as Zoho/Zendesk/Salesforce
Experience of issue tracking software such as Jira/Bugzilla/Mantis/Remedy
Resourceful in understanding IT communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform environments.
Nice To Have :
Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis etc
Should have basic experience in understanding help docs and articles.
Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows & Mac) can be an added advantage.
Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Quick learner and versatile.
Flexible to work in different shifts
Excellent Email communication is a must.
An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
� Hands on Experience Mobile Application end to end, functional, & UI
� Testing on Android/IOS platform
� Design, write and execute detailed Test Cases across Android & IOS application.
� Contribute ideas to improve our QA processes and best practices based on your extensive experience
� Very good understanding of Mobile App Testing Processes and Concepts
� Minimum 2 years of experience in Automation testing for mobile native app using automation tools (e.g. Appium, Cucumber, Calabash, etc.)
� Work on Automation framework.
� Identifying Test Scenarios, edge cases and suggesting improvements
� Excellent written and verbal communication skills
� Experience working in agile methodology
� What You Need:
� Experience using defect management tool.
� Good in OOPS concepts.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development and
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality. Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
4+ years Experience with React Native
BS degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering
Knowledge of functional programming
Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage Experience with automated testing suites, like Mocha