Job title: Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer (NodeJs)
Location: Ahmedabad, Pune, Mumbai (We also offer remote job)
Required experience: 3 to 6 years
What you would do, day-to-day:
· Actively participate in the overall application lifecycle.
· Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
· Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
· Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
· Designing customer-facing API and back-end services for various business processes.
· Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
· Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
· Writing technical documentation, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
· Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
· Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
· Train, help, and support to other team members.
What are we looking for:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
· Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks such as Express/StrongLoop/SailsJs
· Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
· Great organizational and time management skills.
· Availability to resolve urgent application issues outside of business hours.
· Knowledgeable of OWASP security principles.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Microservice architecture experience
· Familiar with Agile/Scrum development with sprints
Good to have
· Serverless cloud architecture experience (AWS/Azure/Google Cloud)
· Familiar/involved with open-source projects
Our cloud-based software works with most existing hardware to modernize access control, automate overtime HVAC management, and streamline submeter billing.
Improving lives in spaces where people live, work and play through innovative property technology solutions.
- MEVN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, Vue.js, Node.js) or MERN Stack (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, Node.js)
- PHP, SQL, Python, NodeJS, C#, Docker & AWS Cloud Computing Services
- Must be experienced in using multiple RDMBS & No SQL database engines.
JobDost is promoted by JetSynthesys.
A digital ecosystem with products spanning across ITES, Personalized Entertainment, Telecom & Digital Media. Over 400 employees, headquartered in Pune, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore, Tokyo, Singapore, London, New York, Los Angeles & San Francisco.
We are bridging the world, together with you. JetSynthesys was formed with the driving purpose to enrich the lives of all Indians. We passionately keep our finger on the pulse of the shifting trends and the needs of the Indian people as well as the western world. We take pride in being agile and strategic, helping to generate and provide support structures for these different worlds to connect. And we do this all in the name of sharing and cultivating culture to reveal rewards for everyone.
An IT product, service & staffing company. A platform to Hire Techies, offering curated services to Tech companies to optimize their recruitment process powered by E-Recruitment portal.
As a Tech Lead - MERN Stack Development, we are looking for programming geeks who are proactive and passionate about technology, coding and with 5 years of engineering experience to help us build our world-class Team of MERN Stack Developers.
What you'll do:
- Lead and mentor a team of developers on MERN Stack
- Conduct regular reviews on code and share best coding practise and all aspects of development cycle
- Work closely with the leadership team on team performance & development
Who you are:
- 5+ years of Hands-on technical expertise
- Must have relevant experience in designing, building, maintaining, and extending large-scale production systems
- Must have Strong basic Knowledge about each MERN Component - MongoDB, Express, React.js, Node JS
- Proven leadership skills: courage to challenge with candour, motivate and inspire team members
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bonus if you have: Experience with AWS / Git, Prior Open-source contributions. Experience building responsive designs
Job Role: Full Time
Location: Remote/ If Required need to travel to Bangalore.
Lentra is a new-age, domain-native platform built from the ground up, designed and developed to empower financial institutions with tomorrow’s lending ecosystem, today. With its full-stack, fully digital, secured products and solutions, Lentra is the future of smart, seamless, secure digital lending.
Our solutions cover the Indian lending stack effectively for digital origination by providing capabilities like eKYC, vKYC, eSign, eNACH, etc., besides MultiBureau(R), a comprehensive BRE for faster decisioning and configurable onboarding workflows. Reliability and minimal TATs are the key takeaways from Lentra’s offerings.
Our Marquee Clients including the topmost private banks in India are now future ready and encashing business opportunities. Lentra's zero risk instant lending solution will empower the FIs to leapfrog into the future.
About the Role:
Lentra AI Pvt. Ltd looking for a Senior Software Engineer to contribute to the software development life cycle, from design and development to testing, release and maintenance. Software Developer responsibilities include building web application modules and testing features before release. If you have hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will create, enhance, deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications
The candidate has to perform the below responsibilities:
- Active contribution in designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining software
- Collaborate with the team to develop web services, mobile and web applications
- Write well designed, efficient, secure and performant code
- Follow best practices in design and testing
- Review, test and debug team members code
- Actively contribute in writing and updating documents
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 year of experience in web based development using these technologies:
- Core Java, SpringMVC, Node.js, ORM
- Working knowledge of relational database and noSQL databases, Caching technologies
- RESTful, SOAP, JSON
- Angular, HTML5, CSS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum development Methodologies
- Integrate applications with network systems, servers, and databases
- Troubleshoot problems with application development and use
- Excellent conceptual, and critical thinking capabilities
- Self-directed and self-motivated with the ability to take charge or play a supporting role
- Strong understanding of product development
- Clear written and verbal communications skills (English), including presentation
Location & commitments:
- This is a Permanent Opportunity.
- Job Location is Pune
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer (with a path to becoming CTO) to join our founding team! We're a B2B SaaS startup with a young vibrant culture taking this idea from inception to impact.
About the job
We want to talk to you if:
- You've built multiple, kick-ass Chrome extensions
- You've built commercial apps using chat frameworks (e.g. Chat 21/Getstream.io etc.)
- You have experience building multi-platform apps (Web + mobile web)
- Have built or implemented integration frameworks at scale (or experience with iPaaS frameworks)
- You are obsessive about clean, optimized & scalable code with copious documentation
- You are excited about building out a team and have aspirations to become a CTO
Having B2B SaaS Startup experience is preferred and a big plus
SmartCue wants to make product demos more effective and as a result help sales teams optimize their sales cycles. Our fundamental belief is that everything we build must eliminate or reduce friction for a salesperson.
Fast Track Your Application
- Think about the Ideal Customer for SmartCue
- Download the trial for SmartCue, sign up, download, experience the product, and provide feedback on how to overhaul the current experience of the product to add immediate value to the customer
We don't need you to fully code any feature in its entirety and are not looking for free work.
The idea is to identify folks who get what we are trying to do with SmartCue and find faster alignment with the right candidate.
Here is a video walkthrough for additional context - https://www.loom.com/share/9609cf1855e64926b71a1ff840bd7347" target="_blank">https://www.loom.com/share/9609cf1855e64926b71a1ff840bd7347
- In this position, you must be ready for a fast-paced startup environment.
- Our ideal candidate is willing to be flexible and able to wear many hats.
- Must have experience engineering and scaling technologies & teams with a proven track record of success.
- Our perfect candidate is well-versed in Chrome Extensions, creating delightful front-end experiences for users, enjoys building and scaling the backend infrastructure, and has an itch to adopt the newest technologies.
- Remote forever, if you like!
- Develop + understand the technological roadmap
- Develop feature rollout systems and processes
- Develop strategies and solutions from customer discovery sessions
- Hire + manage outside/contracted engineering talent
- Scale while staying lean through the early stages up to fundraising
- Oversee ClickUp for project and product management, roadmap, bugs, and backlog grooming
- Collaborate with marketing to optimize user experience, onboarding and reduce churn
- Oversee security + compliance strategies
- Help field support desk inquiries
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or age.
Product: ICS Career GPS
Location: Lucknow. Remote Possible
Salary: upto 20 LPA
Experience: 4 + Years
What are we looking for?
A software professional who is eager to-
• Rapidly develop next-generation scalable, flexible, and high-performance systems
• Solve issues with the site and internal systems, prioritizing based on
• Collaborate with Tech Team, Business Team, and Product Owners
• Skilled and highly enthusiast person who has experience in building
scalable backend applications
You may fit in if you have?
• B.E./B.S. Degree in Computer Science
• 4+ years of hardcore development experience with more than one
• Done education from Tier 1 college or worked with Unicorn
• Experience with HTTP and server-side technologies (web servers,
• Ability to work independently and lead small teams
• Passion for technology and solving deep technical problems.
• Experience in building products powered by data and insights,
instrumentation, experimentation, and metrics-driven success criteria
What can you expect?
Our technical culture derives strongly from our strong experience with
You will be responsible for making technical decisions about high-level
design, mentoring your fellow team members and spearheading regular
experimentation on our tech-stack. Our development strategy is agile
and we work in small Scrum teams of 3-5.
As a Senior Software Developer, you are responsible for the
development, performance, and scaling of new products as well as
Drive project management and execution within your team and cross–
organizational dependencies, overseeing completeness of tasks and
accuracy of estimates.
You must have in-depth knowledge about Version Control, Design
Patterns, Databases, System Architecture, Test Suites, and be proficient
with Documentation Tools and Progress Management Tools. You must
have a flair for learning and validating new technologies.
About the Company?
India's top Career Counselling Platform
ICS is the oldest career counselling provider in India and works with most A-list schools in India and the Middle East.
We now want to build ICS 2.0: An online career counselling platform which pairs ICS's deep knowledge of the counselling space, their networks and goodwill with the reach and efficiency of a tech platform to build a scalable career counselling platform.
In other words, do what BYJU's did but in the Career Counselling space which is an INR 5000 Cr industry in India and is growing rapidly.
gingerCube Inc., based in Dallas, USA, provides a software platform to interface with hospitals, physician groups, resident programs, and billing services, improving revenue cycle and reducing time to bill by up to 85%. Our flagship product, maxRVU has been adopted by physician groups, hospitals and revenue cycle companies across the US. Over the past 6 years, we have developed a solid brand and continue to grow swiftly with top healthcare systems.
To meet rapid expansion, we are looking to hire a full-time Lead Engineer to join our growing team in Mumbai to build our products using Ruby on Rails. As our Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for creating innovative solutions to technical problems and deliver a top-notch user-experience to our enterprise customers. You must be highly motivated, lead by example and have a knack for designing optimized solutions.
You will report to the Director of Product Delivery and work at our office at a fun and open co-working space. Our startup-like environment means nothing holds you back from doing your best and chart your own growth path. You'll be able to see the impact of your work immediately, experience various aspects of the business, and hear from clients how your efforts benefit them directly.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 4 to 6 years of experience in the field
- Familiarity with ruby gems and Github.
- Expertise of diverse technology stacks
- An understanding of sound database design principles and performance optimization
- Experience integrating with REST API’s
- Skilled with debugging tools, test harnesses, and performance tuning
- Expert with multi-tenant systems, secure coding practices, and authentication/authorization
- Expert in Ruby with a distinguished track record of solving challenging and complex problems efficiently
- Excellent knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Enable RoR web applications on Heroku with Postgres
- Ability to take ownership of work and respond to critical issues quickly and work with the team.
- Plus: Software security practices for patient records(HIPAA), PCI, etc. and exposure to the healthcare industry.
- Independently own one or more multiple modules, which includes: requirement analysis, design, development, maintenance & support
- Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules and that handles interaction between multiple components.
- Rapidly iterate to add new functionalities and solves complex problems with simple and intuitive solutions
- Produce architecture with clean interfaces, that are efficient and scalable
- Participate and contribute to architectural discussions
- Perform design and code reviews
- Perform technical feasibility and trade off studies & guides others to perform these studies
- Solve production issues. Investigate and provide solutions to minimize the business impact due to outage
- Continuously improve performance metrics of modules you own.
- Collaborate effectively across teams to solve problems, execute and deliver results
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience in MERN stack
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Unit and Integration tests
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with MathJax/Latex
- Experience with large scale video streaming
Have you ever wondered why computing experiences are still limited to specific devices such as Desktops, Laptops and Cell phones? Why the walls, tables or whiteboards around us do not function as computers which blend in our environments and we can interact with them seamlessly via touch and gestures?
Imagine a technology which can turn any flat surface in the world around you such as a wall, a whiteboard or a piece of furniture into a touch surface. Now further picture if this can be achieved with a sensor by just scanning at the surface from a distance - without adding any electronics in the surface itself?
Cybernetyx (www.cybernetyx.com) is a Germany-based multinational technology group focused on human-machine interface solutions. Cybernetyx is the World's No. 1 OEM/ODM technology developer and market leader in Interactive Projection industry via its industry-leading EyeRISTM interactive vision systems. Cybernetyx has offices across the globe with Manufacturing facilities in South Korea and China. Cybernetyx celebrates the opening of our brand new R&D facility at Bangalore in 2018, being our third facility in India, post the launches of both successful operations in NOIDA in 2013.
EyeRISTM technology powers millions of interactive projection and display solutions including the products of NEC Display, ViewSonic Corporation, SONY, Delta, TATA Interactive and IL&FS.
World's top display manufacturing companies today are licensing and integrating the ground-breaking EyeRISTM computer vision interactive technology into their products - and transforming how humans have interacted with their computers and displays like never before. We are building the future of all human-machine interaction - much beyond the limitations of the keyboard, mouse or the tiny touchscreens on our cellphones.
At Cybernetyx, our software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how millions of users interact with computers and use technology effectively to teach, brainstorm, share ideas with another. We need a programmer who works on full-stack- MEAN, has sound knowledge of working with NodeJS for both backend and frontend development, to develop web application for one of our industry leading Ed-Tech Brand.
This is a full-time, permanent position, and you You- ll become part of an agile, multidisciplinary team. You get a scrum master to help guide the process. We foster developer empowerment and keep management layers and meetings to a minimum. We believe in experimentation over lengthy discussions.
# WHO SHOULD APPLY:
- You thrive on the cutting edge of technology and get excited to learn more, push boundaries and innovate every day. The tech start-up industry is where you think all the action is and where you want to be.
- You want to invest your time and work on things that make a real positive impact on the world (Read http://www.tristanharris.com/tag/time-well-spent/).
- You are passionate about craftsmanship and care about great design in your code and technical architecture as well
- You enjoy taking ownership and collaborate with teams from idea generation to execution and are data driven with user feedback to continually drive engagement and experience.
- You are comfortable in a high-paced, cross functional product centric environment and can respond to urgent requests. You enjoy moving quickly and prototyping new features (Agile/Growth Mindset)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Are passionate about learning new technologies and ideally write some code outside of work from time to time (if you don- t have time because of family obligations etc, we totally get it).
- Contributions to open source projects or demonstrable participation in software communities is a huge plus.
- Have problem solving abilities and can work with teams.
# Technical Skills:
- Command on Full STACK web application development preferably MERN.
- Algorithm design and implementation
- 2+ years of programming experience
- B.E. or M.E. Computer Science or related field.