We are looking for a talented Social media executive to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media executive, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
About Myrsa Technology Solutions
MyrsaTech is a global technology consulting & services company, helping enterprises marry scale with agility to achieve competitive advantage. "Born in the cloud” in 2016, MyrsaTech applies its deep domain knowledge to client engagements to break down silos, make sense of digital complexity & bring new initiatives to market faster. We enable IT to move at the speed of business, leveraging emerging technologies & the efficiencies of Continuous Delivery to push business innovation.
Myrsa Technology Solutions is on a mission to provide innovative technology solutions and deliver real & rapid growth. Simply put - Myrsa is changing how modern organizations run their operations by automating their process & helping them scale and engage better with their customers.
You will be the
‘Voice of Consumer’ - bringing in consumer insights and shaping cross functional decisions by partnering closely with leaders in Marketing, Product, Engineering, Sales and Customer Experience in addition to working with the leadership team and founders. As we’re scaling
our go-to-market and marketing efforts pan-India, we’re looking for a passionate, experienced, and customer-focussed leader to build and grow a team dedicated to building and scaling the brand.
You will be heading the Brand Marketing function at for the company. Lead teams across Brand (Traditional + Digital), Media, Social, Marketing Research, Creative & Content and Partnerships/Collaborations.
Position based out of Bangalore
● Own the Brand vision - Develop strategy for establishing and scaling the brand pan-India - multicultural, multilingual context
● Translate strategy into actionable goals in close collaboration with Product, Marketing, Strategy, Category and other cross-functional teams
● Lead the transformation of the organisation into a consumer-driven company reflecting in culture, systems and processes
● Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
● Oversee new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities across cities
● Create the quarterly and annual plan, propose options and help prioritise the same with the leadership team; secure resourcing and ensure budget vs. actual compliance on spending, input, lead, and outcome metrics
● Develop and manage a fit-for-course agency network and an in-house team to ensure effective and efficient execution of the Brand Strategy
● Should have 8-10 years of experience leading Brand Strategy and Development for a mid-to-large brand in consumer space (category agnostic). Prior experience only in a agency will be considered too
● Proven track record of helping scale up digital marketing in a start-up environment and/or relevant work experience
● A start-up mentality and ability to flex in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
What’s on offer:
● Lead the Brand building for a D2C brand in a never-before-done category
● To be at the centre of action in scaling the brand across the country successfully
Brand Managers are responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales. We are looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our
online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing and Sales departments.
1. Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
2. Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
3. Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
4. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
5. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
6. Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
7. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
8. Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
9. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
10. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
11. Creating campaign plans for business and marketing priorities
- Proven work experience as a Brand Manager/Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field"
About The Role
• Own the P&L of the brand, right from pricing, discounts & marketing
• Plan & deliver on growth, in alignment with the company’s strategies
• Conceptualize & execute plans across all marketing channels (Digital,
Outdoor, Social, 3rd party platforms, BTL etc).
• Identify & program manage new product development opportunities that
helps the brand stay relevant with the latest trends & consumer needs,
through market and consumer research.
• Identify brand's differentiation, positioning in the market, build a coherent
consumer language across all touch-points.
• Build newer channels of communication for the brand and help the brand
build channels previously unexplored.
• Work to drive discovery, traffic & conversion. Understand business
trajectory, capture data, analyze campaigns and documents. Create detailed
specifications for all e-commerce platforms and analyze site traffic
• Work closely with operations & supply chain teams to ensure stock
availability by providing growth projections in advance & avoiding out of
• Complete ownership of campaigns which are rolled out on a weekly, monthly
and yearly basis.
Qualifications and experience
Looking for candidates with an MBA from a Tier 1 & 2 B-School with 1-3 years of post-MBA experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in Brand/ Category Management in a consumer facing company
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers wishes.
• Manage the brands wise spending within the approved P&L parameters.
• Manager the full execution of the brand launch with sales & local agencies.
• Develop/implement the necessary control parameters to measure launch success/failure.
• Manage MRTG technical expertise function.
• Conduct monthly/quarterly/annual reviews of the business performance on-going.
• Assign/manage BTL agencies to conduct in-market activation programs. • Leading the activation of products across all retailers. • Ensure that all brand activities are completed on time and in full and within agreed budget • Track sales and recommend support/ corrective action plans. • Monitor all brand elements - advertising, product, packaging, pricing, cost etc. • Regularly screen competitor portfolio and monitor market trends • Review all brand / market data (sales audit, competition, distribution, etc.) – to detect areas of weakness / strength and recommend corrective actions.
CercleX is a digital technology platform which is a leading waste management company in India with an extended outlook of circularity through its various ventures into the field of sustainability.
We have received FICCI Impactful Cleantech Startup Award, MeitY Emerging Startup Award, TVS Capital Budding Nxt Gen Entrepreneur Award, and many more for our digital solutions enabling transactions between waste generators, and aggregators, processors, and bringing in complete transparency, traceability to the waste ecosystem.
Cercle X ScrapMarket is an app that helps you buy and sell scrap by connecting 100% verified buyers and sellers of scrap across India.CercleX helps brands to accomplish their sustainability targets with Extended Producer responsibility and research solid waste managemet on the environment to ensure the environment is eco free.
Brand Managers are the people who shape a company’s outward image. To do that, you’ll need to uncover consumer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns. We’ll turn to you to learn what can attract our customers and prospects and how we can improve customer experience.
Cerclex is looking for an experienced Brand Manager to help us build our brand and raise brand awareness. You’ll work across all levels and departments of our organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.Ultimately, you’ll help us improve our company’s reputation and drive growth.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Manage a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Lead creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing, or marketing management
- Experience managing a brand across multiple markets
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of project management principles and techniques
- Past experience of working with startups is preferred
- Metric driven marketing Strategies & Campaigns
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Experience in Market Research & Consumer Insights is preferred
- Ability to Advertise & Activate Campaigns
- Providing comments, compiling campaigns and creating content.
- Assisting Social media function to be brought in-house, so he/ she can manage it.
- Helping out with SM calendar preparation, execution.
- Managing Content creation: Both visual & textual.
- Working with designers, content writers for campaign and creative execution.
- Helping the brand with Influencer marketing.
What you need to have:
- Any graduate
- Someone that breathes social media and knows the trends in and out.
- Understands textual and visual content for consumer electronics
- Have worked with top agencies previously
We are looking for someone with a flair for communication to join our social media marketing team.
- Overseeing the company’s social media accounts management.
- Developing creative, engaging, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which would enlighten audiences and help in promoting brand-focused messages.
- Growing and expanding the company’s social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Developing social media plans, new content and engagement strategies, and day-to-day management of social media profiles.
- Cultivating leads and sales by online marketing.
- Generating posts for various social media platforms.
- Managing content (Including website) and SEO ( Search Engine Optimization) and generating inbound traffic.
- Monitoring the social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Participating in interviews, hiring process as well as the learning and development process of the social media team members.
- Working closely with other departments to develop social media timelines that coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Researching and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Background in media, marketing, and/or communications.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammar and spelling skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to produce high-quality work within a short time frame.
- Agile and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Sound understanding of social media and the amplification of digital content.
- The ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work efficiently within a small team environment.
- Polished interpersonal skills and ability to work with the team.
- Enthusiastic, positive and good at idea generation.
- Any photography/videography skills an asset
Blitzpools is an Indian fantasy sports platform that allows users to
play fantasy cricket, football and kabaddi.
Blitzpools is a Game of Skill where user creates a team of real
players for an upcoming match and compete with other users for big
prizes. User's team earns points based on user's player performances
in the real-life match.
Years of Experience: 6+yrs.
- End-to-End ownership of retention programs and processes across a variety of direct-to-customer channels – Outbound & Inbound, Manual / Assisted (tele-calling, visits) & Automated (including email, SMS, push notifications, merchandising and other new upcoming digital mediums)
- Conceptualizing, building, executing and analyzing retention programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, and insights via tests and iterative optimization
- Generate deep insights about customers that increase their retention, root-cause & predict churn and lead to inventing new ways to delight and retain customers. Will include conducting primary & secondary customer research
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for retention - Partner with the product team to translate business goals into short term and long-term product roadmaps- Comfortable in generating a strategic vision as well as glide path with product teams. Stay abreast of new innovations and the latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute. 6-8 years of overall experience with 5+ years of relevant work experience in lifecycle marketing in consumer products / services
- Demonstrate result orientation and high Bias for action. The candidate must have strong operational experience and be willing to get hands dirty.
- Proven track-record of managing and delivering marketing programs identifying customer actions and conversions for each stage and achieving those KPIs
- Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations. Skilled at decoding the price-value equation from a customer’s perspective and an ability to speak the customer’s language
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance, measure effectiveness and plan ongoing improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to think big and rethink how to better serve our customers
- High bias for taking end-to-end ownership of responsibilities, flexibility and exceptional communication skills earning trust of others
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Requirements and skills
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Why ToneTag :
ToneTag is the largest sound-wave communication technology platform on the
planet that enables payments & proximity customer engagement services in
different sectors like retail, mobility, restaurant ordering, and so on. It harnesses
the power of sound to empower and enrich various businesses around the globe.
ToneTag has touched more than 55 Million consumers & 500,00 merchants in the
payments space alone. It is an organization where innovation, hard work & fun go
hand in hand to invent experiences that are unique in every sense. Our people are
entrepreneurial & believe in going beyond today's problems to find tomorrow's
If you are a seasoned professional looking for your next challenge, or just starting
your career and looking for a company that created career-building opportunities,
we offer ample scope as well as training to ensure that your skills & abilities reach
their true potential. At ToneTag, we invite you to share our vision and
commitment to achieving excellence in everything that we do!
Who We are :
● While most people ignore sound, ToneTag harnesses it. Using the power of
sound, we have built a highly secure and robust channel of data
communication, enabling extraordinary experiences across businesses.
● Our core value lies in innovation. We also focus on empathy, inclusivity,
collaboration and creativity.
● Through our model of Enable-Engage-Empower, ToneTag aims at delivering
a unique experience to all.
NO CEILING TO GROWTH :
● Highly rewarding to those who want to experience a trailblazing career
growth, with exposure to new challenges and opportunities.
● ToneTag follows the principle of taking ownership and delivering. If you
conceptualize an idea, which could make a difference to the organization,
you will be the owner of it.
● With innovation at the heart of its solution, ToneTag offers a chance to think
outside the box and instill creativity into one's thinking.
BE PART OF THE FAST EXPANDING CHANNEL :
● ToneTag has already reached 50 million consumers and is expected to cross
● Global companies such as Mastercard and Infosys Finacle are presenting
ToneTag as a technology offering to their banking customers.
● ToneTag is working with government initiatives, such as NHAI & NPCI to
deliver a seamless experience on a larger scale.
TONETAG CULTURE IS OPEN AND EMPOWERING :
● Whether you are a manager or an intern, transparency is maintained, and
your voice is heard.
● ToneTag exudes a vibrant atmosphere, where everyone is approachable and
● There exists a diversity of talent, skills and passion. Such an exposure will
not only help an individual grow, but also enables one to think from a
THE NEXT BIG THING :
● We are here to play a role in enabling our society and economy leap
towards cashless ecosystem, bringing millions of people into the financial
world like never before and at the same time enable innovative experiences
● ToneTag has a global clientele and is backed by some of the biggest names
in terms of management and investors.
● A technology delivering wide applicability, ToneTag has received numerous
awards and recognition for its innovative technology.
The challenge for you :
As a Content writer in the Marketing team, you will be delivering quality writing
pieces that appeal to our clients & stakeholders, attract customers and boost
Roles & Responsibilities :
● Create and draft content for ToneTag’s content properties such as blogs,
websites, social media etc
● Contribute towards developing and executing the monthly content calendar
for Social Media
● Maintain and update website content regularly
● Draft scripts to develop product demo videos
● Follow and implement best practices for content optimization such as using
relevant keywords, etc
● Draft copy for user communication, engagement, and education
● Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
● Create Presentations and Product documents
● Collaborating and working closely with PR and Digital agencies, sharing
ideas, reviewing the articles and posts.
● Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
● Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
● Coordinate with marketing and design teams
● Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
● Applications for awards & events
What you need :
● A bachelor's degree or higher in Journalism, Mass Media and
● 3+ years- work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or Similar roles
● Should have excellent writing skills with unblemished grammar expertise.
● Should be keen in learning new technology
● Portfolio of published articles/Blogs
● Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
● Ability to meet deadlines
● Well versed with creative web content, blogs, articles, and press releases
according to the requirements.
● Experience in SEO writing with online marketing and lead generation is
Great to have :
● Experience doing research using multiple sources
● Familiarity with web publications
● A born-talent for understanding and analyzing human behavior
● Basic understanding of Keyword relevancy and keyword density and should
also be familiar with Keyword placement and other SEO best practices
● Someone whose presence reflects energy, dynamism and passion
● A strong believer in equality and teamwork
● An individual with strong ethics, principles and courage
● Building compelling long-term strategies on how to scale content.
● Build a deep understanding of the company’s products and unique
● Work with product managers to understand and help refine the evolving
brand voice and tone
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring impactful content to market
quickly and at scale
● Create articles, eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, video scripts, interactive
assets, build a content calendar for social media, in line with the content
● Understand the buyers’ journey and use that knowledge to create the most
impactful top, middle, and bottom-of-the-funnel content assets for different
● Optimize social media content (language, message, tone) on the basis of the
behavior of our target audience
● Understand our SEO goals and strategy in order to produce optimized
● Prior experience in crafting content & product experiences from scratch, in
an instructional and long-form content setting.
● Must be able to write content that’s relevant, catchy, and easy to understand
● Should have excellent command over the English language and grammar
● Should be willing to and capable of creating technology-related content that
requires extensive research
● Should be able to understand, conceptualize, and convey marketing
messages in an acceptable international style.
● Must keep up-to-date with the best practices in writing for the web, social
media trends, web usability, and business/industry trends
● Prior experience in advertising agency is preferred.