Senior iOS Developer Job Description:
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Senior iOS Developer with a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in iOS app development. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Swift programming language and extensive hands-on experience with SwiftUI and familiarity with Graphql
1. Develop high-quality and robust iOS applications using Swift and SwiftUI.
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including designers and backend developers, to implement and integrate features and functionality into iOS apps.
3. Participate in the entire app development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing, deployment, and maintenance.
4. Identify and troubleshoot bugs, performance issues, and other technical problems in iOS applications.
5. Stay up to date with the latest iOS development trends, tools, and technologies, and actively contribute innovative ideas to enhance app performance and user experience.
6. Conduct code reviews and ensure adherence to coding standards and best practices.
7. Collaborate with the QA team to conduct thorough testing and ensure the delivery of high-quality, bug-free iOS applications.
8. Continuously optimize and improve app performance, responsiveness, and efficiency.
9. Keep abreast of industry trends and advancements in iOS development, evaluate and recommend new tools and technologies to enhance the development process.
1. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
2. Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in iOS app development, with a strong emphasis on Swift programming language. 3. Extensive experience with SwiftUI and knowledge of UIKit.
4. Proficiency in using XCode, Interface Builder, and other iOS development tools.
5. Solid understanding of iOS app architecture patterns (e.g., MVVM) and design principles.
6. Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to debug and resolve complex issues.
7. Familiarity with REST, GraphQL APIs and integrating backend services into iOS applications.
8. Experience with version control systems, such as Git.
9. Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team, with excellent communication and collaboration skills
Type: Full time
Experience: 3+ years (Required)
Notice Period: 0-30 days (Preferred)
Salary package:18LPA - 22LPA
Work timing: 3 PM - 12 AM
- Have you used Swift in production code ? If yes please share the duration
- Have you used RxSwift in production code? What were the common scenarios for using it ?
- Have you used Combine in production code? What were the common scenarios for using it ?
- Have you used GCD or Operation queues in production code? What were the common scenarios for using it ?
- Have you used CocoaPods or Swift Package Manager for dependancy handlings in any of the projects you have worked ? What were the common scenarios for using it ?
- Have you used any of MVVM or VIPER or any other architecture in production code? Please specify which one.
- What size team have you been a part of? Were there interactions with designers, Product Managers and/or testers?
- Share links of your app/s on the App Store that you have contributed to.
Immediate Joiners and willing to work from office should apply only
Android Job Description:
Experienced Android developer, to be a part of Digital Imaging Group to develop new set of complex features for Photoshop Express mobile application on Android. The responsibility will include taking the product/components through entire life cycle from requirement analysis to delivery, adding multi-platform support, meeting the reliability and performance targets required .
· Should have a strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals.
· Must have 2-10 years of software design and development experience, preferably in a product development environment.
· Must have excellent working knowledge of Java/Kotlin and OO design/design patterns.
· Strong Knowledge of Android, JAVA and hands-on mobile application software development for Android platform.
. Past Experience of working in C/C++ would be a plus.
· Experience with computer Graphics and system performance analysis will be a strong plus.
· Self-starter and goal-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Must be able to work cooperatively within a strong diverse technical community to expedite development tasks.
· Must have excellent written and verbal skills.
· Ability to write scalable and maintainable code
We are seeking extremely smart Android developers who are passionate about pushing mobile technologies to the limits.
- Design and develop products by working closely with business teams.
- Design super intuitive experiences in the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Build performant, scalable, yet secure, enterprise-ready android applications with architecture that is fast yet lean on the backend servers enabling them to support millions of users in parallel.
- Build enterprise-ready back end architectures that can support millions of users in parallel.
- Gain experience with hands-on coding and independent ownership of software components.
- Follow strong engineering best practices and champion their adoption.
- 2+ years’ experience in android software development and delivery.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering from a reputed institute(preferably IITs, NITs, or other top engineering institutes).
- Strong grasp of CS fundamentals, algorithms and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- All experience should be from good product development or e-commerce background.
- Must have shown good stability in all your previous associations.
- Knowledge of UI architectural patterns like MVVM(preferable), MVC, MVP, data binding, activity & fragment lifecycle, recycler view, navigation component, layouts (constraint layout preferable), theming etc.
- Should have actively used retrofit, work managers, android jetpack, Rx java, dagger, retrofit, android sdk, GIT/bitbucket, gradle/ant and very keen on exploring other proven tech stacks.
- Comfortable with test-driven development in android with UI testing, instrumented unit testing and unit testing using junits, mockito or other tools.
- Willingness to learn and write simple backend REST API’s (preferably in Java, spring boot & hibernate) without having to completely depend on backend engineers for delivery.
- Has worked in a fast-paced agile organization building stateless and re-entrant/resumable android applications.
- Excellent working knowledge of OOPs, SOLID principles and different design patterns.
- Solid hands on experience and deep understanding of different architectures.
- Solid working knowledge of Objective C and Swift, iOS application development and iOS fundamentals.
- Proficient with general swift language features, collections, protocol oriented programming, etc.
- Hands on experience of implementing architecture patterns and designing/implementing unit test cases using XCTest & other third party libraries.
- Solid working experience of debugging, profiling tools, developer portal and App Store release process.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in writing error-free code in swift/Objective-c and pixel-perfect UI designing as per Apple design principles. A basic understanding of the implementation of ML and AI services are plus point.
1. Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
2. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
3. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
4. Classify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
1. 2+ years of experience in iOS app development.
2. Strong knowledge of iOS SDK, Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
3. Experience with developing apps in MVC/MVVM.
4. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
5. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
6. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
7. Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
8. Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
9. Familiar with advance features such as Camera, Bluetooth, Location, Sensors.
10. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
11. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS
1. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical documents.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Design and build applications for Apple devices on the iOS platform.
• Primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
• 4+ years of iOS software development experience
• Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git OR SVN.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles, interface guidelines & deployment guidelines
• Be proficient with Objective-C or Swift • Familiarity with different screen resolutions.
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics
and Core Text.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Working experience with insight tools like Firebase OR Microsoft App Center
• A passion for continuous improvement.
• Candidate should be a team player and excellent communicator.
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and organizational skills.
• Self-motivated, quick learner who can manage multiple projects with minimal direction.
• Be a self-driven individual with the go-getter attitude.
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Open Door working Culture,
• 5 days working,
• Internal Growth opportunities,
• Rewards & Recognitions,
• Sports Activities,
• Events & Celebration,
• Handsome Perks,
• Very good Referral Bonus,
• Medical Insurance.
Shift Timing: 11 am to 8 pm (May very on project Demand)
- Strong experience in Android UI development,
- Expertise in API implementation
- Experience in using GMAPS, FIREBASE, SQLlite
- Familiar with Android & its related technologies like Android SDK, Java.
- Experience with GIT, XML, JSON & Web Services.