We are looking for Sr Android Developer
- 4-8 years of hands-on project experience in building Hybrid Mobile apps using ReactNative
- Looking for a ReactNative Developer who has experience in Mobile Application Development on both the iOS and Android platforms, who can work independently as well as in a team, and has worked on complex mobile Applications previously
- As a ReactNative Developer, you will be responsible for architecting and building Mobile applications.
- As a ReactNative Developer, you should be comfortable with front-end technologies, development frameworks, and third-party libraries
- A solid understanding of functional and class programming principles
- Understanding of NativeAndroid and Object C development is good to have
- Understanding of WebPacks and other tools to enhance the development phase exponentially
- usage, updating, and implementation of cloud libraries, storage, and synchronized work with CDN implementation
- Confident in designing frontend architecture and passionate about performance
- Experience mentoring and helping teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
- Development and Testing followed by UAT and deployment.
- Good to have knowledge: Native Android, Object C, React.js
- English language proficiency
- 4+ years of professional experience in Native React
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc)
- Experience in React.Js will be an added advantage
Note- Work From Office only
About Clirnet Services Pvt Ltd
- Produce fully functional mobile applications by writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or Google Play
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift, Java, Kotlin, C# etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: Bachelors in relevant field
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
An Android App Developer at Rubico will be an integral part of our mobile apps development team
The Android Developer will require completing the entire Android app development lifecycle from concept stage to delivery and support the on-going feature development, as required.
- 1+ years of relevant experience working on the Android platform
- Must have strong analytical and logical skills
- Good knowledge of Android SDK development tools
- Knowledge of design patterns & design architecture like MVC, MVVM, Clean architecture
- Understand Web Services, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
- Knowledge of SQLite, maps, location, and sensors (GPS), and multi-threaded programming
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Knowledge of publishing apps on play store
- Knowledge of Social media integration. Primarily: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs for push notification
- Should have knowledge of version control (Git)
Good to Have
- Familiarity with Hybrid Mobile Frameworks like Flutter / ReactNative
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges and offering suggestions for improvements
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Develop Android application as per the requirements using Android SDK Tools and database
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Enforce code quality through test-driven development. Test application for bugs and undertake debugging
- Participate in scoping and sizing of development efforts and maintain appropriate up-to-date technical documentation
- Implementing security and data protection.
- Integrating the design into high quality code.
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance
What you need to have:
- Proficient in Mobile App development with full stack development capabilities.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good knowledge on code signing, debugging tools and project configuration on Android.
- Sound knowledge of REST Standards
- Experience working with a relational database
- Nice To Have
- Strong algorithm/ data structures design and problem solving skills
- Experience with cloud environments like AWS is a plus.
- Soft Skills
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills.
We are working on innovative solutions in the intersection of Internet of Things and Big Data Analytics. Our solution, AutoWiz is a Platform-as-a-Service that enables insightful connected vehicle experiences. AutoWiz Platform is a scalable and versatile vehicle data analytics platform for companies in Automotive, Mobility, Motor Insurance and Logistics domain to offer differentiated solutions based on vehicle generated data.
Based on AutoWiz Platform, We offer Telematics and mobility solutions and Apps. AutoWiz connects vehicles to the AutoWiz cloud where AutoWiz develops insights that lead to better ownership experience and decisions across lifecycle of vehicles.
See more at http://www.autowiz.in" target="_blank">www.autowiz.in
Position is open for skilled Android mobile App developer to develop and enhance the AutoWiz Mobile App and related Automotive IoT Apps.
- Understand the UI/UX designs and translate them into a fully functional Android app.
- Should have hands-on (2+ years), in-depth experience of developing Apps for Android devices, interfacing with the backend server using APIs and deploying the App on Play Store.
- Ability to work in agile mode with evolving requirements.
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Strong knowledge of different versions of Android, dealing with different screen sizes.
- Experience with push notifications, Local DB, using google maps API, interfacing with additional sensors, analytics shall be a plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Master’s in Computer Science/Information sciences.
- 2+ Years of relevant experience in Android Mobile App Development
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1632723867005000&usg=AFQjCNEPdzkaKsW0le4tCDbxTVkfoKx1wA">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1632723867005000&usg=AFQjCNFHdgcw-AcUqrEALvAOKrMlwWH54g">https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1632723867005000&usg=AFQjCNHhRW34qC2qeEREheVGUUhhD3-Hkg">https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
2. Strong knowledge of React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
3. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
4. Integrate third-party APIs
5. Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores
6. Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
7. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
8. Experience with code optimization and performance improvements
9. Experience in Mongo DB, Node JS, AWS is a plus
10. Strong knowledge of GIT
1. Strong Algo/DS/Troubleshooting/Problem solving skills & analytical skills
2. Database - React Native, Redux, NOSQL, Redux Saga, Flux, Angular
The idea is not to live forever, but to create something that will!
Be a part of our growing team and climb up the ladder of success. So, if you have the expertise, skills, quirks that can help you add value to Expertrons, then apply with us, now!
BitClass, a VC funded startup in edtech, is looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing Android app to React Native.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio/IntelliJ
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer II (SDE2) to help deliver high visibility and impact features for the ChakraHQ Platform. ChakraHQ Platform is the world's first Omnichannel Process Automation Platform. Imagine AWS but for operations and business teams; built on cutting edge technology stacks, to solve problems for modern businesses.
Technology specialists at ChakraHQ are at the core of the company's decisions and vision. As an SDE2, you will contribute to the design and development of the core technology stack of the ChakraHQ Platform. Working closely with Engineering, Product Management, Sales and Customer Success you will take ownership to develop features, plugins and custom fixes that will materially impact customer’s and ChakraHQ’s business. You will also be responsible for maintaining a streamlined build and CI/CD system. You will help coordinate the incorporation of upstream features into the ChakraHQ Platform.
- Design, develop and maintain features, services, products that are part of ChakraHQ
- Own delivery of said features and services
- Own success of the products by tracking its lifecycle with customers
- Build systems that scale horizontally
- Implement clean and modern mobile interfaces that provide an excellent user experience.
- Write automated tests to ensure code quality
- Work with customers to build a product roadmap
- Work with sales & marketing to sell your product to end-users
- Work as an integral part of an agile software development team to build features end-to-end
- Support those features in the ChakraHQ production environment by participating in an on-call rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of experience working on teams to develop and deploy web or mobile applications
- Knowledge of frameworks such as React-Native is a big plus
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective
- Proficiency with git and Github workflows
- Expertise with test-driven development and automated testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English
- Open to learn and work on new technologies
• Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different
modules/features of the Application
• Be up to date with the latest trends in Mobile App/React Native ecosystem
• Bring in industry best practices
• Take ownership to drive an initiative to completion
• Discover opportunities for performance improvements
• Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
• Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
• Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests within the mobile application
• Overall 5+ years of experience in Mobile Application development
• At least 2+ year of hands-on experience in developing Mobile applications with
• B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs,
IIITs or equivalent)
• Familiar with native build tools - XCode, Android studio, etc.
• Ability to build pixel-perfect user interfaces with smooth interactions
• Knowledge of Web technologies and concepts - HTML, CSS, REST APIs,
• Knowledge on Android and iOS fundamentals is a must
• Experience developing Android/iOS native applications using
Java/Kotlin/Swift/Objective C is a plus
• Mobile application development experience with Flutter/Ionic is a plus
Required Skill Set: Android SDK, Java, Kotlin, and Agile environment.
1) 3-5 year’s experience developing applications software.
2) Demonstrated expertise with the Android SDK, at least 4 years work experience on Android.
3) Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems
4) Experience with the infotainment system.
5) Good understanding of software development best practices.
6) Worked on embedded devices and changing the framework of android apps.
7) Experience working in an agile environment.
8) Working knowledge of SCM with a strong emphasis on Git and proper Git Flow.
9) Must reference at least one application you developed that is available today
10) Decent communication skills.
Location: Mohali, Gurugram, Bangalore, Chennai & Pune.
Flora2000 was established in 1999 by Mr. Rehan Yar Khan (Founder & CEO) as an online floral & gift retailer and extended its delivery services across the globe. It is the leader and pioneer of the concept of flowers and gifts in over 190 countries worldwide. Flora2000 passionately strives to be the largest premium-gifting leader with flowers, gifts, cakes being the core verticals driven by people first approach and innovation in all spheres of business.
We strive to give our customers a wow experience through continuous innovation of premium products and services by using world class technology and processes. From exquisite bouquets to gift baskets to flowering planters, you are sure to find the perfect expression of your message in our online floral boutique.
We have offices in Mumbai, Europe & UAE.
Please visit Flora2000.com for more information
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of Hybrid applications aimed at a vast number of diverse devices. The primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
We expect the Developer will have a broad experience at Flora2000 and will play a unique role in the organization.
· Write “clean”, well-designed code
· Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
· Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
· Ensure smooth operations of web processes and infrastructure
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Follow industry best practices Create regular and ad hoc reports.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience
· 4 to 7 Yrs experience.
· Strong knowledge of Restful Apis
· Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
· Good grasp of data structures and algorithms.
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
· Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
· Detail-oriented, proactive and self-motivated.
· Team player with ability to work effectively.
It all starts with an open culture and working environment with lots of transparency and freedom. Our bosses don’t sit in cabins, no one does. Our diaries are open so everyone can see what the other is doing…
B.Tech / B.E.
Position Reports to