Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- Just some previous projects to showcase, no need for CV immediately
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
Native Android Developer
Location - Pune
Experience –Min 1+ Year
Education – Graduate (should be from Technical Background)
- Minimum 1 year of Android App development experience.
-Work on scrumteam as Android developer-Translate designs
and wireframes into high-quality code
-Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
-Collaborate with a team and take ownership of dev tasks
-Apply design patterns & practices as part of day-to-day coding activities
-Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
-Participate in scrum rituals along with the team sprint grooming, planning, daily standup and other ceremonies.
-Perform peer reviews, improve software architecture, code refactoring, troubleshooting when required
-To be a part of the development initiatives at the company and work in a high-performance team.
- Follow the design and implement the same in the Android App.
- Maintain and manage the App Releases.
Skills Required :
- Mandate Skills - Native Android Development, Kotlin/Java
-Desired Skills -Device integration with Bluetooth, SDK development
- Solid knowledge about Android's release management and Android version compatibility.
- Experience in building layouts using Constraint Layouts for different screens.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Understanding of dependency injection(Kotin, dagger)
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS.....!!!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 8+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Proficient in Kotlin
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Strong knowledge in Push Notifications
- Analytical, Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
Position Vacant Details:
POSITION NAME : Android Application Developer
EXPERIENCE : 1 - 3 Years
- Android Studio
- API Integration
- JAVA, XML & JSON web services
- Android SDK
- Core Java
- SDLC Lifecycle
• FULL TIME • Gurgaon •
We are looking for an excellent experienced person in Android Developer field.
Be a part of a vibrant, rapidly growing tech enterprise with a great working
environment. As an Android Developer you will be closely working with our
engineers to ensure the system consistency and improve your experience.
Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and atomization
Understanding of RxJava, MVP / MVVM, Data Binding
Knowledge of popular libraries including OkHttp, Retrofit, Room,
Understanding of Broadcast Receivers, GCM, JobScheduler, Sqlite.
Handlers, Content Providers etc.
Experience with Android Studio, Espresso, Google Play Services,
Google Analytics, Facebook and
Google+ integration and Google Maps.
Core Java Skills: Strong Object Oriented Programming, Data
structures and algorithms like Linked lists,
Doubly linked lists, Binary heap, Different types of sorting
Experience with Kotlin is a plus
B-Tech-IT/M-Tech -/MBA- IT/ BCA /MCA or any degree in the relevant field
Tickertape is disrupting the investments sector by bringing in a fresh approach to analysis and tracking. Our mission is to bring sophisticated tools to retail users in an intuitive and approachable manner
We’ve grown rapidly over the past 12 months. With a monthly active user base which is north of 30 lakhs and over 3 crore monthly sessions, we’ve carved a niche out in a retail investor’s tool-set. Our Android app, launched in Feb '20 has had 35 lakhs installs so far with a cumulative user rating of 4.5
The future is extremely bright, as we look to increase and improve our offerings. There are a lot of things in the pipeline and we’re looking for folks who are industry-creators to help us build them. Altering the paradigm is what we think about every day.
We’re looking for an Android Engineer to join our talented mobile team, who can build beautiful, polished user experiences and architect elegant, maintainable code and own key aspects of our Android application and contribute to our core mobile architecture. You will use your in-depth knowledge to craft new features that are uniquely android based.
• Architect and develop new flows and features for our Android app.
• Build robust UI which work well on different screen densities and interactions that result in a delightful investing experience
• Build an application from scratch
• Participate in product roadmap discussions, ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX or Frameworks.
• Dedicatedly maintain and improve the codebase of the app and product with scheduled releases of new features
• Obsessively test, optimize and improve app stability and performance
• 2+ years of experience
• Passionate for and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail
• Strong Android fundamentals
• Experience with Kotlin and RxJava is a big plus
• Interested in being up-to-date on the latest developments in the Android/mobile development world
• Willingness and affinity to learn. We don’t expect you to know everything.
Soptle is looking for an Android Developer with expertise in Kotlin / Java to contribute to the development and growth of the Soptle platform. You will be working on developing and maintaining Soptle applications powering millions of retailers and thousands of manufacturers.
You would work on the development of fast and user-friendly application for our retailers and partners.
- As an Android Developer, you will build UI components for our Android application; you will design, implement and follow architecture patterns.
- You will work closely with product managers to implement new features/experiments in the product.
- You will work with APIs and integrate them, implement local DBs and caching, and have end-to-end ownership of the things you build.
- Perform data analysis, crash analysis and troubleshoot technical issues with the application.
- As an early engineer, work with the team to create and foster a culture of raising the bar with each new hire.
You should have:
- 1-3 years of experience in android development
- Expertise in Kotlin / Java
- Experience working with REST APIs and integrating them
- Experience working with Notification systems
- Experience in caching and local databases
- 3+ years proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- Experience using web services (HTTP, REST, SOAP) using JSON, API and API Framework) .
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Multi-threading concepts
- Good knowledge of the SQLite database and the Google Play Services like Push Notifications (fcm/sns)
- Strong mobile UI design (multi-screen resolutions), coding, support and maintenance
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (like Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Proficient iOS and Android mobile app experience are a plus
- In-depth knowledge of at least two Framework/Libraries like React Native / Ionic / Framework7 / Aurelia / PhoneGap / Flutter and angular / react / vue / Mobile Angular UI/ Kendo UI.
- Knowledge of bench marking and optimization
- Mandatory : self sufficient developer and must have prior experience of hybrid development [atleast 3 projects]
Zapit aims to be a multi-platform single app solution for universal payments using blockchain technology. Our goal is to spread economic freedom by pushing the boundaries of p2p payments by introducing non-custodial decentralised financial services.
We are looking to build smart contracts that can be deployed for real world use cases such as insurances, loans and other useful decentralised financial products. We are also working towards building an economy where concepts like company shares, gift cards, discount coupons, loyalty points and more can be tokenised including NFTs in the form of art, music, gaming items, event tickets, design concepts and more.
- Collaborate with designers to develop a visually appealing, responsive & optimised app for mobile, web & desktop platforms.
- Use Flutter framework to develop great user experiences with effective workflows.
- Build reusable code and robust libraries of UI components.
- Write clean, maintainable and documented code with solid test coverage.
- Participate in the product roadmap discussions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, scale and improve code base.
- Implement methods to understand user interaction and engagement on the product through metrics.
- Minimum experience of 1.5 years in Dart/Flutter development with a good knowledge of native Android & iOS development.
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Passionate and opinionated about beautiful design with an eye for detail.
- Should be updated with latest front end technologies and trends.
- Proficient knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues and handle graceful degradation.
- Should have delivered multiple products.
- Interest in building things from scratch.
- Willingness and affinity to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, work well independently or as part of the team.
- Open Source contributions.
- Interest in Cryptocurrency/Payments space.
- Familiar with Git and GitHub/GitLab
- Equity in the company
- Get to work in a distributed team.
- Handsome pay. (Competitive)
- Fast opportunities for personal and professional learning and growth, tons of autonomy and responsibility, results-driven environment, international team, exposure to a wide array of ecosystems and trailblazing technology, flexible work hours.
Please include something beautiful you’ve implemented in the past if possible!
If you have examples of a project where you iterated after learning new things from potential users, please talk about that!
Here’s what you will do day-to-day:
Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems
Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and impactful development cycles
Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build innovative solutions to real-world problems
Build all the necessary tools and infrastructure to enable rapid mobile development
Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services
Work with real-time feedback from our users to make the product better
Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
Why work with us?
Work in a very small, highly talented team consisting IIT alumnus and rockstar developers
High standard of engineering quality
Work on cutting edge technologies in android development so that you are always updated with the trends in android community. P.S. We hate outdated technologies!
High impact role at fast paced growth company
Skills we are looking for - Android Engineer:
Must be able to independently design, code and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to deliver complex changes.
Strong object-oriented design and coding skills (Java, Kotlin)
Solid software development background including design patterns, algorithms, data structures
Experience with MVVM or MVP or Clean architecture
Experience with mobile data storage with SQLite/Room or other DBs including no-SQL
Understanding of RxJava, Dependency Injection frameworks like Dagger 2
Good experience in memory management, performance tuning, and resource optimizations
Has published at least one app in play store
Few Good to Haves:
Kotlin experience is a big plus
Experience working in a startup
Experience with Camera and Google Maps apis
Published apps in play store
Our Android Tech:
Clean architecture with best practices in MVVM
Latest jetpack components
Hiring for Senior Android Developer in one of our Product based company at Chennai location .
Senior Android Developer
Exp: 4 - 8 years
Must - Kotlin , Retrofit, GPS, Background services, Google maps, Firebase real-time Database, JSON, UI -Constraint layouts & Animations, Git, MVVM
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- You will translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining high-performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Atleast one app published on Play Store (please share links to your Android apps on Play Store)
- Understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation and monitoring
- Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Also kindly send me your project playstore apps links
Kindly share me your details along with your Updated resume :
Current Company :
Current Location :
Preferred location :
Experience in Android developer :
Exp in Retrofit :
Exp in Google Maps :
Exp in GPS :
Total Exp :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Negotiable : Y / N ? If negotiable max .how much percentage :
Holding any offer : Y / N ?
If any Kindly mention how much CTC :
Notice Period :
Negotiable : If negotiable ,how many days you can join :
Available for F2F interview at Chennai : Y /N ?
Availability date and time for F2F interview ? :
Native place :
Reason for Job change :
Waiting for your reply .
Kindly Acknowledge this mail !!!
Best Regards ,
Prem | Recruitment Consultant