Hands on experience in React Native.
Well versed with continuous integration & delivery tools like Jenkins & SonarQube
Well versed in Agile methodology and team coordination in onsite - offshore model
E- commerce experience is desired.
React Native experience is highly desired Other Skills:
Should have experience in working in Dual Shore model excellent coordination skills
About MET Technoogies PVT LTD
Sr. Android Developer Requirement:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Android development.
- Degree in software development, computer science, or similar.
- Proficiency in Android, Java, Kotlin, MVC, MVVM.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Excellent coding and proofreading skills.
- Top-notch teamwork and communication skills.
- Ability to manage your workload with minimal supervision.
- Unwavering curiosity.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
A Product based company is looking out for software engineers in the following categories.
If your profile matches any of the skills&experience categories and you are looking for a change, Salary won't be a constraint for the right candidate
Category : 0 to 2 years of experience in mobile applications development for android or iOs platforms.
- Collaborate with the core team building a state-of-the-art blockchain based SaaS platform.
- Building mobile applications using latest technologies leveraging Android, node and mongo.
- Apply comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects.
- Backend RESTful API Design and server-side development for web and mobile apps.
- Develop and design database schemas on MongoDB.
- Perform code reviews and unit tests to ensure code consistency and maintainability.
Minimum Qualifications & Qualities
- Passion to solve complex problems of agriculture in a dynamic start-up environment
- Flexible, curious, exploratory, and can-do attitude
- Great sense of ownership and ability to work with very limited supervision
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 1+ year of hands-on coding expertise in software engineering.
- Experience with Android, Node.js, mongodb
- Ability to speak English fluently.
- Strong programming experience of 1+ years with Android, Node.js, Express.js, MongoDB.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with SDLC in an Agile work environment using tools like Jira and GitHub.
- Knowledge and experience of NoSQL Databases is a must.
- Knowledge of AWS Services like ECS, EKS, EC2, S3, Lambda, Load Balancing, Route 53, API Gateway along with Infrastructure provisioning and optimization is an advantage.
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines on Jenkins, GitHub Actions,
- Experience with containerization environments like Docker & Kubernetes is an advantage.
- Familiar with TDD, CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledge of any Blockchain protocols like Hyperledger is clearly an undue advantage
iOS Developer responsibilities include:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Swift UI, Objective C,
- UIKit, AVFoundation, Core Bluetooth, Combine, PushNotifications.
- Experience with Databases - Core Data, Realm
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Architecture - MVC and MVVM
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent communication Skills and Client interaction.
Role : Sr. Android Developer / Android SDE-II
Experience : 4+ Years in Android Development
Location : Bangalore / Currently WFH but resuming office from 1st Mar’2021. 5 Days Working.
Education Qualification : Tech/B.E
Skills :- Android App Development. Exposure to Java, Knowledge of Android SDK, SQLite, familiarity with RESTful APIs and Must have written Unit , Integration and UI Test Cases
Sr. Android Developer
We are looking for strong technologists who are passionate about solving complex and
challenging problems. You should be excited about your work and making an impact on millions of customers. If you love working on latest technologies, delivering valuable and quality
products with the sense of ownership then this is the place for you :)
- Participate in architecture, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and documentation of our Android apps
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Maintain the high quality levels of code and various documentations as per phase of project.
- Own end-to-end quality of deliverables during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Requirement : 4+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience, with strong background in Android App Development.
Why FabHotels? Budget hotels is the largest and fastest growing segment of the Indian travel market. Despite attracting billions of dollars in last few years, online penetration in hotel bookings is still sub-20%. Supply of budget hotels is fragmented and lacks any brand of scale. At FabHotels, we’re building a millennial traveler focused budget hotel brand that leverages people, technology and processes in an asset-light, scalable model to deliver delight to consumers and segment-leading returns to asset owners. In ~4 years since inception, we have become larger than many established traditional hotel chains. Currently we have a fast growing network of 550+ hotels and 11,000+ rooms across ~50 cities pan-India.
Who? Founded by Bain & Wharton alumni, Vaibhav Aggarwal & Adarsh Manpuria,
FabHotels has raised >$35Mn. till date from leading VC firms Goldman Sachs, Accel Partners, Qualcomm Ventures. We're always looking for young, hungry & self-driven individuals, who want more than a 10-7 desk job and to make a significant contribution in creating a first-in-class Indian hospitality brand.
About the role: One key differentiator of FabHotels brand for our asset partners is bestin-class returns. While our online & offline demand teams drive higher occupancies for our partners, this role entails ownership of developing and work on react native side of application development.
- Knows how to embed React-Native in a native (iOS/Android) component and vice versa.
- Firm grasp on JS/CSS fundamentals
- Build pixel-perfect, battery smooth UIs ((layouts, animations, etc.))across both mobile platforms
- Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
- Strong focus on app performance
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Grade, Android Studio
- Good at working with third party libraries and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience in unit testing is preferable.
Individuals who would connect best with the job requirements are those who:
- Are excited to be part of a young, dynamic team that is building a disruptive, sustainable business
- Are willing to go the extra 100 miles it takes to win in a super competitive market
- Are innovative, resourceful and comfortable with dynamic business requirements
- Fulfil below minimum criteria:
- 4+ years experience in Mobile app development.
- Must have published at least 1 major React-Native app
- Experience with CodePush (appcenter)
- Hands on experience in Redux