We are looking for highly motivated engineers with the following skillset-
- Engineering degree in Computer science or ECE or MCA is a must
- Experience using PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, Zend, etc. - any 1 is required
- VueJS, AngularJS, ReactJS - knowledge of any 1 is required
- Between 1-5 years of work experience is required
- Very strong data structure and algorithm knowledge
- Ideal candidate would be a very strong developer with great coding skills
- Good English communication skills
- Willingness to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work through ambiguous requirements and come up with a clear scope and problem statement
- If you have any live projects portfolio or GitHub handle please share them
- Office is in Fairlie place (Dalhousie), Kolkata 700 001
About Adrobit Technologies
hiringplug™ is an AI Marketplace of specialist Recruiters that enables companies to acquire top talent, faster. The company offers an Award winning RaaS™ Marketplace: Recruitment as a Service Marketplace™ The company is at an interesting expansion stage and looking for exceptional talent to be a part of their growth story. | www.hiringplug.com
About the role
As a core team member in our growing startup, we're looking for an exceptionally hard working candidate who is full of ideas, accountable and has self-learning abilities and make a significant contribution to our growth journey.
The candidate must have at least 2 years and ideally up to 7 years of experience in an IT Product company / Startup. Must have expertise in
Back-end development using Laravel, MySQL / PGSQL
- RESTful API development & integration of 3rd party services (like payment gateways, Email marketing tools, SMS/ Whatsapp, etc.)
- High quality coding which can be replicated and used to scale.
- Document the code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular, and database level
- Prompt to troubleshoot and fix bugs and use of GIT
Good to have / skills:
- Prior Product based Startup experience is highly preferred.
- Passionate about building products and features and building a product from scratch with thrust on DevOps, Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc.
- Have a good understanding of setting up & managing cloud servers like AWS, Google cloud, etc.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis
- Deploy source code by way of encryption and setting up Docker on cloud servers.
- Working on 3rd party managed services for Queue
- Experience / knowledge of Microservices, Laravel Lumen
- Immediate / Early joiners preferred.
- This is a Work from Office / Hybrid role.
- Office is in Green Park, New Delhi 110016 (5 min walk from Metro station)
- We are a Small crack team and building a World class product
- BYOD - Bring your own device (Laptop)
- Candidate must be willing to work in a high exposure - high accountability Startup environment and grow significantly with the company.
Get to know us
- “Top HR & Work Tech Startup” – by People Matters both in 2019 & 2020
- “10 Best HR Tech startups 2019” – by Silicon India in Oct 2019
- “Best resourcing software 2019” – by HR Association of India in Jan 2019
Talk to you soon!
About Zeliot- Zeliot is a new age deep tech company founded in 2018 with the vision of offering IoT platform-based solutions to enterprises and Automotive OEMs. Since 2018, Zeliot has successfully developed the platform and has hosted more than 100,000 devices. The current platform is used by the likes of Royal Enfield, Ashok Leyland, Indian Oil Corporation, Here Maps, and many other marquee customers.
Zeliot is striving hard to create an ecosystem for the partners by allowing more control over what they would want to sell in turn to their customers. This can be achieved by developing modules on the fundamental level of software platform, if we could reimagine how the platform modules like data processing pipelines, Telematics Hub, Microservices are monetized, then the partners will eventually have more control over how and what they want to sell to their customers, who could be either large enterprises or Auto OEMs.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Create groundbreaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use.
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
- You have at least 2+ year of hands-on experience in creating public, complex systems using multiple languages.
- You are proficient in PostgreSQL / MySQL, Node.js and,React.js
- You have built REST API’s.
- You know your way around HTML and CSS.
- Write tests for the functionality you implement.
- Experience deploying apps on any of the public cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Experience with common development tools such as Yarn, Git, Visual Studio Code, etc.
- Being able to work autonomously, quick learner and enthusiastic to learn new technologies.
The GTM for Zeliot is by offering the above-detailed solution set as a deep tech product for IoT to all the partners across the globe. IoT solutions, Connected Vehicles Platform, eLocks, vehicle tracking, telematics, AIS140, connected cars, connected mobility platforms, and connected mobility solutions
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and
• Writing test cases for automated testing
• Thorough understanding of React and its core principles
• Experience with popular React workflows Redux, Saga, Axios
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT
Be a part of the fitness tech revolution by joining BunkerFit and help shape the active lives of 100 Mn Indians. BunkerFit is the only All-in-One vernacular fitness app of India.
- Develop data-driven dashboards
- Create stunning looking mobile apps
- Turn data to actions and insights at production level web & mobile applications
- Prior knowledge mobile app dev will be a plus.
Experience: Min 6 months - 2 years of experience in Node.JS.
Location - Bangalore (3-6months work from home)
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
Knowledge of Advanced SQL concepts.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our cloud infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API and integration with front-end
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Write clean, great quality, scalable and maintainable code with thorough testing
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the products and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Required Skill Set
At least two years’ experience with:
- A relevant experience in back-end programming with NodeJS
- A relevant experience in front-end programming with ReactJS
- Database design and management of MySQL and DynamoDB
- Cloud infra management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Ideally, familiarity with Sass and Webpack
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code
- Knowledge of Serverless Framework and AWS Lambda is a plus.
We @ Snapwiz are looking for passionate programming geeks to join as our colleagues in Bangalore. We're a startup with a big reach, so you'll be able to have a huge impact.
As a Product Developer, you will design, develop, and implement new ideas for Snapwiz's EduTech products.
Here's what you will be doing:
• Responsible for building responsive and elegant web applications.
• Working with designers, product managers to collaboratively own the front-end and back-end layer to deliver stellar end-user experiences
• Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
• Architect, develop, and maintain reusable components.
Role: Associate Software Engineer ( Fullstack Developer Role)
Experience : 0 -1 Year
Education : BE/B.tech ( 2019 & 2020 Graduates)
Current Location & Job Location: Bangalore
Company Name: 9Roads
Job Location: Khairatabad, Hyderabad
Date of joining: Immediate
Salary Range: INR 16,000 to 20,000
- Immediate Requirement:
Ideal candidate possesses expertise in making UI changes, Adding new features on web page, Mobile App.
Prior work experience is not mandatory, expertise in the below technologies is mandatory.
- Must have: CSS, AJAX, JQuery, PHP, IONIC framework.
- Good to have: Node Js, AWS.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Resource should be able to work independently and deliver from Day1.
- Learning curve - You will get an opportunity to pick skills in AWS, Node Js and Python.
- At least 2+ years of product development experience with expertise in designing and implementing high-performance java enterprise applications
- Extensive knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming and Design
- Extensive knowledge of Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Struts
- Exposure to or experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins etc.
- Extensive knowledge in creating and consuming RESTful API
- Extensive knowledge in automated unit testing using JUnit
- Experience in AWS infrastructure
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries and interacting with database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server,
- Thorough orientation towards Code reviews, Coding standards, Design Standards, and Code Documentation
- Knowledge in design patterns
- Knowledge of Data modeling in RDBMS or NoSQL databases
- A proactive approach to identify alternatives for a given problem statement
- Should have worked on enterprise-class applications
- Should have worked in an Agile environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills