About RJS Tech Solutions LLP
- Designing pixel-perfect UI on Flutter from Figma
- Hands on experience Go programming language
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Work with the full site of Go frameworks and tools, including: dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.,Go’s templating language, Go’s code generation tools such as Stringer, Popular Go web frameworks, such as Revel, Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux, Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments & Goroutine and channel pattern
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality UI code and use CI/CD for smooth deployment
- Work for business requirements and deliver according to agreed standards and methods
- Well versed with creating APIs as per requirement
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 2+ years of experience in Flutter
- More than 5yrs of experience in full stack app development
- 2+ years of experience with strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Prior experience in Swift , Kotlin, knowledge of GitHub, Dart Programming language
- Flutter,Go Language, Android, IOS and Web, BLoC, MVC patterns, Firebase, Git.
- Can lead a team
- Can own the project single handedly and deliver on strict deadlines
Urgently Hiring for Junior IOS developer(swift) for our IT company Logical Softtech, Indore(M.P)
Experience : minimum 6 Months experienced
Job Location : Indore(M.P) only
1) Must have expertise in swift language for IOS ap development with json api parsing.
2) Must have done some IOS app with latest (xcode) swift technology
3)Must be expert in design and development on xcode( swift)
We would love to connect with you if you think the below are your skill-sets,
- Relevant experience in Android Development.
- Should be strong in Android fundamentals (including UI design), OOP & Java fundamentals.
- Should be strong in Kotlin fundamentals and Coroutines.
- Familiar with Android Architectures, Multithreading Concepts, Testing framework like JUnit, Espresso, Mockito and Reactive Programming.
- Familiar with Dependency Injection and memory optimization techniques.
- Practitioner of SOLID principles.
- Working experience in Compose and KMM (Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile) is an add-on.
- Should have been part of a team which has shipped at-least one App and lived through the process without too many scars.
- Stellar problem solving skills.
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Passion for developing awesome user experiences
- Ability to work under pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership.
Wanted React Native Developer
We are looking for Junior and Senior React Native developer interested in building mobile apps for both the iOS and Android platforms.The candidate should be able to build high-quality, and performant applications with good coding standards and according to design.The developer must be skilled in development, writing clean and scalable code, and documenting functionality.
1 - 3 years
- Experience with React Native skills such as Redux/Mobx, GraphQL, Animation, Authentication, etc.
- Must have built Mobile apps that are deployed to App store and google play store.
- Hands-on experience in using Hooks for functional components with the State, Pure Components , etc.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle Android Studio, IntelliJ
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Should have the ability to integrate third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of React Native and its core Principles.
- React Native
- Mobile Application Development
- IOS Development
- Android Development
- Expertise in Core Java with solid OOD principles and design patterns
- Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, memory management and multithreaded programming
- Conversant with JSON, XML, Web services API
- Experience with saas platforms for mobile development like Analytics, Push Notifications, Cloud Storage , Ad Networks , etc
- Hands on experience with Android's deggugging, unit- testing , memory and performance optimization tools
- Hands on google maps aps and third party aps
- Hands on experience of new android architectures and components like MVVM, Room Persistence , Dagger 2, Observables , Rx Java
- Must have experience on Kotlin
Our Client began as custom application development and business process automation solution provider from its New Orleans Office 2015.
Following year they launched an independent Health, business, property assessment and Law Enforcement products.
In 2017, they stated India operation, an extension of development team and expertise to grow the business.They continued to grow and expand offerings in both the public and private sectors. Giving its wide scope of experience and expertise the client is striving to achieve challenging goals in upcoming years.
Currently they are on look out for high achievers, love to do their hands dirty with real coding, can think out of box and are self starter to build innovative software products using Hybrid Mobile app platform.
Position : Hybrid Mobile Application Developer
Location : Pune (Currently remote working)
Salary : Best in the Industry
Experience : 3-6 yrs
Vacancies : 3
Job duties and responsibilities :
- Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess the feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Work on software architecture and development of Hybrid Mobile applications and communicate technical limitations/roadblocks to the team.
- Point of contact in all phases of software engineering.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery.
- Deliver high-quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability, and scalability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and handhold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Collaborate with the design team to bring creative ideas to the mobile UI and craft a beautiful Android/iOS user experience.
- Work as part of a team-building prototype, applications, and user experiences.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Experienced in Xamarin and exposure in other hybrid mobile development like Native Script.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, UI Kit, offline storage, threading, performance tuning, and all UI components in the Android/IOS object library foundation.
- Worked on 3rd party libraries, cloud message APIs, and push notifications.
- Exposure of Android- s/Apple's Human Interface Guidelines and other UX & UI standards.
- Strong experience in Android UI development,
- Expertise in API implementation
- Experience in using GMAPS, FIREBASE, SQLlite
- Familiar with Android & its related technologies like Android SDK, Java.
- Experience with GIT, XML, JSON & Web Services.