Location: Rajarhat, Kolkata
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Salary: upto 12 lakhs
Qualification: B. Sc./ Bachelor's in Computer Science
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Android & iOS app development using Flutter.
• Flutter projects in the past.
• Flutter and Kotlin knowledge for Android application development.
• Working experience on Flutter SDK & Dart Programming Languages.
• Working experience on usage of Flutter widgets for iOS/Android.
• Basic understanding of SDLC.
About A1 Human Wealth Management Private Limited
Job Title: IOS Engineer (Remote)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
The Impact you will create on the Job:
Developing SDKs on IOS with support for cross-platform technologies like ReactNative, Flutter along with hybrid development over platforms like Cordova.
Apply data structures and algorithms to optimize the code for a lower memory, battery, and processing footprint - all with the goal to build plug-and-play SDKs that don’t expect the app developers to write any supporting code in the app.
You will be liaising with the cross-functional teams to get an in-depth understanding of the functional requirements and propose scalable solutions.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
You will get an opportunity to work with some of the best talent while learning from various highly-functional teams in the company.
You will collaborate with your team and set an example by delivering high quality and innovative engineering solutions for complex use cases.
Plan and execute the roadmap with the engineering team to build and deliver next-generation systems.
What we look for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/IT from premier institute.
2-4 years of industry experience in iOS development, with at least one live app on App Store.
Good knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 5, data structures and algorithms.
Fair understanding of Native Frameworks, specifically concurrency handling, data persistence (User Defaults, Keychain, Core Data), and background tasks.
Good understanding of iOS Frameworks related to UI and network.
Fair understanding of Apple’s concurrency handling, Core Data, and NS Operation classes.
Familiarity with developing UI with both XIB/Storyboard and code.
Good understanding of SDK integrations, debugging, and troubleshooting.
Interested in exploring mobile app development ecosystems like React Native, Cordova and Flutter.
Comfortable with tackling ambiguous problems and unblocking yourself.
Fair understanding of Push Notification ecosystem.
We are seeking an experienced professional to join the team as a Software Engineer - Mobile Application Development & Designing Components in ReactNative. Reporting to the Designing Head, your primary focus will be Mobile Application Development for highly scalable B2C application.
We are looking for excellent design skill for implementing styles with high-quality effects, animation & components.
The position requires working collaboratively with a multi-functional team of Senior System Developers, Programmers, and Management Executives throughout the entire product life-cycle.
You will be using the latest, leading web technologies wherever and whenever possible to achieve the best results.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Software Engineer to join our team to support a high-performance and exponentially scalable product.
MUST HAVE :
- React Native
- Git / Apollo GraphQL / Typescript
- UI Designing with Multi-media components
- ReactNative Animation
SHOULD HAVE :
- Knowledge of UML Modelling- (Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams etc)
Knowledge of :
- SOLID Design Principals
- Design Patterns & Data Structures
- OOPs concepts
- Experience in implementing High-Quality Design components in ReactNative Mobile APP (must have)
- Ability to understand and debug System/API issues.
- Experience on development in design, development of enterprise mobile Applications
- Proficient with HTML, jQuery, CSS. (must have)
- Familiarity with GraphQL APIs to connect hybrid mobile applications to back-end services
- Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle
- Develop cutting-edge functional modules that will be integrated across hybrid mobile application
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrable good communication skills, especially in written form.
- Follow technical guidance as well as hands-on management for all product development within the company.
- Identify frameworks/technologies/languages/libraries to be used to achieve desired goals.
- Takes responsibility for refactoring existing code.
- Serve as a key member of the management team that sets the company's strategic direction.
- Define standards & best practices to support agile development processes.
- Plan, track, and estimate product development activities.
- Ensure the optimal application of technology and engineering resources to meet product development and/or customer requirements as per the product and/or marketing requirements document.
- Ensure that the product quality is world-class at all times.
- Grow the internal information technology development organization; manage and recruit a multidisciplinary high-performance technology team.
- Ensure the implementation of formal processes to support the product development process.
- Performance Tuning/ Profiling In-depth understanding of popular architectures
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance and maintainable code
- Solve complex technical problems
- Perform an objective analysis of the problem statement and come up with an unbiased technical solution before writing a single line of code
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Participate in and drive code reviews
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated expertise in building production-grade and high-performance applications.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal-to-no guidance in a fluid environment.
- Must be excited by challenges surrounding the development of highly scalable & distributed systems.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities.
- Object-oriented software development experience.
- Experience building Android applications in Java/Kotlin using Android SDK.
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences.
- Experience building maintainable and testable code bases, including API design and unit testing techniques
- Experience with multithreading programming and mobile memory management.
- Experience with open source libraries like Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger 2, Lottie.
- Bonus points for open-source contributions, side-projects, blog posts, and YT tech videos.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
- 4-5 years of relevant work experience
2. Developing social networking and location-based apps.
3. Developing client-server communication apps.
You will develop Android applications that scale to reach millions of users • You will continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be used to strengthen technology platform and development practices • Work with the team to create user interface layouts for customers and interfaces to backend web services • Design and develop systems and libraries that are highly reusable and maintainable • Understand product architecture and frameworks and come to the table with your ideas • Collaborate with different teams along with other Android developers to exchange new ideas and improvements
REQUIREMENTS • Proficiency in the standard Android tech stack - JAVA, Android SDK, Android Studio, SDK, adb, Layout Editor • Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and design patterns, MVC, MVVM, Dependency Injection and more • Restful API, JSON Parsing, XML Parsing, Retrofit Network Libraries • Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices • Payment Gateways Integrations. • Experience of working with multi-language, multi-screen resolutions • Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning • Excellent Android technical issue diagnosis and problem solving skills • Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization • Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git • Experience with SQL databases, Java or full stack development is a plus
At Nspira we want to develop an ecosystem of apps to dominate the personal growth market in the education sector. Being one of our talented mobile developers, you'll have an opportunity to learn and grow and be a key part of creating our products.
Engineering Culture :
- We run functional teams based on the SCRUM methodology and are a fairly Agile environment, with 2-week sprints and teams with a minimum of 2 developers (preferably 3) plus a Platform Owner.
- Sprints cannot be interrupted and work is planned out well in advance to keep stress down to a minimum.
Other stuff we do/you will encounter:
- Line by line code reviews for every pull request on Gitlab maintains code quality, and keep everyone in the loop & learning.
- At least 2 people working together on every project (collaborating not pairing)
- Swift is strongly preferred
- Experience with clean architecture, MVVM, and other design patterns
- Master Storyboards and auto layouts
- Familiar with RESTful web service
- Experience with Static Frameworks
- Great logic and problem-solving skills
- Practical understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery
Your application must include:
- A resume in pdf format. Include into your resume the links to software, mobile apps, your coding samples so we can see proof of your talents.
- Should have programming experience on the iOS native platform.
- Adept in Swift language.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- Should have a working knowledge on various libraries available for iOS.
- Familiarity with XCode and other Developer tools.
- Deep understanding of software engineering practices, Object Oriented Analysis.
- Obsession with quality and customer experience.
- Understanding of design and architecture is an added advantage.
1. Build our clients as a framework. All UI components will be predefined in a visual design language. Page builders, flowbuilders, network, analytics, video capabilities, image capabilities, etc will be built like libraries on the app. Hence,enabling backend APIs to create new pages and new flows without changes in App code.
2. Quality of UX should build instant trust with all our international users. It should leverage specific capabilities offeredby iOS/Android/web. UC apps should be amongst the most functional and consistent designed apps in the world.
3. Introduce AI Capabilities to assist customers in selecting the right services and AR to experience end deliverablesvirtually.
You will be the right fit if you have
This is for a 1-2 month project, and can be extended for up to 6 months.
Ready to start ASAP with the right candidate.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Own the entire development lifecycle as you prototype, create, optimize, test, launch, and refine Android apps.
- Build features that will reach millions of users.
- Work with fellow designers and developers in an iterative environment with short and impactful development cycles.
- Develop cutting edge functional modules that will be integrated across all our Android apps.
- Brainstorm, contribute new ideas, conceive innovative strategies, and implement solutions to difficult problems.
- Exploit the most advanced Android APIs and platform features to build innovative applications in food and dining space.
- Work closely with our backend team to interface with RESTful API services and contribute to the backend code when needed.
- Work with real-time feedback from our users to make the product better.
- Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug.
- Focus on Material Design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of the design into code.
- Engineers with 3+ years of experience in shipping consumer-facing Android apps with the large user base, ideally currently available on the Google Play Store (Please be sure to include links to all such apps with your resume).
- Top-notch programming skills in Java, Kotlin and Android.
- Command of memory management, view hierarchy, battery optimization and in-depth experience with multithreaded and networked applications.
- Worked with RESTful APIs, third-party SDK Integrations and common technologies like HTTPS, JSON, OAuth, and SQL.
- Thorough working knowledge of Android Studio with the Gradle build system.
- Understanding the quirks of the fragmented ecosystem of Android OS versions and devices.
- Solid experience with Git.
- Care for quality with an obsession for performance and willingness to spend time testing the team's work as well as yours.