Purpose of the role
Drive Innovation for our clients by incorporating latest industry &
technology trends, best practices in the processes & solution design of
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Perform capability assessments, identify, and define value areas, quantify
benefits for the process tracks in a transformation assessment
Conduct research, comprehend analyst reports, keep abreast of
technology trends, and apply to clients’ business/ technology ecosystem
Define enterprise blueprints that leverage emerging architecture patterns
and industry/ functional solutions with an overlay of Microsoft Dynamics
Partner with clients on business/ technology transformation programs;
orchestrate the implementation of planned initiatives and realization of
business outcomes on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Experience and Knowledge
The candidate is expected to have experience in either the Customer
Engagement (CE) or Finance and Operations (ERP) workloads of Microsoft
Experience of end-to-end project delivery lifecycle on Microsoft Dynamics
365 is essential
Understanding of business processes and their drivers combined with the
ability to articulate technology issues in business terms and vice-versa
Capable of designing and building end to end business solutions based on
Microsoft Dynamics 365 in either the CE or the F&O workloads
Knowledge of major Microsoft technologies such as Azure, Power Platform
covering Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI is highly desirable
Experience working with one or more of the following industries –
Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail, Manufacturing, Banking and
Experience of one or more of emerging technologies/ methodologies -
Agile, DevOps, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Blockchain, Cloud, Data/
Analytics and Security and IoT
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
Master’s degree in business administration from a top school
Work location – Bangalore/Hyderabad/Mumbai/Delhi
IndieFolio is a curated marketplace of top-notch creative talent wherein we enable marketing, product, and creative teams to work with freelance talent and scale creative operations, on-demand. Our mission is to challenge traditional employment by offering independent professionals a new way to work. We are supported by some leading angels in India, who come from diverse backgrounds like design, marketing, finance, and law. We have crossed INR 5 crores in transactions executed on IndieFolio. We are at a 500%+ annual growth rate and scaling our team and operations in sync and looking to work with independent, responsible, and accountable individuals.
Why is this role important for IndieFolio
The Account Manager is the primary point of contact for customers, talent, and internal stakeholders on active briefs & projects. You will be responsible for effective management and completion of projects, handling anything from basic updates to product logs to complex billing/project queries.
- Work closely with multiple clients on understanding their requirements and finding the best possible candidate for them inside our talent network.
- Act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients and develop a strategy to establish mutually beneficial, long-term relationships that position Indiefolio as a trusted creative partner while increasing revenue.
- Collaborate with our sales, talent operations, finance, and legal teams to efficiently fulfill client needs.
- Act as a resource and subject matter expert by maintaining a working knowledge of all service offerings on the platform.
- Act with a sense of urgency in resolving client and talent issues and have the judgment to include the proper people or teams to resolve any issues.
- Provide regular input and feedback to improve and automate internal processes, products, and tools.
- Have the opportunity to work on special projects and initiatives.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in account management for the advertising/marketing/consulting industry. Knowledge of creative project management is a plus.
- Ability to develop solid, customer-centric relationships.
- Must be able to operate independently and effectively handle time and resources; must be able to balance competing interests. You must be comfortable balancing dozens of clients and talent and don’t get your wires crossed.
- Must be a strong communicator and be very comfortable using different types of communication (voice, video, email, chat) daily.
- Cooperative and encourages a culture of continual change.
Why Work with Us
- Shape the future of work. The ‘9 to 6” traditional way of working is not the only option out there. Come join us as we create new avenues of collaboration between companies and individuals in the talent economy.
- We are India’s largest homegrown network of creative professionals. Everything you do has a direct impact on the creative industry in India.
- We are in the very, very early days of our growth cycle. We have found our solution-market fit. Come join a fast-paced organization on its path to grow a 100X in the next 3 years.
- We love working with people who have a high sense of ownership, agency, and communication. We strive to maintain maximum transparency and ensure our expectations are relayed very clearly to you from the onset. If you enjoy taking on challenges head-on with maximum flexibility, we will be great partners.
- We are a remote-first organization that believes in the jobs-to-be-done framework. Set your own working hours, as long as you deliver on your promises.
- Responsible for helping in data preparation and data pull
- Should be able to cut and slice data to extract interesting insights from the data
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, TPMs & PMs to execute deliverables
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Analyse, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for senior management and stakeholders
- Working on strategy development to enhance user experience
- Work with development teams to learn existing projects and different use cases.
- Hands-on experience in Excel & MS Office - Expert, SQL will be preferred
- Sales & acquisition experience, Customer Service, Customer Relationship, Relationship Management
- Be self-driven, and show the ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
- An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and rapidly changing environment
- Should have worked on Business Projects for an organization, Ex: customer acquisition, and customer retention.
1-3 Years’ experience (maximum 3 years) in Business Analyst/Program Manager/Project Manager role having good knowledge of SQL, Excel, and MS Office
In today’s high-demand equals high-price world, our client focuses on being a universal factory that produces high-quality industrial goods at costs that are globally competitive. The services offered by them include sand casting, investment casting, sheet metal stamping, injection molding etc. and the industries served by them include railways, apparel, consumer electronics etc.
So far in their journey, their network includes, approx., 10K+ suppliers, 600+ customers, 2K+ projects, serving 15+ countries and 25+ industries.
Headquartered in Bangalore, they also have offices in the USA and Singapore. They have raised a total of approx. $649M in funding over 11 rounds.
As a Program Manager, you will be responsible for owning the company's vision, strategy and execution of multiple new enterprise resource planning systems and 3rd party software with the company's OS.
What you will do:
- Working with internal customers, external partners and translating business requirements into scalable solutions
- Defining the implementation roadmap and timeline to meet business objectives
- Working across engineers, business stakeholders, external stakeholders, customer ops and partnering closely with business units
- Helping us execute on long term bets to help us hyper scale our business
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Strong Program Management skills
- Experience working with business teams, consultants and implementation partners
- Experience implementing an ERP or CRM Tool at an organization- preferably Dynamics or SAP
- Proven track record of leading complex projects with multiple cross-team customers to delivery and completion
- Ability to determining business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working alt Saturdays
Merkle Sokrati, India’s leading Digital Marketing and Analytics firm, is looking for a motivated professional to become part of its young Client Engagement Team that would spearhead the organization towards the next level of growth. This individual will build strong relationships & deliver great performance for some of today’s most well-known brands which are our largest clients.
We are looking to hire for our Delhi team to handle Media planning, engagement and growth for key accounts.
What do we want from you?
- Build thorough understanding of client’s brand, business, brand, customers and competitive landscape and provide strategic guidance in building requisite digital marketing initiatives.
- Drive strategic client engagements on performance strategy, media planning, account growth and revenue.
- Manage a team of client strategy managers in addition to collaborating with larger cross functional teams of analysts and technologists to implement and deliver on client commitments.
- Drive internal projects to completion and enable team to address any challenges.
- Do annual planning & strategy preparation for the assigned portfolio.
Who could you be?
- You should have at least 10 years of experience and have worked with a start-up or an agency in an operations/ account management/ engagement role.
- You have prior experience into Digital Marketing and understanding of Media channels like Google, Social Media, Programmatic buying, etc.
- You have strong program management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong solutioning, negotiating and pitching skills. Must be able to exert influence and drive initiatives across client organization.
- You are exceptional at problem-solving, analytical skills and business understanding.
- You are great at articulating your thoughts and presenting a clear well-defined structure.
- Love Digital Marketing and everything around it.
- And most importantly, LOVE customers & strive for every inch of their satisfaction.
What’s on Offer
- Fast track growth opportunity with one of India’s most promising companies in the digital marketing industry.
- Directly engage with CxOs from e-commerce, BFSI, internet apps, gaming, food-tech, health among others and be part of digital industry’s most high impact campaigns.
- Unparalleled learning opportunities in the company of ridiculously smart folks, with very high levels of expertise in their respective functions.
- Fantastically transparent, vibrant and positive work culture.
Please checkout what our current Client Partners have to say about the company and the role. Oojwal Manglik - Client Partner sharing his thoughts, ideas and more in the video below -
Founded by well experienced healthcare professionals and engineers this one of a kind startup is disrupting the healthcare space by offering hassle free personalised digital therapeutic solutions.
As an Account Management Manager, you will be responsible for managing a set of clients with an ultimate goal to build, maintain and retain good client relationships which will contribute positively towards increasing the company’s business.
What you will do:
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of the clients’ key needs and requirements and ensuring best-in-class client service
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with the clients to retain them long-term
- Negotiating as well as renewing contracts and agreements with clients
- Coordinating with various internal stakeholders such as various departments and also external stakeholders such as the clients
- Educating and updating the clients about the various products/services of the company at the right time
- Focusing on timely feedback from clients and ensuring that the concerns raised are handled in a timely manner
- Handling key account issues from all perspectives of sales as well as service support
- Preparing, maintaining and updating relevant data and reporting the same to the business in regular intervals
- Sales prospecting & closing
- Meetings with Marketing/ Patient Support program / Digital Heads
- Account Management & collections
- Monitoring Operations of ongoing projects
- Getting marketing collateral done etc
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- MBA is mandatory and 2- 3 years of relevant work experience in account/client management is a must
- Good work experience in Power Point and Excel
- Good knowledge on social media and LinkedIn
- Excellent communication, negotiation and listening skills
- An ability to learn quickly
B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
With us you will have the exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
Role & Responsibilities:
Work with clients in support of new business opportunities, client service, and internal team communication
• Understanding client queries on features and issue , coordinating with internal team members.
• Utilize product solutions and marketing teams to refine service offerings.
• Client service executives collaborate with a company’s multiple internal departments to help improve the quality of products.
• Must be strategic planners and have a strong understanding of a company’s products so they can train clients and answer questions in both group and one-on-one situations
• Client communication and ensuring completion of task with total customer satisfaction along with TAT/Quality.
.Preferably having knowledge on different software tools.
Strong Written and verbal communication
Quick learnier, Management skill
- Liaise with clients and other stakeholders involved to determine and document the Scope of the project.
- Create project plans from the scope.
- Define the objectives, goals, timelines, and milestones.
- Track project plans to ensure milestones are met on a consistent basis.
- Work closely with the client POC / Project Manager, clients and the internal project team ensuring effective exchange of information so that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Draft proposals for existing clients (addendum or additional scope) and new clients (RFP’s).
- Work closely with the management team to improve existing processes. Provide support to Business Development efforts and build long term relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Communicate project status with management, team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis. Manage changes to the scope, schedule, costs, and timelines for the project.
- Be responsible for reporting to the management of the health and profitability of the project.
- Being able to comprehend project financials, profit and loss, and the ability to create and adhere to a project budget.
- Furthermore, learning to lead is essential. Communicating clearly (face-to-face and in writing) and resolving conflicts are just some of the particularly useful leadership skills.
- Finally, team-building skills are great to have, since a project manager qualifications doesn’t only guide a project—they’re responsible for their team. Motivating the team to communicate and collaborate, and boosting their morale, are tasks a project manager will likely find themselves doing.
- Educational Qualification: BCS, MCS, BCA, MCA or equivalent degree in trade/commerce stream with domain knowledge in indirect taxation.
- Prior work experience in tax software solution or tax advisory companies preferred.
- Ability to effectively service large portfolio of customers
- Excellence in Interpersonal Skills with strong command on spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Guide a team of customer support associates on customer issue investigation and resolution by applying understanding of GST compliance requirements, GSTN APIs, Eway Bill APIs and E-Invoicing APIs etc.
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems, to guide support team
- Updating self-help documents or preparing FAQ’s, to build knowledge base of support team on issues raised by ASP Partners and Corporates.
- Ensure timely response to customers with accurate guidance for issue resolution, by measuring the performance of support team on response SLA and quality of response.
- Manage ongoing interaction with key client relationships to build the relationship to level of being the preferred and only service provider for GST compliance requirements.
- Manage monthly billing operations across customer portfolio – including a good control on receivable ageing and reporting to management on realization delays which require management intervention.
- Manage regular interaction with GST Network for customer issues. Build a strong relationship with GST Network to achieve quicker turnaround from GSTN on deliverables.
- Keep a close watch on any updates from GSTN and/or the ASP-GSP ecosystem, to convey relevant updates to our customer portfolio.
- Coordinate and manage all marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the clients.
- Brief the creative team about the client requirements, and get the job done as per the company’s standard & client’s brief.
- Work on market research to determine market requirements for existing and future prospects/clients.
- Maintain cordial relation with different media individuals
- Meet clients on a regular basis to understand their business and requirement.
- Make sure that the client receives all the material as per the committed timelines. Marketing ideas for general & Social Media Platforms.
- Manage the workflow and come up with solutions to execute jobs as per deadlines.
- Being proactive in suggesting new ideas to clients.
- Reports and Presentations would be needed on a monthly basis.
- Create presentations for a new client pitch or big promotions.
- Filter criteria –
- 7-8 years & above experience in Corporate Banking or allied areas (Mid-market, Commercial, Trade)
- Corporate relationship and Sales ownership experience
- Understanding of Corporate/ Commercial/ SME/ Trade Finance
- Individual needs to be self-driven, capable of working with minimum supervision
- This will be an acquisition and execution role, hence proven competency in these will be essential
- Job Role –
- Responsible for bringing in new client acquisitions and driving closure on mandates for the region
- Understanding the key offerings of the company platform and applicability across industries
- Marketing SCF solutions to Corporates and their Supply Chains
- Ability to engage with a wide set of stakeholders on the Corporate side and identify opportunities
- Engaging with the FI partners to activate and grow financing on the Network
- Working closely with the India Corporate Sales - Head and the Network Sales teams to achieve the KRAs for the region