Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Website: https://www.expertrons.com/" target="_blank">https://www.expertrons.com/
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635419813629000&usg=AOvVaw23-cDk2qegjPUlNQnUJYUp">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1" target="_blank">https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM" target="_blank">https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Lead & Manage QA team.
2. Mentor the testing team in daily activities.
3. Act as escalation point of contact for the testing related activities.
4. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful
5. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
6. To set up a structure/process for the testing team.
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8.Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverables
9. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
10. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
Skills required :
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10.Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
QA automation is a key component of Kaplan's ability to quickly launch high-quality, innovative education products to our students. As an integral member of a cross-functional Agile team, you will use industry-standard tools and frameworks to conduct functional and performance testing on web applications, mobile applications, and APIs.
In this role you will:
- Develop automated mobile application test scripts that are robust, performant, and maintainable using Appium, Espresso, XCUITest or other tools.
- Ensure that applications and APIs developed by the team are reliable and meet user’s needs
- Work closely with developers, designers, and devops to meet team commitments
- Manage the timeline and status of the software release process
- Work with the Tech Lead to improve software development and quality assurance processes
- Provide the product owner with information they need to prioritize features (e.g., effort estimates, alternatives, technical risk)
- Work closely with developers to learn implementation details about product feature and perform releases
- Provide production support of software products by investigating and recreating reported defects
- Work closely with stakeholders to implement with different types of Performance Testing like : Load Testing, Stress Testing, Volume Testing, Capacity Testing, Reliability Testing
You must have:
- Minimum 5 or more years of software testing and quality assurance
- BS/MS in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering) or equivalent experience
- A Good understanding of the mobile devices, their peripheral devices, networks etc.
- A Good understanding of the Android and iOS designs and its components.
- Hands on experience with emulators, simulators.
- Hands on experience by testing mobile app performances with automation application testing tools.
- Well versed with different types of Performance Testing like : Load Testing, Stress Testing, Volume Testing, Capacity Testing, Reliability Testing. etc
- Experience in developing end to end system level automation and tools design
- & development
- Experience with mobile automated testing frameworks, such as Appium, Espresso, or XCUITest.
- Strong experience working with Selenium WebDriver either with TestNG, Junit or Nunit.
- Hands on Experience in building automation framework for Android and IOS.
- Good experience & knowledge of any one Language Java or Python/C#.
- Experience with API testing and performance testing with tools such as JMeter, Rest Assured or Soasta
- Familiarity with standard web and mobile architectures, both hardware and software
- Drive adoptions of best practices in code, testing and maintainability.
- Proficient with Devops and concept for example : Jenkins, Git and Docker
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services is a plus.
- Experience with the entire software lifecycle - requirements capture, analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, deployment, and maintenance
- Perform Mobile test task estimation, test execution, Regression testing, Functional System testing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Be motivated to meet commitments and deliver the highest value possible
If you love to work in an open culture and flat hierarchy environment where your thoughts, ideas and suggestion are valued? If you want to challenge yourself with technology problems and to go whatever way it takes to get them solved?then CodeAstu Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is right place for you. In return you will get salary which in general above market's average salary along with some exciting benefits.
- Work with customer and different stake holders to understand requirment
- Evaluate and test automation tools/libraries and develop a proof of concept with them
- Able to work as both manual and automation resources guide them and groom them.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases using JIRA.
- Raise defects with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- Verify defect fixes
- Looking to continue career with hands on in software testing
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, Sprint and Scrum methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- BE-Computer/IT, MCS/MCA candidates can apply
Lead - Quality Analyst
About us :
ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab, USA in 2014. We at ImpactGuru strive to empower people and help them raise funds for their causes. Whether it’s for patients facing medical emergencies such as Covid-19, cancer, organ transplants, or for nonprofits fundraising for their programs, or for individuals raising money to fund animal causes, education expenses, or any other cause that they are passionate about, we have got you covered.
In the last 7 years, ImpactGuru has been providing fundraising assistance. We along with our global partners have been successful in mobilizing over Rs 1,500 crores / $200mm and have touched more than 1 crore / 10mm lives.
Website - link : https://www.impactguru.com/about-us
Job Description :
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Design/Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results, cross-browser / cross-device
- Test REST APIs using Postman, automation scripts
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Manage bug and support queues for internal customers
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Proven experience as an automated QA tester is a plus
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java or any other automation tool apart from Selenium is a plus
- QA experience in Android / iOS apps
- Experience testing API/REST services
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration, and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Knowledge of using NoSQL/SQL, JMeter, Selenium
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira, qTest, QC, QA tech, Bugzilla)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Payments, Payment Gateway, Fintech, Ecommerce domain knowledge - preferred
Perquisites & Benefits :
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Mentorship on career development and progress
- Fun, casual, relaxed, and flexible work environment
- Fun Zone & Music
- Flexible 9 hours shift between 9.00 am to 8.00 pm
Location: Andheri, Mumbai
As a Software Testing architect, will be
- Define and implement test strategy
- Define and baseline tool strategies
- Define and document test environment and test data strategies
- Perform feasibility study for recommended solutions
- Create strategies for test optimization
- Carry out gap analysis and identify improvement areas
- Identify program goals and define KPI's and SLA's
- Identify and implement industry wide best practices
- Perform test maturity assessments provide recommendations and define roadmaps
- Identify candidate for automation by prioritization
- Maintain active relationships with Product Owner and scrum master and team to understand business requirements
- Lead efforts with Integration/User Interfaces
- QA Automation Architect (7+ years experience) with Web automation experience Hands-on experience in developing frameworks/scripting with Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Appium, FitNesse etc.
- Should have experience in defining automation test strategy.
- Knowledge in Banking digital applications testing is a plus
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL
- Experience working on Kubernetes Containerized infrastructure is a big plus
- Exposure to Micro Services based architecture
- Exposure to CI/CD / Code Coverage / Static Code analysis Tools
- Nice to have experience with non-functional testing like load testing, security testing etc.
● Experience Level: Min +2 years
● Basic knowledge of all testing types
● Experience in Web, Mobile & Mobile App testing
● Innovative mindset to track issues/bugs
● Good teamwork & Communication Skills
What Arcana (previously Newfang) Does:
Arcana is The Storage Layer for Ethereum with a Privacy Stack for developers to build secure and privacy preserving apps. Users care about privacy now more than ever before and it is becoming a first-class citizen in the modern development stack. Arcana makes it easier for apps to be privacy-focused out of the box.
With Arcana’s privacy stack, developers give control of data back to their users. They can easily integrate our SDK with their apps and use our modular feature blocks for Authentication, Identity Management, Encryption, Access Control, and Decentralized Storage. All of which are secured by and verifiable on the blockchain.
Visit www.arcana.network to learn more about us, our backers, and our offerings
As the first QA hire at arcana, you will be responsible for setting up testing frameworks and leading QA for all our products and releases
- Design and develop a QA framework. Automate parts of the framework wherever feasible.
- Develop and implement test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated)
- Track key QA metrics for product and maintain a process for logging bugs/issues and debugging them.
- Handle QA validations of UI, backend APIs, databases, SDK, and Performance.
Skill Set Required:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a testing role at a platform/infrastructure software company
- Demonstrable Experience in using UI automation frameworks like Selenium, Appium, etc. and automated API testing using tools like Postman or similar.
- Experience in Web testing, API testing, Mobile testing, and performance, security and usability testing
- Familiarity with test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and distributed system design
- Experience with Solidity smart contract testing
- Prior software engineering experience
- Handled QA for open source projects
- Appium or Detox
- You have experience in testing a range of mobile applications and defining mobile testing strategies
- Proficient in end-to-end testing for both Android and iOS applications (React Native)
- Experience in creating test automation flows(UI/API), preferably Mobile.
- You have a good eye for performance, usability and pixel-perfect displays
- Has experience working in product teams, more specifically mobile and web consumer-facing products
- Experience using CI/CD tools is a plus
We help our customers to Go Digital at 3x Less Cost and 3x Less Time!
appZUI nGage, our App-as-Service platform, accelerates the digital idea to profit journey. Serving more than 250K consumers in US, UK, Switzerland, Australia, India and other geographies with several exciting digital transformations.
Role: Senior Automation Tester
- Design, develop and deliver various digital product test automation solutions
- Mentor and develop various team members
Skills & Capabilities:
- Structured business system analysis
- Data/metrics driven goal
- Test driven development
- Excellent communication - both written and oral
- Automation testing
- UI - Selenium, Appium
- API - JMeter
- Load testing - Docker based multi load instances of JMeter
- Gherkins & Cucumber
- Web, API and/or Mobile testing experience in BDD frameworks
What you can expect from us:
- Product engineering culture: hypothesis-develop-test-evolve
- Failures are part of learning and growing
- Organization structure and processes to maximize creativity and openness
- Success is about 5 WINS: Customer, Employee, Supplier, Society and Investor
- Written test - online (45-60min) - covering fundamentals of software, hardware, networking, puzzles etc
- Hands on challenge (4-6hrs) -Hands on coding challenge to test the problem solving and implementation skills
- Face to face (video call) discussion
- Ability to guide the technical strategy for our clients
- Passion for technical and team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with testers at all levels of experience
- Ability to spike and choose appropriate automated testing tools for given problem statement
- Experience in Testing (manual and automation) of business software applications
- Exposure to Consulting Practices, Assessment, and Recommendations, Test Plan, Progress measurement, etc
- Expertise with Open Source testing tools and Enterprise tools
- Strong exposure to Java /.Net development environment
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, Refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, Encapsulation, etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience in creating test frameworks and strategy
- Exposure to version management tools like SVN or GIT
- Familiarity with automated deployment processes (CI & CD)