We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to help us build functional products and applications. The software engineer's responsibilities include defining software requirements, writing clean and efficient code for various applications, and running tests to improve system functionality. If you have hands-on experience with programming in Java and are interested in agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll implement and maintain Java components and frameworks throughout the software development life cycle.
The exciting part of joining our organization is here for you. Once you complete a career span of 1year and above in our company based on your performance, you will get an opportunity to work in our onshore office in "Australia".
- Analyze user and system requirements
- Design flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
- Write efficient code based on feature specifications
- Develop user interfaces
- Prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Design database architecture
- Test and debug Java applications
- Validate software functionality and security
- Develop and test Restful APIs
- Work experience as a Java Software Engineer, Java Developer or similar role
- Experience building Java EE applications
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Experience with test-driven development
- Problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Understanding of Github version control
- Implement CI/CD pipeline
About Memorres Digital Pvt Ltd
Want to dent the universe with us? Come join us.
Do you love to write code that gives meaning to your work? Do you love to have clear targets and focus more on growth? Do you get a kick by delivering perfect things? Do you love avengers :) ? If the answer is yes, Come join us.
People’s company, with great leadership.
6+ years and still growing like a family. How? our founders believe in human-to-human connection. We are a people’s company with incredible leadership. Your career with us will be a great experience for you.
Make things you believe in.
Are you a passionate individual, with a problem-solving attitude? You are in right place. Projects/Tasks are not all about doing the same thing every day. Build the thing you believe in.
Out of the box will not be put in a box.
Every idea has the potential to bring a change. We always put all your constructive thoughts on board and discuss what we can achieve together. Thinking out of the box will be one of the reasons to reach Mars.
Celebrate every project.
When a team of passionate individuals sits together and helps each other to build the awesome, of course, we are going to celebrate. Fortunately, this happens on every final delivery.
Still not sure?
We understand, choosing the right employer is as hard as choosing the right frames for one’s glasses. It can either make or break personalities. To know more or start your career with us leave a mail to our HRdepartment. We will answer all your concerns. OR Check out our services and work done so far, you might get interested in joining us.
- 3+ Years’ software development experience in Core Java, Hibernate and swing
- User Interface technologies: XML, HTML, HTML5/Application Cache /WebSQL, Backbone, Enyo, SmartClient
- Should have worked of opensource ERP OpenBravo – not mandatory, preferred.
- Proficient in SQL Queries using PostgreSQL / MySQL
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Should be able to manage development team
- Should be able to independently gather and analyze requirements with end users
- Should have developed APIs Preferably developed Mobile application / app
- Knowledge of development of Jasper Reports
- Preferably knowledgeable of business functions like sales/ purchase/ inventory
- Participate in technical design, development, testing, and documentation of plug-ins, modules or vertical requested by partners.
- Provide technical support for open bravo application.
- Develop, test and deploy features that are given by the functional team.
Elevati Infotech Pvt Ltd is its extended development team in India for Enveyo.com, A US-based SAAS platform for Logistics and Shipping.
Product & Platform: http://enveyo.com We are working on the US-based SAAS platform Enveyo.com. We are into Logistic and Shipping domain help companies with a high volume of shipments to optimizing their shipping and the cost. All our customers are US-based companies who have a massive volume of shipments going out every day.
What you will do?
- Develop and deploy high-volume distributed and scalable applications in Java while maintaining the project schedule. This is the primary objective.
- Conceptualize, design, develop, debug, provide effort estimation and risk analysis of a project/feature/service.
- Participate in design, architecture, and standardization efforts influencing product or service
- Work very closely with Product management for defining the Requirements/Road map.
- Take end-to-end ownership of various technical aspects of the product/service and be responsible for its success and failure. This may involve coordinating with various internal and external teams/stakeholders.
- Work well in a high-performing team with agile development approaches and technology
- Translate high-level requirements to actionable tasks/deliverables.
- Work multi-functionally with various teams including site reliability engineers, project managers, product managers, and other teams Personality
- Okay with not being the smartest person in the room: Asking questions and being wrong is how we learn
- Not okay with gaps in knowledge: Strong ability to dig in and investigate, research, or read code to find out what is going on and get the right answer
- Get stuff done well: Willing to work fast without compromising on the quality of the work What you need to succeed?
- 2+ years of object-oriented programming experience with Java
- Design, implement and deploy high-performance, custom applications at scale.
- Hands-on with any object-oriented language (Preferably Java)
- In-depth knowledge of Java, Spring.
- Excellent individual contributor who can step up in the shoes of lead if required
- End to end ownership of the module
- Strong and proven expertise in full-stack development with 2+ years experience in product development.
- Working knowledge of distributed computing principles
- Practical experience in writing efficient and performant code in java
- Expert in multi-threading and data structures
- Working knowledge of software engineering standard methodologies (e.g., code reviews, unit testing/integration testing, design documentation)
- Experience with Jenkins, Maven, Gradle or build tools will be great
- Working knowledge of MySQL
Work time - 1:30PM to 9:30PM
Work location- Remote / WFH
Who We Are?
Bectran, the industry leading SaaS platform, has grown rapidly over the last 10 years to become the companion toolkit for the Credit Department just as CRM is for the Sales Department. From simple to complex organizations, SMEs to Fortune 500 companies, Bectran has helped companies cut down the time to process and approve credit by as much as 90% whilst significantly lowering the risk of credit defaults and the cost of collections. Our customers enjoy the ease, speed and cost-effectiveness of adopting the Bectran platform. Credit Professionals in various industries have described the Bectran platform as the future of the credit department.
Mid-Level Software Engineer (Java Fullstack Engineer/Developer)
This dynamic opportunity in a fast growing and multi-technology SaaS platform is for you!! As a Software Engineer at Bectran, it is essential that you have the breadth of knowledge to participate in design and development of a contemporary SaaS-based architecture. Practical development experience using Java/J2EE is required for the right candidate to succeed. You should be curious about technology and open to learning and applying new innovations.
What You’ll Do:
- Enable and exercise your problem solving and analytical skills.
- Design and develop Java/J2EE based full stack software components including complex modeling, MVC based UI, etc.
- Ensure applications are implemented to meet business and technical requirements.
- Work with high performing engineering teams across global locations.
.What You Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Solid 4-8 years hands-on design and coding experience.
- Familiarity with Agile development, JSF/Primefaces, JPA/Hibernate, Spring, ActiveMQ.
- Strong object-oriented design, Java/J2EE and MVC architecture based programming skills.
- Solid relational DBMS skills using MySQL, or other RDBMS products.
- Desirable - Experience in Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, ElasticSearch, Kafka, MongoDB, etc.)
- Nice to have - Real-world experience in large scale, and high availability implementations.
- Experience developing web services using REST and SOAP approaches.
What You’ll Love About Bectran:
- Developing strategic industry knowledge and driving your own success.
- Watching your hard work have a direct impact on success of the company and global customer base.
- All standard benefits.
As Bectran continues to expand in the Fintech SaaS industry, we are seeking intelligent, hard-working and highly skilled individuals to join our growing Engineering team. If you are ready to expand your knowledge as you solve complex problems, we want to hear from you!
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
The developer must have good experience on microservices / API development (backend – java 8+, Spring, SQL/NoSQL Database, JPA ). Candidate to have good communication and analytical skill. Must have used message oriented architecture, Kafka. UI unit testing using Junit/Mockito. Quality control using SonarQube.
Exposure to cloud technology is added advantage. Good knowledge of CICD (DevOps) and different tools.
Product Developer Competencies required: 1.5+ Years of Software Development Experience. 2.Deep knowledge in either one of the following set a)Core Java, Multi Threading, Spring, Security, JVM Troubleshooting, Build Automation, Scripting. b)Spring MVC, Multi Threading,JSP, Servlets, AJAX, HTML5,JQuery, Angular JS, JavaFX, Web Security. 3.Having knowledge or experience about below is plus a)SOAP, Restful Webservices, NoSQL, Messaging System, Distributed In-Memory DataGrid , ExtJS, JavaFX 4.Able to adopt and understand new technologies and utilize them efficiently 5.Passionate about code quality and readability 6.Basic experience and knowledge of UNIX 7.Excellent communication skills - essential to effective collaboration within the team and our clients across the globe. 8.Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent, MS a plus