• 4+ years of professional experience working as a Java Software Engineer
• Strong experience working on large, complex systems that run in a real-time multi-threaded
• Strong experience on Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Micro-services, REST/
SOAP APIs, MYSQL or other RDBMS.
• Strong experience in Spring Boot with Micro-services is a must.
• Working knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs.
• Strong understanding of Design Patterns.
• Capable of writing, maintaining and optimising SQL (queries, procedures, views, joins etc.)
• Experience with Angular or ReactJS will be a plus point.
• Working knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
• Work within an Agile project to build, design and implement business solutions.
• Gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed
manner and translate the same into system requirements.
• Ensuring high performance of the software on desktop and mobile
• Development of high quality, robust business solutions to meet business expectations.
• Collaborate in a team for learning and sharing knowledge.
• Engage in the development of applications to a production environment.
Personal Competency :-
• Strong communication skill is MUST
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
• A positive mindset and can-do attitude
• Fluent English speaker
• Ready to learn new things
About Bito1 Techplode Pvt. Ltd.
Succesful South African technology company is looking for a professional Java developer ready to jump in and join the Solutions and Innovation team, working in a fast paced and exciting innovation-focused environment.
*Please note that the budget for this role is up to 40 LPA depending on experience*
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Developing and enhancing code, and involved with all the phases of the development life cycle (design, coding, testing, release)
- Being responsible for supporting production software when necessary
- Where applicable, assisting in the compiling of user documentation
- Assisting QA with queries/testing requirements
- Providing input, assistance and guidance to other programmers when required
- Sharing work-related knowledge and experience
- Updating logging system daily with accurate time and status of current work log for development and incidents
- Assisting with accurately determining the time required to write / change the software according to spec as well as the time required to do developer unit testing
- Actively Managing own knowledge growth
The ideal candidate will have 5 years or more experience in a similar role, and excellent proficiency in the following hard skills:
- Java (J2EE)
- Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- PostgreSQL database or similar (good SQL knowledge)
- REST/SOAP Web Services (JSON and XML)
- Tomcat web containers or similar
- Linux and shell scripting (Advantageous)
- Microservices Architecture (Advantageous)
- Vaadin UI Framework (Advantageous)
- Docker and Kubernetes (Advantageous)
And have the following skills and personal attributes:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to produce application software in time and to specification
- Ability to work co-operatively with other people
- Ability to work to a Sprint plan and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical/problem solving ability
- Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Ability to work well with their team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- A positive work attitude
- Self-motivated / ability to work with little supervision
- Passion for learning
- Takes initiative
- Punctual & Efficient
If you think you could be a good match, and that this position could be a good match for you, we would love connect.
- Should have strong knowledge and hands-on experience in JDK 1.8+
- Should have worked in Struts, Ajax, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Angular
- Should have strong expertise in SOA and Microservices • Experience in Insurance domain would be an added advantage
- The responsibilities of Java technical leads include working with developers to ensure quality network frameworks, mentoring junior level staff, and identifying issues that affect product delivery.
- Experience of Software Engineering Process and in Design J2EE Design Patterns.
- Code Review and Best practices, Unit Testing
- Team mentoring
- MUST HAVES:
- Top Mandatory Skills: 6+ Years in: JAVA / J2EE, Spring MVC ,Springboot, Microservices
- Domain Experience:- BFSI (Minimum 2 yrs latest)
- Joining time / Notice Period: Immediately
Hands- on in the following:
- Java 8/J2EE
- Spring boot
- REST API
- ORM- hibernate/ JPA
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing- Junit/ TestNG
Good to have:
Hands-on in the following:
- CI/CD pipeline deployment
- Messaging- ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ/MQ
- NoSQL framework exposure
• BE/BTech/BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• At least 4 years of experience in developing enterprise Java J2EE applications
• At least 2 years of experience in Agile Scrum framework environment used in software
• Strong hands-on design and coding experience
• Possess strong technical and functional knowledge of the project he/she has worked
• Ability to guide junior developers technically in the team
• Must have an agile mindset
• 3 to 6 years of hands-on core Java and object-oriented design experience
• An understanding of how Java works and its impact on the overall performance of an
• A demonstrable track record in developing and delivering high quality, efficient, and
optimized software solutions under tight deadlines
• A strong understanding of test-driven development and design patterns
• Able to develop unit-testable code using testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG, and
• Able to accurately estimate development and testing effort
• Experience with Spring, Maven, and Gradle
• Good understanding of the principles of modern software development
• Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to work with system users and senior
• Experience using relational databases. Proficient in SQL
• The ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy team environment
• Proven ability to deliver high-quality software
• Good understanding of agile development practices
• HTML5 and CSS3
• Secure coding experience, strong programming fundamentals, and business logic on Core
• Strong experience in Spring/ Spring boot (Framework)
• Strong experience in Hibernate
• Knowledge/experience with PYTHON is highly preferable
• Good to have Web Services and REST (Middleware
- 3+ years relevant professional experience.
- Good understanding and a full life cycle project implementation experience with Java / J2EE technologies
- Hands on experience in core Java
- Hands on experience in Microservices Architecture patterns.
- In-depth knowledge of application development using Spring.
- Proven experience implementing Java applications in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Experience upgrading applications from Angular 5 to 6 is a plus.
- Experience using SOAP or REST APIs
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, Rally, and REST API Clients is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills is an absolute must.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- BS/BE/BCA/MSC/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Hands on experience is preferable in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, HTML5, MVC)
- Knowledge on Micro services, Containers / Docker would be added advantage.
- Knowledge on data science would be preferred.
- Exposure to building API, rest service and webservices.
- Exposure to open source like Tensor flow, NIFI, Stream pipes etc.,
- Experience with test-driven development
- Good communication skills and client-oriented attitude
- Organized and detail-oriented person
- Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude
- Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines
- Availability to travel, if needed
- Fluency in English is a must
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications
- Build modules on MES products like (SAP, Apriso, Rockwell etc.,)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
2 - 5 years of hands-on Software Development experience using the below mentioned Technologies
- Java / J2EE
- EJB, JSF, Servlets
- HTML, HTML5
- SQL server / Oracle
- Json, webservice and etc.
- Candidate would be Trained on SAP modules.
- Industry best pay.
Fullstack (Java with AngularJS or Node JS )
Primary Skill: JAVA,J2EE,AgularJS,WebServices
Secondary Skill: Post gres, Angual/React, AWS/GCP, Docker, API, Unix, Node JS, AWS, Docker, quartz, Shell script
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Notice: Immediate to 15 Days Max
Technology Development Manager
Location : Bangalore (5 Days WFH)
Education Qualification : B.Tech/M.Tech
(Must have good communication skills)
Experience : 8 to 17 years
- As a Technology Development Manager, be passionate about technology strategy & vision, hands-on solution design, critical analytical thinking and team management
- Responsible for Peer review, design, deployment, production support & mentoring the team
- Be a self-starter based on your experience and be able to deliver world-class capabilities for one of the fastest growing startups in the Global Digital Identity space
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, execution-focused environment while handling the day to day operations and having full control over the business technology organization
- Be energised in the fine balance between managing team and being a technologist
- Be comfortable with ambiguity. As with any startup, this role and the company will evolve and pivot and times will show more unknowns than known.
- 8-15 years of progressive technology experience as an engineer, an architect, project manager, and a team leader in cross functional teams
- Results driven! Demonstrated ability to successfully have brought a product to market
- Experience with full-stack software development including newer front-end frameworks
- Experience and knowledge in Machine Learning & Computer Vision a plus
- Hands-on product management and software development life-cycle experience (especially Agile methodologies)
- Experience leading teams in the successful delivery of large technology projects
- Demonstrated ability to make good technology trade-off decisions, i.e. managing technical debt
- Drives the CI/CD strategy for the product
- Served as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning, conception, design, implementation and testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance
- Can identify leading indicators for problems that is likely to surface in the future
- Can identify large problem patterns, systemic issues and opportunities for larger re-architecture and redesign
- Can troubleshoot the entire product ecosystem effectively
- Considered as a Guru in a language, its internals and the application of the language in a wider context
- Defines coding standards and design approaches across the organization
- Can independently design multi systems and systems with complex interactions
- Can design generic platforms for a wider usage across teams
- Accountable for all designs in the team
- Deep knowledge, understanding and experience with working of different architectural styles
- Responsible and accountable for NFR aspects of the product
- Responsible for Architecture and Tech stack across the team(s)
- Ability to define (in collaboration with cross functions), plan, deliver and operationalize large releases.
- Create formal mentoring plans and identify mentoring needs for a team
- Contribution to open source projects, open standards
- Flag bearer of
- Freedom and responsibility
- First Principles
- Bias for action
- Earn your badge
- Customer Empathy
- Truth seeking
We indulge in all things that would excite you!!
- We work almost exclusively on customer site providing a mix of delivery and consulting services, so you'll be flexible about travel
- Employ Agile development including task estimation, test automation, deployment automation, and Continuous Integration to improve overall execution speed and product quality
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, and ego-free culture where your talent is valued over a designation or title
- Spread the word about best practices in software development inside and outside Equal Experts community like Expert Talks
What we look for in you?
- 3 + years Hands-on in development and delivery experience with Java, Scala, and the likes
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Experience working with Agile, TDD, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Extreme Programming (XP)
- Enthusiastic to work collaboratively with people and sharing your ideas to solve real business problems.