Greetings from People First Consultants!
We're hiring for the position of Delivery Excellence- Enabler & Auditor for one of the top leading IT MNC
Location: PAN India
Experience: 6-12 years
Skills: Process improvement, Lean Six Sigma, ISO, CMMI
Experience in IT service industry is mandatory!
We are looking for Process Improvement\Delivery Excellence for one of our premium client
- Facilitating the overall delivery governance and performance reporting across services for applicable projects,programs and portfolios
- Engaging across DEx, and with delivery stakeholders, to improve deliver performance through the effective adoption of DEx levers and parameters
- Conduction Root Cause Analysis (RCA) along with Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA
Quality management focus with exposure to CMMI / LEAN / Six Sigma / ITIL / KANBAN / SCRUM / ISO/PMP / Prince2
Skills and Experience
Experience in Process documentation, process mapping and process optimization.
Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
Auditing / project facilitation / SQA skills
Knowledge and work experience in frameworks like Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Project management, IT services management, Design Thinking etc. will be an added advantage.
Exposure to CMMI processes is an added advantage
Prior participation as Appraisal Team Member in a CMMI appraisal is an added advantage
CMMI V2.0 Certified Associate certification is an added advantage
Development/ project work experience/background is an added advantage
- Providing IT Infrastructure support to our clients is one of the services we provide.
We are hiring a Desktop Support Executive for supporting and maintaining the the IT infrastructure and network uptime of a client with offices near Palam, In qutab Instl area and Gurgaon
- Desktop/laptop troubleshooting
- Maintenance of Mail systems
- Network Management
- Exposure to L1 server is additional benefit
Candidates should be :
- Graduates / 2-3 yrs diploma in Computers/ Electronics
- Certifications like MCP/ MCSE/ CCNA are desirable
- At least 18-30 months experience of desktop support
- Comfortable user of the internet and MS office tools
- Fluent in understanding/ speaking/ reading and writing English
- Would prefer candidates staying in the vicinity of any of the above office locations
- Familiarize yourself with all services offered by our company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience with Using portal Upwork, PPH, Freelance
- Candidate from IT Background, Good knowledge. of IT Technologies. (WordPress, PHP, Shopify)
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, and collaboration with the marketing department.
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
With the ever-growing demand for healthcare services among the ever-increasing population, our client acts as a diagnostic laboratory providing various services such as routine testing, pathology services, radiology and genomic testing. They even provide various healthcare packages such as full body packages, fever packages, heart packages, etc.
Headquartered in Noida, our client works as a technology empowered, well-equipped and advanced testing lab, built in line with the globally recognized standards. They have their home sample-collection service in, approx., 120+ cities with 30+ laboratories and 700+ walk-in wellness & collection centres across India.
Our client aims for the accessibility of health tests to all Indians through a combination of well-equipped labs, technology and strong radiology network. They are backed by tier 1 VCs and have raised more than $60 million in funding this year.
As an Entrepreneur in Residence, you will be acting as an in-house entrepreneur, leveraging your expertise, creating new ideas and thus supporting in scaling up the business.
What you will do:
- Being responsible for initiating new business ideas and following-up on the implementation of the same, in-line with the business objectives
- Researching, studying and analyzing the current trends, processes, requirements of the market as well as the industry and reporting the insights and recommendations to the management in regular intervals
- Guiding and leading new initiatives such as process improvement, diversification into new areas, exploring new business ideas/ opportunities, etc., thus supporting business growth
- Following-up and supporting the efficient and on-time implementation of various new initiatives which were proposed and approved
- Working closely with the chief executive team as well as in coordination with various internal departments
- Being the SPOC and reporting new initiatives, budget requirements, concerns (if any), etc. to the management
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation+ MBA from tier 1 colleges
- Relevant work experience of 3-7 years as Entrepreneur in Residence or must have experience as an ex-founder or from consulting companies
- Outstanding communication, presentation, interpersonal and professional networking skills
- High-ownership and excellent problem-solving ability is a must
Our client is an integrated workforce management software platform offering intelligent automation for daily work orders management, Housekeeping activities, facility maintenance, scheduling & labour management, and time & attendance purpose built for the hospitality market and other dynamic scheduling environment.
We support hotels, restaurants, casinos, and more with our innovative web-based and mobile software suite. Some of the chains they work with include Hilton, Rosewood, Shangri La, Accor, IHG, Hoxton, Corinthia, Oetker Collection etc. They are a small but growing team, and you'll have opportunities to express yourself and make meaningful contributions to our products and the company.
About the job :
Responsible for successful onboarding of client and manage post-onboarding issues to ensure seamless customer experience.
What will you do?
- Lead the technical services team of 9-10 consultants who are responsible for Setting up Customer Accounts/Interfaces
- Create and execute project plans based on different customer/product combinations and define milestones, checklists and deliverables for projects
- Publish the project dashboards and reports to internal stakeholders and management team at defined intervals
- Work across various internal teams (Partner Success, Operations, Product Management, Infrastructure etc.), on-site/external team (IT department, vendors etc.) and working working with other technology providers to create seamless interfaces and ensure successful completion of technical assignments
- Flag any technical issues in time and work with stakeholders to ensure timely resolution and communication to the clients
- Perform project audits for newly implemented properties and identify gaps, if any
- Build and lead a cohesive and high performing team.
We are looking for :
- B. Tech or equivalent degree in computer science.
- Total experience of 10+ years with at least 3 years leading a team serving customers globally.
- Industry experience of working in similar IT services/product companies with. B2B experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows servers and strong Windows Administration skills
- Thorough understanding of IT hardware and software systems (Networking, Servers, Databases, firewalls, Active Directory, Proxies, Security, Cloud systems etc.)
- Strong experience of working in cloud services (AWS preferred)
- Working knowledge of interfaces and integrations of systems.
- Good understanding of Internet-based technologies including DNS, Security, IP Routing,- SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, Email Routing, etc.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, detail-oriented and takes initiative to tackle challenges
- Committed to working collaboratively with highly diverse teams, and many different types of people
- Experience of working in hotel technologies will be an added advantage.
Our Client's experience :
- The physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our people is something we always care about.
- This is a place to learn and grow. We're committed to your development - both professionally and personally.
- Your experience with us is something we take seriously.
Our Client offers (of course, in addition to your compensation) :
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- A flexible working environment meaning we strike the balance of what you need and what works for the business
- A hybrid approach to the future of work
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
Title: Technical Support L3 - Partner Engagement
Service Delivery India - Professional Services - Dedicated Tech - Dedicated Tech
Good To Have Skills
Must Have Skills
Communication Skills, Customer Service, Teamwork (Written and verbal communication should be great)
5 - 7 Years (Min 3 yrs)
Continuous night shifts
Excellent Comm skills.
Troubleshooting of (AD & VMware at L2 level) OR (AD & O365 at L2 Level)
Rounds of interview:
Technical round 1
Administration and maintenance of Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
Administration and maintenance of O365 email service, ADFS, and AD-Connect.
Administration and maintenance of Azure AD services.
Active Directory maintenance & management, clean-up.
Administration and maintenance of DNS, DHCP.
Administration and maintenance of different Backup Solutions.
Responsible for Business continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning.
Antivirus and Patch Management on Multiple Networks. Basic Networking.
support level - able to configure switches, routers and run debug sessions using common tools - Mandatory.
Need to work on multi domain tasks like Server Maintenance , disk space management , User creation , allocation of rights , mapping shared drives , backup failure troubleshooting, basic firewall troubleshooting ,
External Skills And Expertise
Fluent English speaker - written and verbal communication skills - Mandatory.
Service-oriented a team player and self-motivated.
Able to work independently and take decisions. Demonstrated ability in managing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
High attention to detail, with the ability and passion to troubleshoot complex problems.
CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter , LinkedIn , and Facebook .
- Monitor and triage IT Helpdesk requests through the Ticketing system and escalation Slack Channel and Emails
- Provide technical support and consultation services to end-users with issue identification, reproduction, and resolution via ticketing system, phones, and/or chat.
- Prepare and ship computers to all users based on company standard policy
- Responsible for general IT operations and user support
- Collaborate with Engineering Operations, and security teams to coordinate on IT policies to make effective business decisions
- Design, plan and implement systems automation as required for better efficiency to support team projects
- Accurately record transactions and processes using a designated tracking software
- Fully document technical specifications solutions of supported applications, workflow processes, and training material to a non-technical audience
- Develop, deploy and maintain system monitoring to enhance and scale the quality of IT support
- Develop, deploy and maintain the automation and user life cycle workflow
- Provides implementation and post-implementation triage and support of business software solutions by programming and/or configuring enhancements to new or packaged-based systems and applications.
- Leads systems' incident support and troubleshooting for complex and non-complex issues.
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers;
- Provides insight into recommendations for technical solutions that meet design and functional needs.
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in the subject area;
- Ensures new and existing software solutions are developed with insight into industry best practices, strategies, and architectures.
- Develops and executes unit testing to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications.
- Develops, configures, or modifies basic to moderately complex integrated business application solutions by designing and coding component-based applications using programming languages.
- Strong customer service skills including verbal and written communications; customer-focused with the ability to effectively communicate with management, co-workers, and customers.
- Experience administering SaaS applications like Google workspace, Atlassian, Okta, Slack
- Hands-on experience working and supporting Mac and Windows OS
- Experience and knowledge of scripting languages to develop automation workflows and integrations for repetitive manual tasks
- Superior time management skills including a sense of urgency and proactive approach.
- Capable to manage multiple tasks/ projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated to research resolutions to technical issues independently and learn new technologies with limited guidance
- Familiar with SSO/SAML, SCIM, 2FA, and Oauth flows
- Experience with API integrations
- Flexibility to work during the holidays and an on-call rotation
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND / SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related degree or related experience required.
- CompTIA A+ certification a plus
- 6+ years of relevant technical experience in a Help Desk, System Admin, or Desktop Support role
- Strong Knowledge of Google Suite, Atlassian, and Okta administration
- Strong Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, Google Script, etc)
- Strong computer aptitude and understanding of IT concepts, operating systems, business applications, and network systems.
- Experience in software development and knowledge of scripting languages.
- Strong ability to evaluate the impact of new needs, as well as associated applications, systems, and processes
- Strong ability to work both individually and in a team environment
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.
● Conducting user research and testing
● Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
● Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly
● Understand product specifications and user psychology
● Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
● Create personas through user research and data
● Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
● Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
● Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
● Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
● Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
● Owning all phases of the design lifecycle from user research (primary and
secondary) to ideation, design execution and user testing
● Designing well thought out experience flows and creating storyboards, user
flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and
● Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
● Iterating based on user feedback and activity, in order to enhance the user