A Business Architect is responsible for designing and aligning business strategies and operations with the organization's overall goals and objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Designing and implementing business strategies: Business Architects are responsible for developing and implementing business strategies that align with the organization's goals and objectives. They identify areas for improvement, design solutions, and work with stakeholders to implement changes.
2. Aligning business processes: Business Architects ensure that business processes are aligned with the organization's overall goals and objectives. They identify areas for improvement and design processes that support efficient and effective operations.
3. Developing and implementing business architecture: Business Architects develop and implement business architecture that aligns with the organization's goals and objectives. They define the organization's structure, systems, processes, and technology, ensuring that they are aligned with the business strategy.
4. Analyzing business requirements: Business Architects analyze business requirements to identify opportunities for improvement. They work with stakeholders to define requirements and design solutions that meet those requirements.
5. Leading cross-functional teams: Business Architects lead cross-functional teams, bringing together stakeholders from different departments to design and implement solutions that support the organization's goals and objectives.
6. Communicating with stakeholders: Business Architects communicate with stakeholders to understand their needs and expectations, and to keep them informed of progress and changes. They work with stakeholders to ensure that solutions meet their requirements and expectations.
7. Managing change: Business Architects manage change by identifying potential roadblocks and developing strategies to mitigate them. They work with stakeholders to implement changes and ensure that they are adopted effectively.
8. Continuously improving processes: Business Architects are responsible for continuously improving processes to ensure that they remain aligned with the organization's goals and objectives. They identify areas for improvement, design solutions, and work with stakeholders to implement changes
Overall, a Business Architect plays a critical role in designing and implementing strategies, processes, and systems that support the organization's goals and objectives. They work closely with stakeholders across the organization, leading cross-functional teams and managing change to ensure that solutions are effective and efficient.
Total exp: 8-10 years
Rel exp: 5 years (Business analysis, Management consulting)
Salary package: 22-25 LPA (on average)
We are backed by marquee VC investors – Elevation Capital and Matrix Partners – to realize this mission. We started with three co-founders who have a pedigreed education (IIT/IIM) and professional background (Nomura, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Matrix Partners).
📈 Key Responsibilities
● Data and Business Analysis:
○ Lead and manage key analytical initiatives to evaluate and expand the business realized (or GTV) from our products and services
○ Closely work with the internal stakeholders to understand data requirements and make the internal platforms and product live
○ Work closely with the Product and Tech team to onboard new institutes on our tech platform
○ Create independent analysis to identify gaps in current systems and optimize data processes
● Stakeholder Management :
○ Build and maintain a strong relationship across teams of account managers, Tech and Product teams to manage critical tasks, ensure delivery and develop tools and systems to improve the process TAT
● Expertise in Excel and SQL and familiarity with Python
● Good to have knowledge of other BI tools such Quicksight, Tableau
● Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
● 1-3 years of experience working in analytics or data operations in Fintech or consumer internet domain (desirable but not a requirement)
✅Measures Of Outcomes
● Schedule adherence to tasks
● Number of business processes changed due to vital analysis
● Number of stakeholder appreciations/escalations
● Becoming a part of the early team
● Competitive salary
● Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
● Opportunity to interact with and learn from high-pedigree investors & mentors -
○ VCs: Tiger Global, Elevation Capital (erstwhile SAIF Partners), Matrix Partners
○ Select angel investors: Kunal Shah, Nithin Kamath, Amit Ranjan
✅ Key Details
● Role: Analyst/Associate
● Location: Bengaluru
● Compensation: Negotiable based on candidate's profile
● Date of Joining: ASAP
Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job Location: Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune
Experience: 9+ years
Important Note: We are hiring for a Techno-Functional Business Analyst with background as a Developer (preferably Java or .Net). We are looking for a candidate who is expertise in providing business solutions.
Business Analysts conduct market analyses, analyzing both product lines and the overall profitability of the business. In addition, they develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Understand the business requirements and documenting and translating into features / user stories.
- Ensure the system design is perfect as per the needs of the customer. Participating in functionality testing and user acceptance testing of the new features.
- Developing business artifacts in relate to the client business and conducting formal training sessions for the team.
- Acting as a coach on assigned projects and assignments; and providing business related direction and clarification to the developers and other project stakeholders.
- Develop a team culture where everyone thinks from end user perspective.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing, and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Should be from development background.
- should be a business solution expertise.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Insurance Domain experience is must.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
EverestEngineering -Software Engineering when you need it. High quality, scalable, distributed development teams are ready to help you now. Sustainable software development. Fit for purpose. Doing the right thing both for our customers and for yours.
As a team, we are passionate and motivated by the impact our organization can have on our customers, employees, the industry, and the world. We are here to accelerate software innovation by digitally connecting the global workforce. Through our experience, we know that working with remote teams and getting it right can become a competitive advantage for organizations. We want to provide this advantage to customers and partners that are trying to have a positive impact on the world through software innovation
Excellence is at the forefront of our mission. We see an opportunity to shift the narrative of working with offshore teams - from a frustrating cost-cutting exercise to a beneficial value addition.https://everest.engineering/
Our experience means we understand the problems software companies face trying to build offshore distributed teams because we've been there before ourselves.
We work iteratively together to manage these problems for you, or to provide extra capacity in peak times so that you can do what you do best – deliver amazing innovations and delighting your customers
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/
Big Data, Web Development, Mobile Development, Agile Development, Data Analytics, Software Product Development, and Remote Working
HeadQuarters- Melbourne, Victoria
We love people who in general -
- have a passion to own and create amazing products.
- are able to clearly understand the customer’s problem.
- are a good collaborative problem solver.
- are a really really good team player.
- are open to learn from others and teach others.
- are able to take the meaningful feedback and improve continuously.
- can commit to inclusion, equality & diversity.
- can maintain integrity at work.
You are the one if -
- you love solving problems.
- you have a keen interest in understanding and analysing the customer problems and solutions.
- you possess good listening, communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- you can empathise easily with customers.
- you can facilitate and lead workshops that generate customised business solutions.
To be successful in this role, you need to -
- analyse the as-is system and collaborate with clients to create artefacts (personas, journeys, epics, stories, to-be system etc.) to outline business vision, objective, product roadmap, and a project release plan.
- effectively manage the scope and constraints of the project.
- work in agile teams that help in the successful delivery of a project.
- effectively prioritise and obtain buy-in from all the stakeholders to help the team with the requirements.
- write detailed stories to help the team understand the requirements.
- demonstrate flexibility in picking up things/roles needed for the successful delivery of the project.
- collaborate with the UX team to understand and contribute to the user research & design process.
- be an effective liaison between the client and your team to manage the product backlog and keep an eye on the software delivery.
TEKsystems is hiring for one of our product-based clients for a Techno-Functional Business Analyst role.
Candidates who have worked on either Java or .NET in their career, majorly on product solutions.
MLEG tools (minimum experience would suffice)
The individual will work on the MLEG Program facilitating business requirements from sites that plan to engage and move forward with the implementation of MLEG IT Tools and processes. Work will also include business value analysis for sites, programs and IT Tools. Create Investment Proposals for new projects and updated scopes while ensuring the functionalities of the new system/process meet business needs
In partnership with the business and IT leadership, Business Readiness is responsible to apply methodologies and tools to identify and manage the people side of change (IT systems, process, behaviors) to achieve a business result.
Individual contributor, lead a change team and/or oversee change delivery across a portfolio or business area. Common activities include (Business Change Implementation Management)
• Confirmation and alignment of change scope
• Stakeholder identification, analysis and management
• Change Strategy
• Mobilizing leaders
• Communications strategy, planning and execution
• Training design and delivery
• Engaging the business on its implementation and adoption requirements
• Change Planning and monitoring
PHEA(Perform Hydrocarbon and Energy Accounting)
• Ensure program deliverables & goals align with PHEA's vision
• Investment Proposals for new projects/updated scopes
• Ensure the functionalities of the new system/process meet business needs
• Monitors program progress such as awareness regarding Issue Resolution and Risk Management
• Supports execution via program and project reviews.
Total Years of experience required: 7 years to 13 years.
Work mode: Hybrid
Looking for a candidate who can join within 30 days.
Have a great week ahead. 🌸
- Under general direction, formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/requirements.
- Act as a liaison between customer and technical solutions/support groups, using strong communication skills to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.eg (Microsoft Visio or Lucid Chart )
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Should have a strong understanding of product, use cases, user journey (flow), business requirements and integration
- Business Analysts in this role will have successfully demonstrated the following skills.
- Requirements Elicitation - researching, interviewing.
- Requirements Determination - using structured, repeatable processes for documenting, analysing and validating requirements.
- Structured Requirements- capturing details with precision; driving out ambiguity; ensuring consistent understanding across clients, designers and testers.
- Scope Management - defining scope, managing expectations, identifying potential change
- Requirements Management - creating and maintaining baselines and traceability
- Change Management - identifying, assessing and managing changes
- Creativity and Problem Solving - bringing innovative ideas to complex problems
- Collaboration - building relationships and working effectively with internal and external teams, at all organisational levels
- Verbal: explaining, questioning, exploring and listening
- Written: presenting information and communicating concepts to business and technical audiences at all levels.
- Flexibility: Candidates must be flexible and able to adapt quickly and confidently to rapidly changing roles, objectives, and priorities.
- Educational background should include a Bachelor's degree in a technical or business discipline or a Master's degree
Our client acts as an all-in-one OKR platform that focuses on aligning the client’s strategic priorities, projects and goals and thus to drive exceptional results & culture, without changing the team's behaviours. Some of their products include OKR software, performance reviews, engagement insights, 1:1 meetings, CoffeeConnect etc. They have served 500+ companies from 60+ countries. Some of their clients are Dunzo, Plum, Udaan, KhataBook etc.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, our client was founded in 2018 by well-experienced entrepreneurs, one of whom is an IIT-Delhi graduate and the other is a NIT, Trichy graduate.
What you will do:
- Understanding: Empathetically understanding client’s needs and problems. Being agood listener and imbibing with those problem statements
- Solution: Solving client’s problem through Company’s SaaS solutions and demonstrating Company’s products using a consultative approach
- Closing: Exceeding monthly/quarterly sales targets in the given market
- Process Orientation: Meeting the sales process standards and effectively using sales tools like HubSpot CRM
- Pipeline Management: Managing end to end sales pipeline for the company to deliver spectacular growth through precise forecasting
- Relationship Management: Being face of Company before the client. Being a trusted advisor for the clients.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
- 2-6 years of experience in SaaS sales, Account Management, and Customer Success
- Should have worked in sales solutions and followed a consultative approach to sell
- Prior experience of achieving number-driven targets
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset