Data Entry/Email Marketing Clerk
at AuroIN - Full Service Digital Marketing Agency
fresh male graduates,comfortable working in night shifts are welcome.
About AuroIN - Full Service Digital Marketing Agency
- Experience in SEO, Ecommerce, PPC, SEM, SMM, SMO, Email Marketing.
- Planning & implementation of new Internet marketing strategies for every client.
- Optimize website content, meta-tags, keyword phrasing, and keyword density to improve organic search engine ranking pages by search engines.
- Update the site time to time as marketing requirements.
- Develop ways to significantly improve website ranking.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO & PPC.
- Design graphics, memes, images, PowerPoint presentations.
- Directory/Article/Blog Submissions Optimized Meta/Title Tags.
- Increase client's websites organic and referral traffic.
- Audit website’s regularly check errors & provide technical recommendations for improving SEO visibility & performance
- Generate quality back links, Analyze & generate report about website performance.
- Review the new technologies & keep the company at the forefront of development in digital marketing.
At NetBramha, we believe design has the power to change the world for the better. Our services include research, strategy & design for our clients across the globe. Our ideal candidate has a deep understanding of marketing & digital. He/she should have the ability to lead the entire marketing efforts of the studio. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you. This role is both strategic & execution in nature.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead & manage the marketing function of the studio end to end from planning to execution for quality lead generation
- Manage and refine our social media channel with content marketing and inbound marketing.
- Consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts and by generating new quality leads.
- Continually review changes to the market, use tools to measure & iterate so that results are predictable and sustainable
- Report directly to the CEO and rally along to execute the brand vision.
- KPI’s will be around # of qualified leads, site traffic, awards won, lead to conversion ratios, content quality, ranking on platforms like clutch, etc.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Able to set and achieve targets as well as do not shy from achieving given targets
- Self-motivated and committed to perform
- Ability to track, measure, and iterate based on results
Lead Generation via Email and linked campaigns and track them and follow up them
Tools Experience: Email Marketing – MailChimp, Send Grid.
Manage and build overall email, linked marketing strategy
Create various email, & linked lists and campaigns
Create and design various CTAs and email templates
Test every campaigns success
Determine email marketing KPIs
Develop and present reports on a weekly basis
Create smart email lists
Suggest methods for Improvements
Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement & Develop documentation and
road maps for processes.
DOMAIN: NEED PROFILES WHO ARE DOING LEAD GENERATION FOR IT STAFFING
/CONTRACT STAFFING/ RESOURCE AUGMENTATION
Grow Your Staff is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist for a Jewellery start-up based out in Singapore.
The role will have excellent growth opportunities. You will be directly working with the team based out in Singapore from 6:30 AM - to 3:30 P.M IST (Monday - Friday).
Experience required: 3-5 years
CTC: INR 4- 12 LPA
About the client
The client is a start-up for affordable and elegant jewelry based in Singapore. They mainly deal with daily-wear jewelry.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist who understands the dynamics of brand storytelling and is proactive in co-creating with the founder/s of the business building out a community of like-minded audiences via their social channels.
- Drive marketing strategy & planning for the brand across social media channels
- Operationalize day-to-day activities like posting of content, community management, and page insights to build brand awareness across social/digital platforms by developing a sound understanding of key target audiences
- Using audience insights, create and manage monthly content calendar including implementation of marketing campaigns, from briefing, understanding ad specs, QC of deliverables across all digital/social platforms
- Lead creative content production suitable for social media platforms and develop storytelling approaches for micro-influencer and paid campaigns
- Build and maintain the following:
- Database for micro-influencers and brand ambassadors
- Post campaign reports to track key performance metrics and access the success of each campaign
- Quarterly reports/market research of business, technology, consumer, and trends to inform the direction of the content and provide context for ad-hoc & ongoing marketing initiatives for the brand and the business
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in digital planning experience with working on Singapore / South East Asian brands
- Strong project management skills in order to handle marketing activities
- Experience in leading campaigns, digital contests and out-reach
- Hands-on experience with the creative production of content (photographs, videos, reels, interactive contests, micro-influencer marketing, etc)
- Working and technical knowledge of content and media planning, with a good understanding of the digital landscape in Singapore
- Experience in ad buy experience on social media preferred
Follow us on Instagram for updates: https://www.instagram.com/growyourstaff/
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities.
For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behaviour. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics.
Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals by building strong marketing campaigns.
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile)
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Social)
- Manage SEO campaigns
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, and new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- Keeping an eye on your competitors' online activity
- Creating reports to assess the effectiveness of the company's digital marketing efforts
- Performing keyword research to see which words will appeal to various populations
- Most importantly, create organic campaigns to drive engagement and brand awareness.
- Creating landing pages, pitching content to blogs, and setting up Google Adwords campaigns as part of the digital marketing effort.
Requirements and skills
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SAAS, CRM tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Develop and lead the lead generation strategy
- Manage PPC campaign budget and continuously optimize for best results.
- Recruit and lead a team of paid search specialists to manage our different campigns
- Monitor the performance of our PPC accounts and plan out advertising campaigns based on seasonality, competitor activities, product availability, and more
- Analyze PPC performance across campaigns, accounts, website, and channels
- Maintain strong keyword lists to capture opportunities to the fullest
- Create PPC campaigns from scratch when new programs are launched
- Identify the need to create and modify landing page content for the best user experience, and generate keyword-focused content for the landing page
- Conduct A/B testings with ad copies, landing pages, images, and more
- Monitor the market trends for paid search
- Anything else as assigned