Despite the pandemic, we have grown reasonably well and plan to multifold into a fully distributed network of highly skilled tech talent looking to expand across countries soon.
Our Sales team has to date, been led by one of the founders, Murtuza Kutub. We are now looking to add another leader to the team who can help us hire, grow, nurture, and retain quality sales talent and continue providing value to our high-value clients (average deal size of $50,000).
We expect to grow to $5 million by the end of FY 22-23.
You can be a part of a company leading the world of tech startups and making quality tech products used by millions of users worldwide.
Profile: Business Development Manager (International Business)
Location: Hybrid Model (Chennai based)
Timing: Healthy overlap with both US and Indo-Australian timezone.
- Generating new business and interest through account-based marketing programs involving email and calling campaigns
- Play a vital role in pipeline growth through the generation of SQLs and scheduling of the first meeting of prospects with the founders
- Generate new business pipeline through outbound prospecting activities
- Research and evaluate prospects before engagement
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward (preparing proposals, responding to RFQs, followups)
- Nurture relationships and continuously engage prospects to develop a long-term relationship
- Use multiple channels of communication effectively to develop engagement with prospects.
- Monitor and attend meetings with prospects while handling the introductions and follow-up with the founder
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on new campaigns
- Maintain accurate data within the CRM reflecting the sales development pipeline to provide visibility to market opportunities in assigned territory.
- Work closely with Marketing, engineering, and Design teams to build a continuous feedback loop to improve the qualification process.
- Develop a complete sales playbook and document all the processes
- Build a team under you, train them, and ensure they hit their targets
- Prior experience of 2-4 years in outbound pipeline generation as a Business Development Representative in the North American and/or EMEA markets.
- Ability to effectively leverage communication channels like cold emails, cold calls, LinkedIn outreach, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone
- High levels of motivation and self-driven attitude
- Preferably experience working with B2B SaaS companies
- Good understanding of CRM (HubSpot, Fresh sales & others)
- Good understanding of Prospecting and Automation tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively interact, negotiate, and close deals with multiple levels of prospects
What can you expect?
- State of the Art gadgets and tools
- Receive a more-than-competitive salary + $$$ incentives
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- A flat and transparent culture
- Enjoy a culture with opportunities for growth and learning.
About F22Labs Global
We’re Hiring Humans, not Ninjas 😇
Disclaimer: Only for serious folks. Work that challenges, excites, scares you and lets you go to bed satisfied!
- Project Manager (5+ Years)
- Product Manager (4+ Years)
- Email Marketer (2+ Years)
- Facebook Ads Marketer (2+ years)
- Frontend Developer Interns (Freshers)
- Backend Developer Interns (Freshers)
- Reactjs Developer (2 years)
- Nodejs Developer (2 years)
- Python Developer (2 years)
- Senior Reactjs Developer (4+ years)
- Senior Nodejs Developer (4+ years)
- Senior Python Developer (4+ years)
- Quality Analyst (2+ years) (Manual/automation)
Note: In case you don't see a role that you’d fit in, but would love to be a part of the team at some point, we’d love to stay connected. Send us your details at [email protected]
Who we are:
F22 Labs was started in 2014 by Murtuza and Hari, 2 childhood friends who always dreamt of starting a business of their own. After working at leading startups initially in their careers, they decided to take the plunge.
Over the last 7 years, we’ve been fortunate and blessed to have worked with 250+ entrepreneurs, who have trusted us with their dream of building their startups. Some of them include Hollywood celebrities like BJ Novak and Fortune 500s like Pizza Hut Inc.
Some of our products have gone on to be used, loved and have received investment from Charlie Cheever(Cofounder of Quora), Snoop Dog(does he even need an introduction?), Evan Williams (Cofounder of Twitter) and have been nominated for awards like the Webbys.
F22 Labs has won the Top 10 Software development company awards from highly respected Clutch.co for multiple years.
One cool thing about working at F22 Labs is you can never be bored. We’re working on various products cutting across different industries like: HealthCare, Non Profits, Entertainment, B2B SaaS, Ecommerce, Fashion, Sports, Travel, Fintech, Marketplaces, EdTech, LegalTech, IOT.
We have presented our products at international conventions like WebSummit Lisbon, RiseConf HongKong, Collision Conf New Orleans, Pizza Expo Las Vegas
What we do:
We build beautiful, robust and scalable web and mobile applications for idea stage founders and growth stage startups based out of USA, Canada, Mexico, Middle East, India, Nigeria, South Africa, Singapore etc.
Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Top-notch Healthcare
- Care & Appreciation
- Flexible Schedules
- Supercharged Learning
- TechTalks Sessions
- Amazing Office Indoor Games
- Cool & Fun Working Enviornment
- Accommodation & Meal for Relocation
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
Know more about us @F22Labs:
- Create Exclusive Distributors (minimum 4 in 4 months) in your respective areas of operation
- To work directly with the distributor and the sales executives in designing and implementing key marketing campaigns.
- To actively engage yourself to collect inventory, stocks and work reports of the distributor in a
- To look after smooth functioning and supply chain of the authorized distributor under your
- To oversee sales executive schedule and plan them accordingly.
- To facilitate cross-functional communications among project stakeholders.
- To actively engage yourself with core marketing policies required for business development.
- To look after the grievances and claims arising from time to time maintaining proper
coordination with the company.
- To actively follow other marketing strategies and instructions as and when instructed by the company.
About the role:
Outplay is looking for a motivated and talented Sales Development Representative to join our growing team. We’re looking for energetic, tech-savvy SDRs to join our fast-growing team. As part of the Outplay sales team, you will become a subject matter expert and advise new clients on sales best practices, technology, and process.
US Shift Only (6 PM - 3:30 AM) - Onsite (Chennai)
- Represent our company’s products and services - starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Utilize cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
We are looking for someone who has:
- 1-2 years experience in a Sales role and are eager to learn to become a great seller.
- Active on LinkedIn.
- Strong understanding of Sales and lead development best practices
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight and limited process
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- A positive can-do attitude and tireless work ethic. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility, and lots of fun
- Flexible work hours - We believe mental health is way more important than a 9-5 job.
- Health Insurance - We are a family, and we take care of each other - we provide medical insurance coverage to all employees and their family members. We also provide an additional benefit of doctor consultation.
- Workstation and Internet Allowances.
- Annual company retreat - we work hard, and we party harder.
- City meet-ups- You work with your team members in the mornings and party in the evenings.
- Safe space to innovate and experiment.
- Steady career growth and job security.
ProCreator has grown exponentially in the past 5 years. We help companies build or redesign their online platforms to provide a delightful User Experience. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds for the betterment of businesses by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Our clients include WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, MetaSky, and many more.
Your mission at ProCreator:
Requirements to be a part of the PRO Team:
- Approach: Willing to learn every day and always ready to take on new challenges to grow.
- Driven: extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic. PS: You’re a bonafide hustler who never gives up
- Honest: High level of integrity and a strong commitment to building a successful pipeline
- Strong Stakeholder management and communication skills.
- It would be great if you have more than a year of experience working in Sales/Business Development roles. If not, we are ready to train you if you have excellent communication skills and eagerness to learn.
Why you should apply:
- If you want to play an important role in ProCreator's future growth - It’s arguable that the offered position is the most important we have. If you are looking to jetpack your career and be valued for your commitment to hard work, this is the place.
- Work with the founding team directly: You will work directly with the owner of the company, as a trusted alley to build in/outbound sales and drive qualified leads.
- Learning and Development: If learning and growing at a good pace is on your checklist then you are in the right place. We care about your growth and will provide you with responsibilities and opportunities to help you reach closer to your goal.
- There's a reason why many core members of ProCreator are still together: Every new Pro member becomes a part of this family and enjoys working here because of the foundational values built by the co-founders.
- We listen: You've got an idea that can be helpful to improve anything at ProCreator? We are more than welcome and encourage the same.
GRG India is a leading provider of end-to-end loyalty management services in India. We help large and mid-size companies acquire, engage, retain and influence their customers, employees and channel partners. Our clients include some of India’s top brands across BFSI, FMCG, Construction, IT, Agro Chemicals, and Automotive industries.
Following are examples of what we do:
- Design a mechanic loyalty program for a large auto ancillary company, wherein the mechanic gets incentivized every time he influences the vehicle owner to buy original OEM spare parts
- Send promotional offers to customers of large banks to make them use specific banking channels (e.g. Net Banking, Mobile App etc.) or products (e.g. Remittance, Loans etc.)
- Acquire and grow the customer base of a large MNC agro chemical company by using farmer referral programs and instant gratification rewards.
- Engage HNI customers of a large real estate company with high-end exclusive benefits, privileges, and rewards
- Assist one of India’s top credit card issuing company to reduce employee attrition and increase sales across multiple sourcing channels
With a reputation that’s been built over a decade of providing successful loyalty management solutions, we’re now embarking upon a journey of creating highly modular, scalable, and mostly standardized products.
We have recently launched a SasS product Lets Buzzz, an employee engagement platform that helps drive performance and innovation at the workplace. It is a comprehensive product designed to empower business. from accelerating employee engagement to helping appreciate good work and motivating employees to deliver on business objectives.
If making a difference to the working culture across companies sounds exciting, then this is the job for you.
We expect you to play a critical role in developing the sales strategy. You will be responsible for all Sales Activity, more specifically, identifying, developing and closing new opportunities. In addition to having a successful track record in business acquisition working with middle and senior level management, you will also demonstrate a proactive approach to building new relationships. Essential that you are a focused performer who is in the habit of beating Sales targets.
AVP - Product Sales
3 best things about the job
- Work in a rapidly evolving industry where scalable tech products have a huge impact
- Have complete ownership of product sales
- Potential for the role to evolve into a business leadership role
Measures of success
- Building and implementing a successful Sales Strategy.
- Healthy pipeline of clients and prospective business opportunities.
- Over achieving sales targets assigned.
- Win long term business deals.
Responsibilities of the role
- To constantly keep oneself updated with key trends in the market.
- Establish key relationships with corporate clients and agencies to ensure maximum exposure and increase revenue. Networking within assigned client organizations to understand organizational structures and prospective business needs and sale opportunities.
- Devise strategies and execute tactics to pitch and secure new business.
- Liaise with the rest of the team on a day to day basis to obtain all new sales leads and proactiveness in putting forward suggested actions to achieve sales targets
- Responsible for reporting as per business requirements. Assessing assigned client contractual situations to ensure the best possible agreement structure is in place to lock in clients
What you will need
- You are self-motivated and have high levels of energy about what you do and the products you are presenting.
- A great balance of business and commercial acumen along with understanding of technology and SaaS products
- A strong bias for using relevant analytical tools and taking data-driven decisions
- Ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Inside sales and marketing intern to make calls, follow-ups, set up appointments. E-mail
communication, mailing marketing materials, and corresponding packets to potential
customers. Required to create content, communicate online, and help to build a brand’s
reputation, with the ability to understand target audiences. Knowledge of how to best
communicate with potential and existing customers, provide verbal responses, to qualify the
individual communicating with essentials. Social Media posting.
Job Summary for BDE profile :
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and implement growth opportunities in existing and new markets. We’re searching for professionals that have a solid track record of creating long-term value for organizations.
Business Development Executive skills :
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Knowledge about Software development(Android and iOS).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Goal-focused and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Knowledge of bidding portals like Upwork, Guru, Freelancer.
BDE Responsibilities :
・ Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
・ Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
・ Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
・ Research and identify new market opportunities.
Candidates : only Indian candidates (NRI, OCI also accepted). Indians can only apply and they work across geographical locations.
About us: Lemiride is a bike rental aggregator platform. We connect travelers who wish to rent a bike to vendors. Think of us as Amazon for bike rentals. We have operations in 18 places across India.
Travelers get to choose a bike of their choice in the convenience of their home before setting out. On the other hand, we help vendors have a wider reach and more business. We do this effectively at a lower cost, better speed using our integrated tech platform.
Prior to beginning the internship, you would be instructed on the manner in which we expect you to communicate and onboard the vendors.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Travel to vendor locations and onboard vendors
2. Maintain data in a structured format and share an update report on a daily basis
3. Travel would be limited to their cities and nearby hubs if any
Assisting in capturing, managing, engaging and nurturing existing leads, convert Prospects into customers
Pitch leads with team
Qualify the point of contact person and key decision maker, thus manage operations with the team
Do beta testing
Establish network of relationships with key decision makers in small/medium & large sized companies and ability to leverage these relationships for generating new business
Scheduling meetings / appointments according to established procedures & making reminder calls/emails to prospective customers
Establishing and cultivating healthy relationships with prospective customers
Achieve growth and hit sales targets
Accountable to achieve and retain the customer