About smartShift Technologies
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new digital health category by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements, and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
A successful Series B (X Æ A-Xii) round, strategic acquisitions, key commercial multi-year contracts, FDA approvals, new U.S. headquarters, and industry recognition were among some of our achievements in 2019.
We are looking for full-time direct hire candidates with mid-senior level experience. Ideally, we need someone with strong backgrounds in setting up Linux servers, be able to orchestrate CI/CD-based deployments, docker containers-based environment, good hands-on AWS, Apache, AWS services. In addition, you will need to be able to communicate the CI/CD workflow to the backend engineers of the various team.
If you have the skills listed above and are looking for a new opportunity that will change your career and blossom in our industry, we would love the opportunity to speak with you further.
Experience and knowledge of:
- Must be highly proficient with Linux servers
- In-depth knowledge of file systems, web servers(Nginx/Apache), and managing services.
- A strong understanding of HTTP(S) and DNS is a must.
- Must have experience in maintaining highly scalable server infrastructure.
- Must be skilled with AWS especially setting up VPC, Cloud formation, Code deploy, DNS configuration, load balancer, and auto-scaling.
- Must have experience with deployment and maintenance of DBMS like MySQL,
- MongoDB and PostgreSQL. Knowledge of Cassandra, Hadoop, or SQL, HBase, InfluxDB is a plus.
- Must have exposure to automate CI/CD deployment on the server, serverless workflow like Jenkins/Chef, Puppet, SAM, Ansible, serverless, docker-compose, cloud formation, code deploy, ECS, Kubernetes, etc.
- Must be skilled with application log processing and analysis of distributed web services using technologies like ELK.
- Must be able to work with the development team to collaborate continuous integration and deployment activities.
- Must have experience on server maintenance activities (monitoring, backup, restore)
- Work with development and product teams to develop systems, policies, and workflows to release and roll back application versions to the production environment.
- Basic working knowledge XBC145 of shell scripts/python is a must.
- Proven experience with IaaS Terraform/cloud formation.
- Strong communication skills
What is the role?
As a DevOps Engineer, you are responsible for setting up and maintaining the GIT repository, DevOps tools like Jenkins, UCD, Docker, Kubernetes, Jfrog Artifactory, Cloud monitoring tools, and Cloud security.
- Set up, configure, and maintain GIT repos, Jenkins, UCD, etc. for multi-hosting cloud environments.
- Architect and maintain the server infrastructure in AWS. Build highly resilient infrastructure following industry best practices.
- Work on Docker images and maintain Kubernetes clusters.
- Develop and maintain the automation scripts using Ansible or other available tools.
- Maintain and monitor cloud Kubernetes Clusters and patching when necessary.
- Work on Cloud security tools to keep applications secured.
- Participate in software development lifecycle, specifically infra design, execution, and debugging required to achieve a successful implementation of integrated solutions within the portfolio.
- Have the necessary technical and professional expertise.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 5-12 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Expertise in implementing and managing DevOps CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. Well versed with DevOps Frameworks, and Agile.
- Working knowledge of scripting using Shell, Python, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, or chef.
- Experience and good understanding of any Cloud like AWS, Azure, or Google cloud.
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues.
- Experience working with ticketing tools.
- Middleware technologies knowledge or database knowledge is desirable.
- Experience with Jira is a plus.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being here.
It is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II,offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, It is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Intuitive is the fastest growing top-tier Cloud Solutions and Services company supporting Global Enterprise Customer across Americas, Europe and Middle East.
Intuitive is looking for highly talented hands-on Cloud Infrastructure Architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services consulting Cloud & DevOps practice. This is an excellent opportunity to join Intuitive’ s global world class technology teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career working with some of the largest customers.
Excellent communication skills
Open to work on EST time zone(6pm to 3am)
- Integrate gates into CI/CD pipeline and push all flaws/issues to developers IDE (as far left as possible) - ideally in code repo but required by the time code is in the artifact repository.
- Demonstrable experience in Containerization-Docker and orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience withsetting up self-managed Kubernetes clusters without using any managed cloud offerings like EKS
- Experience working withAWS - Managing AWS services - EC2, S3, Cloudfront, VPC, SNS, Lambda, AWS Autoscaling, AWS IAM, RDS, EBS, Kinesis, SQS, DynamoDB, Elastic Cache, Redshift, Cloudwatch, Amazon Inspector.
- Familiarity withLinux and UNIX systems (e.g. CentOS, RedHat) and command line system administration such as Bash, VIM, SSH.
- Hands on experience in configuration management of server farms (using tools such asPuppet, Chef, Ansible, etc.,).
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL methodologies, ITIL v3 or v4 certification
- Kubernetes CKA or CKAD certification nice to have
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our client's most complex challenges. We are inquisitive minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 28 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open-source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
For a team to thrive, it needs active collaboration and room for healthy, respectful debate. Senior Developers are the technologists who cultivate this environment while driving teams toward delivering on an ambitious tech vision and acting as mentors for more junior-level consultants. You will leverage deep technical knowledge to solve more complex business problems and actively assess your team’s health, code quality and nonfunctional pipelines.
About the role:
Infrastructure Developers take a multifaceted approach to helping clients achieve technical excellence by assessing challenges from both a technical and operational perspective. As consummate ‘bringers of knowledge,' they take extra care to ensure their team and client understand operational requirements and take a shared responsibility for designing and implementing infrastructure that delivers and runs software services. They also help customers adopt a DevOps mindset, breaking away from static, more traditional ways of working and pivoting to a more customer-focused and agile approach.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will launch projects through hands-on implementation, evaluate and drive improvements to existing infrastructure
- You will listen to a client's needs and formulate a technical roadmap and impactful solution that will support their ambitious business goals
- Help shape and build Thoughtworks' cloud and infrastructure practice through collaboration with business development, marketing and capabilities development teams
- Ensure and build the controls and processes for continuous delivery of applications, considering all stages of the process and its automations
- Monitor and ensure that technical expectations of deliverables are consistently met on projects
- Act as a thought leader—at client sites and at Thoughtworks—on DevOps, cloud and infrastructure engineering
- Establish trusting and thoughtful partnerships with a client's CIO, CTO and relevant teams
- Adjust and suggest innovative solutions to current constraints and business policies
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You can design and architect enterprise and/or web-scale hosting platforms and can seamlessly administer application servers, web servers and databases
- You have a deep understanding of cloud and virtualization platforms, infrastructure automation and application hosting technologies
- You understand DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure as Code to your work and lead infrastructure and operations with these approaches
- You have a history working with server virtualisation, IaaS and PaaS cloud, Infrastructure provisioning and configuration management tools
- You can write scripts using at least one scripting language and are comfortable with building Linux and/or Windows servers systems
- Experience with continuous integration tools with different tech stacks, web or mobile
- You've previously worked with monitoring systems for stress and performance testing with Observability Pattern: Distributed Tracing/ OpenTracing, Log Aggregation, Audit Logging, Exception Tracking, Health Check API, Application MetricS, Self-Healing/Multi-Cloud
- Bonus points if you have experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- You genuinely enjoy interacting with teammates from across the business and have a knack for communicating technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
- You love creating robust, scalable, flexible and relevant solutions that help transform businesses and industries
- You're comfortable partnering directly with infrastructure technicians, support and network analysts, security analysts, system administrators and/or IT managers to design technical strategies while simultaneously collaborating with senior IT groups in an advisory capacity
Other things to know-
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to supporting our employees in their career journeys.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about creating a steadfast, reliable platform that exemplifies our excellent user experience and enjoys taking on new challenges. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the site/platform reliability and deployment processes supporting our Test Prep applications.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in CI/CD pipelines to deploy to VM and PaaS instances using AWS/Azure DevOps services
- 2+ years of experience in supporting and maintaining AWS/Azure Infrastructure and Linux/Windows servers
- Experience with deployment of infrastructure and applications in AWS/Azure
- Experience with Build technologies and cloud services (Jenkins/Azure DevOps or AWS CodeDeploy)
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines using YAML script
- Expertise in source code management systems like GIT and Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Branching, Merging, and release strategies
- Strong experience in scripting with PowerShell/Bash/Python/YAML, etc.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools (Newrelic, Log analytics workspace, Nagios, Splunk, and CloudWatch)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Web Server (IIS), and Linux Web Server (Apache) Administration
- Operational and/or development experience in the AWS/Azure cloud (PaaS and SaaS)
- Provide day-to-day support in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Own the complete DevOps process (source code to release) for all environments (Development, Testing, Staging/UAT/PreProd, and Production)
- Create processes to build and deploy, monitor, and maintain applications
- Provide day-to-day support in maintenance of AWS/Azure Cloud and on-premises environments
- Support the entire production and staging environments for reliability, uptime, with 99.99%
- Configure monitoring and alerting systems for the applications and platform services
- Perform troubleshooting on performance issues, automated job failures, high availability solutions, and backup/restore issues
- Should be familiar with capacity planning, autoscaling, and Disaster Recovery(DR)
- Collaborate with the Technology Services team to develop CI/CD solutions that improve efficiency and optimize the deployment time.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation
- Troubleshoot server performance issues and handling of continuous integration system
- Provide maintenance, Support 24/7 collaborating with developers on software requirements
ketteQ is a supply chain planning and automation platform. We are looking for an experienced AWS Devops Engineer to help manage AWS infrastructure and automation. This job comes with a attractive compensation package, work-from-home and flex-time benefits. You will get to work on projects for large global brands with a highly experienced team based in US and India. If you are high-energy, motivated, and initiative-taking individual then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. Candidates must meet the following requirements:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system
- Build a deployment pipeline for AWS and Salesforce
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as cloud formation template
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, Fargate, S3, Cloud Formation)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Cloud Formation and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Database experience to help with monitoring and performance; PostgreSql experience preferred
- AWS certification preferred
- Bachelors in Engineering or related field
Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
A Strong Devops experience of at least 4+ years
Strong Experience in Unix/Linux/Python scripting
Strong networking knowledge,vSphere networking stack knowledge desired.
Experience on Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
Exposure to Continuous Development Tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
Exposure to configuration management systems such as Ansible
Knowledge of resource monitoring systems
Ability to scope and estimate
Strong verbal and communication skills
Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
Exposure to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) like - Chainstack/IBM blockchain platform/Oracle Blockchain Cloud/Rubix/VMWare etc.
Capable of provisioning and maintaining local enterprise blockchain platforms for Development and QA (Hyperledger fabric/Baas/Corda/ETH).
We are having an excellent job opportunity for the position for AWS Infra Architect for one of the reputed Multinational Company at Hyderabad.
Mandate Skills : Please find the below expectations
- We need at-least 3+ years of experience as an Architect in AWS Primary Skills
- Designing, Planning, Implementation , Providing the solutions in Designing the Architecture
- Automation Using Terraform / Powershell /Python
- Should have good experience in Cloud formation Templates
- Experience in Cloudwatch
- Security in AWS
- Strong Linux Administration skills
We're building an easy way for product teams to create and experiment with game-like experiences - without a developer. In short - CustomerGlu is a low code interactive engagement platform.
We're backed by Techstars and top-notch VCs from Silicon Valley and India, read a recent Yourstory article here.
We're growing at a fast pace - 1 new customer going live every week, with piling up companies that are in the integration.
Currently, we're looking to onboard a generalist engineer that can work on the cloud architecture, DevOps, security and pick up the challenge of scaling a global SaaS from India.
We're headquartered in the US with a fully owned subsidiary in India.
- Take ownership of the complete infrastructure development and maintenance
- Own, innovate and maintain processes for good DevOps practices within the company
- Educate the team and apply OWASP security principles in software design
- Optimize cost and set alerts across infrastructure
- Build good logging and error tracing design patterns
- Build and maintain auto-scaling infrastructure
- Design systems to meet company SLA and SLO
- Experience in building multi-region/datacenter based cloud infrastructure
- Experience in building highly available deployments (3 Nines or above)
- Experience with building and maintaining CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience in container-based scalable deployments and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes/ECS or others
- Experience with MongoDB Compatible databases. MongoDB, CosmosDB, DocumentDB
- Experience in designing VPCs, multiregional networking, and best practices in ACLs
- Experience with OpenSSL and OpenVPN deployments
- Experience with Distributed data stores like Cassandra, Dynamo DB
- Good understanding of Single Point of failures in distributed system Infra and best practices
- Good understanding of GDPR and data storage design for multi-region systems
Good to have
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, or similar tools
- Experience with Data streaming infrastructure such as Kafka/Kinesis etc
- Good understanding of security best practices for Infra, databases, and application
- In-depth understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies
- Proficient in Application Gateways, Loadbalancers and Nginx or other web server configurations
- Experience with configuring Serverless offerings such as lambda or azure functions
- Experience with Spark deployments (Standalone or managed like EMR)
- Broad ownership of the software that enables 1000s of customers globally
- Build leadership of working with a growing engineering team
- Build a cutting edge much-needed product