- Create & Deliver motion graphics for a variety of media like Websites, and mobile devices among others.
- Working with the Video design Lead to understanding the storyboard in creating exceptional motion graphic videos.
- Assist the Video design team in creating the animation styles.
- keep up with the latest motion design trends & brainstorm to create new design ideas for videos.
- Edit raw video footage, Colour correct, and add effects & Transitions to create innovative video deliverables.
About Epic Businesses
Motion Graphic Artist with experience to develop our company's overall layout and production design. Motion Graphic Artist: Photoshop / After Effects / Illustrator. Take the design brief to record requirements and needs. Think creatively and develop innovative design concepts and graphics.
Required Candidate profile
Adobe After Effects, Making Explanatory Videos, Promotional Videos.
Knowledge of After Effects
Expertise in all forms of animation and design, especially for brands and branded content.
Must be able to work with a wide range of mixed media, stop motion, 2D
Design and animation aesthetic
Eagerness to learn and improve software skills.
An inquisitive attitude and explorative approach to work.
FOR MOTION DESIGNER
We are on the hunt for a Motion Designer who can bring some serious pizzazz to our digital world. As a Master of Motion Magic, you'll be responsible for taking static graphics and transforming them into eye-catching, jaw-dropping videos. You'll use your wizardry to create everything from slick transitions to whimsical characters that make our audience smile.
- Use your ideas to create animations, visual effects, and motion graphics that elevate our digital presence
- Collaborate with designers and developers to turn static designs into interactive experiences
- Cast spells to bring life to everything from logos to illustrations
- Be a beacon of inspiration, constantly exploring new techniques and trends in the world of motion design
- Occasionally use your powers to make coworkers jealous of your creative abilities
- Extensive experience with motion design tools such as Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, premier pro, etc.
- A portfolio of mind-bending motion graphics that showcase your skills and creativity
- A keen eye for design, with a love for typography, color, and composition
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with other wizards on the team
- A sense of humor that can make even the most boring project come to life
If you're ready to join our team and unleash your magic, apply today!
- Make a reel/infographic using Canva
- Make a reel on the benefits of MVP
You can check our social media pages for reference if needed
Kindly share your task at - [email protected]
Aertrip is looking for the world’s best designers. Designers at Aertrip are given the freedom and environment to do the best work of their lives. And all required tools are made available. Through Aertrip, your designs can influence and make a deference in the lives of Aertrip’s world-wide user base. UX / UI is where it all begins. You are literally the prospective brain behind the company. At Aertrip you’l have the opportunity to:
- Design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions.
- Work closely with best in the world designers, product managers, engineers, leaders and mentors in a highly collaborative environment.
- Take initiative in identifying problems and opportunities to improve the product offering.
- Push boundaries and break the product’s status quo to get us to the ideal future state.
- Contribute to our growing design system in an effort to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the entire Aertrip platform.
- Own the solution space and be able to sell your thinking with solid rationales.
Our Tech Deck :
- Adobe CC
- Microsoft Office
- Apple iWork
- InVision, Sympli and other prototyping / presentation tools
- Google Drive
Your Part :
You will have to be great with all-round design skills. Your day-to-day job will involve working on various fields of design: Digital Experiences - Web Design, App Design, Record and design Screencasts, Video and audio designing and editing, Email Design, Design relevant Illustrations, Logos, Icons and animations and Print Design. You will also have to be proficient with presenting your work creating a working model using prototyping tools.
Preferred Qualification & Experience :
- Master's degree in any descipline of design
- 3+ years relevant professional experience in designing consumer applications and hands-on experience in UX/UI
- A portfolio full of exceptional design thinking, showcasing a breadth of creative work across various fields of design
- Deep understanding of various desktop and mobile OS environments and their native designs
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Front End Technologies (HTML, CSS and JS) and their latest technical capabilities and limitations
- You need to be an expert at using the following tools and learn its latest features:
- Sketch (and its various Plugins)
- Adobe CC apps
- Photo editing tools
- Video creation and editing tools
- Audio creation and editing tools
- Microsoft PowerPoint / Apple Keynote
- Ready resourceful libraries for icons, fonts, logos, sounds fx and stock music, images & videos
- Any other tools as required to deliver great design
Preferred Skills & Abilities :
- As a Designer
- Strong Communication Design and UX Design skills;
- Strong UI and motion design skills;
- An eye for detail;
- Ability to use apt typography and colour;
- Deep understanding of the end to end product design process, including how to develop and use stories, journey mapping, wire-framing, prototyping and user testing;
- Ability to understand and adopt emerging Web technologies and fashions of Web and App Design;
- Ability to design minimal interfaces with great user experience and aesthetics;
- A mindset for continuous improvements;
- Problem solving skills;
- Passion for quality design and innovation;
- A thirst for continuous learning;
- Great presentation skills.
- As a team player
- Adopt, use and extend existing design language and standards of the brand and company;
- Estimate design timelines and deliver designs as per schedule. Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines;
- Thrive in a variable and demanding startup environment;
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines like product, engineering, marketing, research and support, and enjoy working in a collaborative environment;
- Understand technical and business needs and fulfil them.
- It's also great to have
- Good copywriting and language skills;
- Good management skills;
- Good story-telling skills.
The video editor will be responsible for determining how best to represent our creative work as a company. It focuses on the development of high-level creative concepts for product design, including branding, animations, and info graphics for video, print, and social media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral;
- Developing brand strategy and providing creative concepts and designs;
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites;
- Edit video clips for use on social media platforms;
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events;
- Work autonomously and develop high-quality concepts with minimal instruction;
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size;
- Liaising, briefing, and advising the team with regard to design style, format, print production, and timescales;
- Ensure projects/campaigns are completed with high quality and on schedule;
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines;
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions;
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images and video.
We are currently hiring a Video Editor to join our team who will be responsible for creating multimedia presentations using computer software. Their duties include splitting or combining video clips, adding appropriate sounds or graphics and delivering the finished product.
Main Responsibilities of a Video Editor
- Performing the full range of editing works from splicing, to sound balancing, to colour correction and colour grading.
- Review the script to better understand the video production requirements
- Editing raw footage content and cutting video sequences to ensure that concepts are translated effectively
- Review all edited tapes to identify any issues and changes as required
- Organizing and managing all audio and video assets to ensure a smooth workflow
- You have solid prior experience are a video editor or videographer
- You have strong expertise in editing software such as Premiere Pro, After Effect, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro
- You possess good colour grading sense and skills and are able to tell a story through editing
- You can perform simple 2D animation, Motion graphics and VFX
- You are organized and with high attention to detail
- You can deliver high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading it to a computer.
- Following a script, screenplay or outline.
- Inputting sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs.
- Inputting graphics to enhance footage.
- Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file.
- Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage.
- Working closely with directors to present a final product that matches the vision.
Skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Training in multimedia and communications.
- Proficiency in editing software programs.
- General understanding of computers and digital equipment and knowledge of new and cutting-edge technology.
- Ability to take and follow directions, while also having a creative eye for improvement.
- 2-3 years of experience in Video editing.
Job: Full time
Salary: 5-6 LPA
- We are looking for a Video Editor who is creative and enthusiastic about creating high-quality, engaging content.
- Use creative video editing techniques to produce innovative content for Daily social media posting, Advertising/Marketing, Awareness campaigns etc.
- Experience in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Audacity is a must.
- Post-production and editing of all photography and videography.
- Develop graphical animations, GIFs, videos, Typography, and integrate voice-overs.
- Ability to think up creative ideas to promote a brand's products in innovative ways.
- Excellent creative skills and a great eye for detail.
• Edit videos, add music, subtitles, and create thumbnails
• Create transitions, titles, graphics, and other supporting materials for the video
• Create graphics on Canva/Photoshop for Instagram & FB posting
• Conceptualize and present ideas as per the brief
• Contribute to the conceptualization of projects, and come up with ideas, and contribute to the scripting process
• Edit content in collaboration with the content team
Should know Adobe XD, PhotoShop, Animations in frontend (eg. animations following the cursor. CSS,HTML, git