Symfony Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
- Develop new or amended features, and bug fixes and carry out other tasks as required to achieve business goals.
- Ensure on-time, high-quality deliverables and meet project milestones and deadlines within budget with minimal supervision. Assists other team members in the business application, development technologies or Software Development Lifecycle processes (such as reviewing, designing, and testing).
- Collaborate closely with all team members to take shared responsibility for the sprint backlog and the team’s success.
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications.
- Maintain broader code quality through peer code reviews.
- Assist with live releases in line with the team’s release schedule.
- Approach work from an Agile mindset applying practices and principles wherever possible. Attend and participate in all Sprint events to achieve desired outcomes.
- Responsible for estimation, sprint planning and managing all their tasks and reporting on progress.
- Understand, determine, and document impact analysis as per the code changes done.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis.
- Performing RCA before coming up with solutions to resolve a support ticket/bug.
- Should learn new development constructs related to the technology used in the product to improve the productivity of the self and to improve the robustness of the product.
Mandatory / Primary Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience in software development
- 6 months - 1 year of experience in PHP framework is mandatory (Symfony / Laravel and Codeigniter)
- 6 months - 1 year of experience in PHP ORM framework is mandatory (Doctrine ORM or any other ORM’s)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of PHP Design patterns.
- 1 year of experience working with REST/SOAP web services.
- Knowledge of WEB Servers Apache / NginX.
- Strong in Object Oriented Concepts
- Working knowledge of complex SQL queries, Stored procedures, Triggers
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT.
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills, and data structures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
Pushing the boundaries of back-end development using the MEAN stack. Design and implement APIs in support of front-end services and help create a highly scalable, flexible, and secure backend. Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimize team performance and development.
● Expertise and experience in the four main technologies – MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular 4 + Above, and NodeJS
● Knowledge of HTML/CSS, jQuery,( PHP, Python, OOPS, Symfony, UI/UX design, AWS, Git, and design framework, web services, JSON, AJAX, etc.Added Advantage)
● High-quality programming skills for a robust design
● Understanding of DB architecture design and programming templates, Agile methodologies, client-side and server-side procedures
Salary : upto 25 LPA