Symfony Jobs in Mumbai
- Join a team of great technical professionals that work hard but have fun and enjoy developing state of the art product-based applications and websites.
- Use best practice coding standards and implement each deliverable.
- Write and manage program and Bug Fixes
- Construct and support integrations that are easy to manage, maintain, customize and configure; ensure overall reliability, availability, and high-performance code.
- Analyze system issues and problems and implement solutions rapidly.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously varying in sizes and scope
- Work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment. Effectively handle time-critical issue and appropriately escalate at-risk items.
- Laravel/ Zend/ CakePHP/ CodeIgniter/ Symfony, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of OOPs Concepts.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering Bachelor’s degree or higher education.
- Experience in writing high performance and high scalable code using best practice and coding standards.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail.
- Good to have familiarity with NoSql DB, web servers (e.g. Apache), caching (Memcache / Redis), Cloud, NodeJs, Microservices architecture Familiar with agile software development methodologies (e.g. SCRUM / Agile / Kanban)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge of using version control software such as SVN or GIT will be preferable.
- Experience in either Mobile application or Data Integration with other apps would be preferred.
- 2-4 years of demonstrable hands-on work in web-based application development experiences in a professional environment, including interaction design for dynamic, data-driven applications (not HTML based website) delivered via the web, or the equivalent.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work in an agile environment to rapidly build high-quality and robust features.
- Participate in DevOps.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Master in Node.js and frameworks available for it. (Nest.js / Loopback / AdonisJS)
- Excellent understanding of ES6 and OOP.
- Good understanding of SQL & No-SQL Databases. (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Open Source and DevOps enthusiast.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development.
- Can learn and adapt fast, as well as identify and solve problems.
- Hands-on with TypeScript
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing culture towards the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom & responsibility.
- Position: Appian Tech Lead
- Job Description:
- Extensive experience in Appian BPM application development
- Knowledge of Appian architecture and its objects best practices
- Participate in analysis, design, and new development of Appian based applications
- Mandatory Team leadership and provide technical leadership to Scrum teams Certification Mandatory- L1, L2 or L3
- Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and ability to resolve problems faced by team
- Build applications: interfaces, process flows, expressions, data types, sites, integrations,
- Proficient with SQL queries and with accessing data present in DB tables and views
- Experience in Analysis, Designing process models, Records, Reports, SAIL, forms, gateways, smart services, integration services and web services
- Experience working with different Appian Object types, query rules, constant rules and expression rules
- At least 6 years of experience in Implementing BPM solutions using Appian 19.x or higher
- Over 8 years in Implementing IT solutions using BPM or integration technologies
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodologies with Enterprise level application development projects
- Good understanding of database concepts and strong working knowledge any one of the major databases e g Oracle SQL Server MySQL
Additional Information Skills Required
- Appian BPM application development on version 19.x or higher
- Experience of integrations using web services e g XML REST WSDL SOAP API JDBC JMS
- Good leadership skills and the ability to lead a team of software engineers technically
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams
- Good Communication skills
Backend Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 2 years relevant experienceCompensation: Based on Industry Standards
- Web development using PHP & experience in coding on MVC architecture of Laravel
- REST API knowledge is a must with oAuth security
- Understanding of mobile apps with REST API integration, firebase & google analytics is important
- Need to have knowledge of querying MySQL & NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Experience with Node Js for our notification system
- Understanding of cloud services like Google cloud & AWS ec2 instance is a bonus for the profile