About Prowareness Software services
What’s the opportunity?
AiTrillion is looking for a Sr. Developer with experience in
- Zend Framework CI
- NodeJS, Express
- Serverless Framework & CLI
- AWS Lambda
- API Gateway with MySQL
- DynamoDB database experience
What will you be doing?
- Strong Development/Management background with experience in Developing Products with large-scale user transactions and having critical business nature.
- Must be able to build the technical architecture/stack of the product from scratch including server interactions, scripts, deployment stage, features with a cost-effective manner.
- Hands-on implementation of the critical interfaces and complex modules of the systems and features as a solution architecture and design.
- Provide timely deliverables, estimates, and complete tasks in an Agile development environment.
- Reviewing code for coding standards and accuracy and functionality.
- Help the team to solve complex coding problems and troubleshoot the issues.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 5+years of Technical Lead experience.
- Handle on any MVC PHP Frameworks Like Zend Framework, Laravel
- Must have experience on NodeJS, Express, Loopback
- Good to have hands-on Serverless Framework & CLI, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Step Functions
- Hands-on Relation, Non-relation, MYSQL, Data Lakes, HIVE, Apache Spark, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Streaming Analytics, In-Memory, NoSQL Database.
- Must have a good understanding of building and using REST APIs and Different Authentication Protocols.
- Good to have experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, CloudFront )
- Must have experience building microservices and customer-facing APIs.
- Must have a sound understanding of failure modes, resiliency patterns, and techniques to enable robust, self-healing architecture.
- Develop Business Domain-Driven Reusable Microservices.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT (mandatory).
- Experience with Google Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with the process of automation and load testing is a plus.
At AiTrillion, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Areas of responsibilities:
Involvement in the full software development life cycle within broadly defined parameters and providing
software solutions keeping into consideration the software quality needs
Design and defining the interaction between the different component pieces
Write efficient code based on brief given by team lead.
Fast prototyping of proof-of concept features / application based on brief.
Develop and maintain new features on Java stack
Own the delivery of an entire piece of a system or application
Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
Work closely with the peers and Leads to develop the best technical design and approach for new product
Build software solutions for complex problems.
Compliance with build/release and configuration management process
Responsibility to develop unit test cases for his/her project module.
Execution of appropriate quality plans ,project plans ,test strategies and processes for development
activities in concern with business and project management effort
Development across multiple browsers/platforms on Website
Good Understanding of SQL/NoSQL data stores
Fair Understanding of Responsive High Level Designs
Work experience in product/start-up company is a plus
Familiarity to MVC, SOA, RESTFull web services
Work with other teams and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline driven, team
broad array of Interactive web
Understand agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
Drupal Developer: Betsperts
We are looking for a Drupal developer who can maintain our existing Drupal 7 website, design and develop new features, and should be able to upgrade to Drupal 8 when required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Develop, test, and maintain applications to specified designs & standards in Drupal 7/8.
Develop & implement modern web services using service-oriented architecture, RESTful APIs, and SOAP.
Implement front-end interfaces & experiences with modern HTML/CSS/jQuery.
Test, troubleshoot, and optimize application components for maximum speed, security, stability, and scalability.
2+ years of experience in Drupal.
Experience in Core PHP using MVC Architecture.
Knowledge of database operations with MySQL/MariaDB, Stored procedures.
Knowledge and experience of OOPS.
Ability to write APIs including Restful APIs.
Knowledge of engineering practices like CI-CD.
Strong documentation, communication, and team collaboration skills.
Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile.
Minimum 2 Years with Drupal projects
Indore or Work from home (permanently)
Job Title:- PHP Web Application Developer
Location:- Noida+Remote (Hybrid schedule)
ProProfs.com is looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to craft, writes quality code, managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. A person who can work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, definition, and handling of the central MySQL database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by our UI team. Therefore, a basic understanding of fr+ont-end technologies is preferred as well.
- Good working knowledge of PHP (with an understanding of object-oriented PHP programming).
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Codeigniter, Laravel, Yii or Symfony.
- Relational database skills with MySQL.
- Basic understanding of CSS and HTML5.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Position Title: Software Developer / Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 1-5 Year
About the Role:
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team and deliver a streamlined user experience. Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer having an edge on front end development. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using best practices. You will be solving complex technical problems in the financial industry and will be working closely with a talented engineering team globally. You will also be a part of technical members in project development. You must possess strong problem-solving skills.
Minimum 1 years of software development experience preferably in a product development environment
Actively contribute in the development and designing of new product features.
Having artistic touch over latest HTML, CSS, SCSS, Java Script and writing cross-browser compatible code.
Experience in developing high volume / data driven consumer web applications.
Test software component to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
1+ years experience with Angular 2+ or React
Familiar with Java or NodeJS and REST API as well
Develop application code and unit testing in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services
Experience in TypeScript is highly desirable.
Exposure to AWS is preferred and should be eager to learn new technologies.
Familiarity with any databases is plus
1. Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology from one of the premier institutes
- Experience executing projects on WordPress
- Experience customizing existing WordPress plug-ins for integration or other requirements
- Expertise in customizing, developing, and integrating WordPress themes
- Manage the project giving importance to cost and quality
- Work with the user group to improve the solution
- Document existing functions and processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 4 year of hands on experience in WordPress development
- Good understanding of PHP, MYSQL, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Develop Magento extensions based on requirements given
- Customize 3rd party Magento extensions
- Diagnose and fix bugs in Magento websites
- Customize Magento functionalities by following Magento standards
- Optimize speed of Magento by identifying and fixing bottlenecks
- Extensive in developing Magento extensions and themes
- Deep understanding of the Magento architecture and data flow
- Thorough understanding of Magento concepts of Layouts, Blocks, Models, Controllers, Helpers, Observers, etc
- Understands the ORM concepts and database structure of Magento
- Knows how to extend Magento functionalities including REST APIs
- Understands the performance bottlenecks of Magento and the ability to write optimized code
- Knowledge in Magento 2 is an added advantage
- Knowledge in Linux environments
- Good knowledge in GIT concepts and operations
- Knows how to consume 3rd party RESTful services
- Magento Developer Certification is an added advantage
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.