CTC Budget: 35-50LPA
Experience: 8+ Years
An 8-year-old IT Services and consulting company based in Hyderabad providing services in maximizing product value while delivering rapid incremental innovation, possessing extensive SaaS company M&A experience including 20+ closed transactions on both the buy and sell sides. They have over 100 employees and looking to grow the team.
Work with, learn from, and contribute to a diverse, collaborative
Redshift, AWS Services and other technologies
● Build efficient and reusable abstractions and systems
● Create robust cloud-based systems used by students globally at scale
● Experiment with cutting edge technologies and contribute to the
company’s product roadmap
● Deliver data at scale to bring value to clients Requirements
You will need:
● Experience working with a server side language in a full-stack environment
● Experience with various database technologies (relational, nosql,
document-oriented, etc) and query concepts in high performance
● Experience in one of these areas: React, Backbone
● Understanding of ETL concepts and processes
● Great knowledge of design patterns and back end architecture best
● Experience with TDD, automated testing
● 12+ years’ experience as a developer
● Experience with Git or Mercurial
● Fluent written & spoken English
It would be great if you have:
● B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or similar
● Experience and/or interest in API Design
● Experience with Symfony and/or Doctrine
● Experience with Go and Microservices
● Experience with message queues e.g. SQS, Kafka, Kinesis, RabbitMQ
● Experience working with a modern Big Data stack
● Contributed to open source projects
● Experience working in an Agile environment
http://www.productsup.com">Productsup provides an award-winning platform for feed management, product content syndication, marketplace integration, and seller onboarding. The platform empowers businesses to take complete control of their product data and break through the digital walls that hinder growth. With Productsup, businesses can syndicate content to digital marketing, shopping, or business channels, including Google, Amazon, Facebook, Walmart, and more.
We are headquartered in Berlin, Germany, have entities in 5 different countries, and are in the process of setting up our Indian entity. Productsup is trusted by more than 800 businesses worldwide, including 5 Fortune 20 companies and market leaders like IKEA, Walmart, Superdry, and Rakuten.
We are proud that we have recently raised an additional 20 Million dollars in funding and that our employees enjoy working at Productsup, which is also shown by our Glassdoor and Kununu ratings.
About the role:
We’re looking for a hands-on Engineering Lead/Managing Architect for our API/Backend Development team. In this role, you’ll lead the effort to develop channels and APIs for our marketplace channels and scalable data pipelines, which process over 5 billion products a day.
In your first 6 months and beyond, you will:
- Learn the ins and outs of our platform, our codebase and our engineering processes
- Help build features for software that works with large data sets
- Develop solutions for high availability software
- Receive customer requests from the Product Team and develop solutions in the form of new features or products
- Debug and maintain APIs
- Work closely within the Platform team and with the API team to develop internal APIs and client-facing interfaces.
What you bring to the team:
- 2+ years of demonstrated Tech leadership experience.
- 7+ years of experience in PHP (good knowledge of Slim, Silex, or Symfony frameworks) and MySQL
- Some knowledge of integration architecture patterns such as scalable microservices, API gateways, API scalability
- Deep knowledge in APIs, web services, command-line programs, TDD, and SOLID design principles
- Good understanding of B2B SaaS products and experience dealing with big data
- Knowledge of developing and securing APIs
- Extended database experience in Elasticsearch, MongoDB or Couchbase
- Outstanding communication skills in English
- Educational background in IT or Computer Science is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Salary and benefits
- MacBook (latest version) for our new joiners
- A unique and thorough onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins and outs of our company and product
- Employee referral bonuses
- High level of personal responsibility and impact
Explore more here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olqMdYTBjHc">Life at Productsup
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so in addition to submitting your CV feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (:100 words).