RFI Jobs in Mumbai
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent Enterprise Business Development Manager to work directly with the leadership team at LogiNext and at some of the largest global organizations to help them understand LogiNext technology and sign them up under commercial contracts. You will be a key face to represent LogiNext and build strong and long lasting relationships from the scratch. LogiNext has a stellar line up of large enterprises and you will be expected to contribute for upselling and cross-selling to the existing clients as well. Proven track record of consultative enterprise sales, continuous relationship building with C-level executives, exposure to large scale cloud/SaaS based software deployments and ability to work in agile/multi-tasking work environments will lead you to remarkable growth and leadership opportunities at LogiNext.
- Drive end to end sales cycles including lead generation, lead qualification, sales presentations, technology demonstrations, account based marketing, running simulations and evaluations on client site, commercial proposal submissions, contract negotiations, revenue generation and account receivables
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with client stakeholders, executive sponsors and
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis and convert client needs into enterprise contracts to meet sales quota/target
- Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, technology and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Analyze latest marketing trends using CRM and analytics tools and tracking competitors activities and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning marketing strategies
- Go extra mile to make it a great experience for the client and build a great organization at LogiNext with a “get-things-done” attitude
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, Commerce, Engineering, Business Management, Marketing or related field from top-tier school
- 4 - 7 years of experience in enterprise or business development in a technology company
- Flexibility and willingness to travel 80% of the times to provide client service to a large number of client accounts across multiple geographies with passion, strong initiatives and positive attitude
- Advanced skill-set for driving system integrations, gathering requirements, writing SOWs, documenting RFI/RFPs, submitting commercial proposals and cross-functional project management
- Expertise to work on executive presentations, advanced CRM and other sales & marketing-focused automation tools is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments
- A confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humour, is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and ability to work with quota/target-based sales
LogiNext is looking for an experienced and dedicated Presales Solutions Manager to become a part of our fast growing team. A tech enthusiast that you are, you will be passionate about conveying value to our clients while closing huge and complex deals. With a deep understanding of Enterprise SaaS application, you will offer solutions where LogiNext products can be put to best use helping client’s achieve visionary objectives.
You should be a reliable technical advisor to clients and overcome complicated implementation challenges. You will lead the solution design throughout the sales cycle and deliver ideas and solutions to clients to change their customer’s experience. You should have an intense desire to set the vision transforming business goals into exciting and actionable propositions.
Develop and convey out-of-the-box solutions, along with solution ideas to key decision makers to focus on their business issues Understand and articulate the benefits of LogiNext products to educate enterprise clients on the value proposition of our products Conduct on-field and on-site Proof of Concepts wherever required to assist clients validate technical requirements Associate with Account managers and Business Development managers to pilot complex deal cycles with C-level executives Work cross-functionally with business development, marketing, technology and finance team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of the solutions according to customer needs and objectives Recognize product and technology disparity with customers and present a point of view to product and leadership teams Run change management programs to drive change on the ground by working with client’s on-field workforce at the warehouse or remote branches Perform business analytics on the client’s business KPIs and present to the client’s management Generate leads by reaching out to prospective clients across countries and time-zones Assist business development manager in achieving the sales targets by conducting pilots, showcasing results and building conviction at the client
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, Statistics or related field 4 to 7 years of experience in technical pre-sales or sales preferably in SaaS companies Solid know-how of Enterprise SaaS products Ability to multi task at a high degree with passion, strong initiatives and positive attitude Advanced skill-set for driving system integrations, gathering requirements, documenting RFI/RFPs and cross-functional project management Proficient in Excel and SQL Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to persuade, influence, negotiate and make formal presentations in meetings and training environments Confident and dynamic working persona, which can bring fun to the team, and sense of humor, is a plus Strong organizational skills, judgment and decision-making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure Willingness to travel around 100% of the time within the city and between cities
an Ireland-based multinational professional services compan
Purpose of the role:
- Leads project teams to advise, innovate and transform the IT landscape of clients. And also responsible for supporting the end to end sales cycle including the origination of opportunities, development of proposals, client presentations, defining offerings in Cloud Infrastructure landscape.
Below is the Job Description:
- Lead one or more project teams to enable the client to realize business value from latest technologies
- Help our clients navigate/harness disruption within the context of their industry
- Build and sustain trusted advisor relationship with clients, and shape our clients’ business/ IT agenda
- Grow Accenture TC business, develop market leading capabilities and provide thought leadership in technology consulting services
- Mentor practice team members and lead practice growth initiatives
Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of driving large scale digital transformations
- Experience working with one or more of the following industries – Lifesciences, Consumer Goods, Retail
- Experience in migrating full suite Enterprise applications like Oracle Apps, Peoplesoft etc. on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience in supporting and implementation of Oracle Fusion on Oracle Cloud.
- Ability to advise businesses on lift and shift of their existing on-premise Enterprise application landscape on Oracle Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in evaluating between different cloud Infrastructure offerings (e.g. between AWS and OCI landscape)
- Expertise in producing Cloud Architecture solution blueprint and roadmaps.
- Ability to define Migration strategy based on PAAS/IAAS.
- Understanding on Oracle Licensing models on OCI
- TCO analysis for cloud migration
- Ability to conduct go to market initiatives as a Cloud architect
- Experience in multiple full lifecycle implementations of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Demonstrated client facing experience
- Demonstrated experience selling consulting work
- Crafting a value proposition
- Experience in responding to RFP, RFI from clients
Skills and Attributes
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to create innovative solutions to key business challenges
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to foresee and mitigate risk
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional storytelling and presentation skills
- Program/project/resource management skills
- Able to manage multiple parallel initiatives/projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a top school
- Work Location: Bangalore