BE/BTech from shortlisted institutes;
b) Work closely with business in identifying solution requirements and key case-studies/scenarios for the future solution
c) Design and prototype Azure solutions, create solution architecture document covering deep technical aspects of the implementation
d) Create a unified strategy for Azure cloud transformation governance, automation, security, implementation and operations
e) Analyze existing application portfolios, develop next-gen application architecture, transformation and modernization roadmap
f) Conduct Azure solutions architecture review/audit and create review/audit report
g) Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution "go-live"
h) Oversee the development efforts and provide technical help as needed
i) Day-to-day lead the client through the technical and organizational challenges of Cloud transformation
j) Participate in the full cycle of pre-sale activities, including RFP processing, proposal development and direct communications with potential clients
k) Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and best practices
l) Create thought leadership on Azure solutions and hybrid clouds
m) Serve as an Azure evangelist, consult and provide technical guidance on Azure solutions design, build, governance, security, operations and cost control best practices
What You Have
n) Large-scale software development or application engineering with recent coding experience in the following platform: .Net Core,.NET MVC, Azure, React.js, Angular
o) Designing and building applications using container and serverless technologies
p) Experience architecting highly available systems that utilize load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
q) Deep expertise in solution architecture including web services, relational and non-relational databases, front-end and/or back-end technologies
r) Good exposure to Agile software development methodologies and DevOps practices such as Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Continuous Integration (CI) and automated deployment
s) Experience working with highly scalable, performant and mission critical architectures
t) Avid technologist, with deep expertise in modern cloud architecture and history of successful implementation of complex Azure solution
u) Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments
v) Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
w) Analytical and problem-solving abilities
x) Azure certifications and Architecture Framework (TOGAF/IAF) are recommended
Price Waterhouse and Cooper & Lybrand merged their businesses in 1998, resulting in the formation of the accounting firm known as Price Waterhouse Cooper. Not only is PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) the second largest company in the professional services industry, but we are also one of the Big Four accounting firms. In 2016, we were the sixth largest industry in the United States that was privately owned. The company has a workforce of over 223,000 people and provides services to customers in 756 locations throughout 157 countries.
PwC is a network of problem solvers that uses human creativity, knowledge, technology, and solutions to assist organizations in developing a culture of trust and achieving outcomes over the long term. Through the provision of quality assurance, tax, and advising services, we support individuals and businesses in the generation of the value that they want.
We are looking for a motivated Software Development Engineer II, who would like to join our Engineering Team and be part of creating dynamic software applications for our clients across the globe. In this role, you will be responsible for writing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic in collaboration with front-end developers.
To be successful as an SDE II, you should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming. Ultimately, as a top-class programmer, you should be able to design highly responsive web applications that perfectly meet the needs of the end users.
- Experience in developing backend systems using Serverless Framework
- Good experience in modelling databases on non-relational databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Familiarity with AWS Services and choosing the right service application development
- Proven work experience in building REST APIs using API Gateway and AWS Lambda services
- Familiarity git versional control system
- Familiarity with basic AWS services such as API Gateway, Lambda, S3, SQS, SES, SNS, CloudWatch, etc
- Write a high-quality code in compliance with Pylint
- Should have a basic knowledge of AWS services
- Should have good knowledge of Linux-based operating systems
- Should have exposure to deploying the application to the Cloud
- Good to have worked in Microservices architecture development
- Good to be familiar with test framework tools like Behave, Pytest, PyUnit, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build highly scalable, maintainable, and secure APIs on Microservices using Cloud Native services
- Responsible for developing applications using Flask framework
- Modeling data on non-relational databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Should be able to learn best practices and choose the right database for business agility.
- Create scalable and maintainable database wrappers to read and write data efficiently to the database.
- Should be able to write custom queries to retrieve data efficiently from the database
- Follow git best practices to manage the codebase in sync with product development
- Should be able to integrate AWS services into the application
- Write a high-quality code in compliance with Pylint
- Should be able to build, test and deploy Microservices on the AWS Cloud.
- Should be able to implement cache services such as Redis for high-performance applications.
- Should be able to identify production bugs and fix them as required.
- Continuously learn AWS Services and progress toward certification
- B.E/B. Tech in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-3 years of software development experience developing high-quality, large-scale consumer applications
- Problem-solving capability, excellent communication, and documentation skills
- Exceptional mentorship
- Immense learning opportunities on the latest technology and platforms
- Opportunity to work on highly scalable consumer internet-facing applications
- Make a visible impact in public-facing applications
- Sponsorship for your AWS Certifications
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Accidental Coverage
- Pay at par with industry standards and comprehensive rewards.
- Exposure to international brands and clients
Designation - Associate Software Engineer
Number of vacancy – 1
CTC : 3.5-5.5L
- 1-2 years of experience in React JS, MERN.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Interview Process: online
Working Hours: Flexible
Working Days: 5 days
Java Full Stack Developer:Core java, java8,Spring MVC ,Springboot,Webservices REST,Hibernate/JPA,Reactjs OR Angular 2+,SQL
Java Backend Developers: Core java,Java 8, Spring MVC Spring Boot, RESTful webservices, Hibernate/JPA, SQL
Java Backend Developer:Core Java,Java8,Spring MVC,SpringBoot,Microservices,Hibernate/JPA,REST API,,SQL
PLSQL with Unix
Pocket Gems wants to build the greatest games and interactive entertainment in the world.
That’s the mission our founders began within an apartment above a pizza shop back in 2009
and we continue it today.
Pocket Gems has grown to over 250 people in San Francisco. With $155 million in backing from
Sequoia Capital and Tencent, we’re constantly breaking new ground with graphically rich mobile
games, fun new genres of mobile entertainment, and innovative technologies like our mobilefirst Mantis Engine.
Our products have been downloaded over 325 million times by players around the world. We
have several flagship products including the most recent - Adventure Chef Merge Explorer, a
casual merge and explore game. Some of our other ongoing hits include Episode, a mobile
storytelling network and platform, and War Dragons, a visually stunning 3D real-time strategy
Pocket Gems is home to some of the most massive and delightful mobile-first games, like War
Dragons and Episode. Those games need a solid backend platform, to function critical tasks to
delight our players, and is supported and optimized by our Central Engineering team. As a Sr.
Software Engineer on the Central Infrastructure Team, you will build microservices that acts as
the core of all our games, facilitate the processing and recording of billions of events per day,
support critical systems for marketing, finance. You will be responsible for some of our biggest
projects as you build APIs and infrastructure that scales to millions of players in real-time
What You’ll Do:
• Implement flexible, reusable, and scalable solutions to improve our data pipeline
• Develop microservices for critical infrastructure like A/B tests, Offer recommendation, etc
that is mission-critical to the business
• Develop microservices for our games such as real-time communication platforms,
• Build and maintain integrations with third-party APIs that you suggest or write yourself
• Build scalable web tools (including open source tools) to support data analysis and
visualization for the company and influence what we build for our games’ players
What You Bring to the Central Infrastructure Engineering team:
• Minimum of 7 years of professional experience (including 3+ years backend experience)
• A degree in computer science, engineering, or relevant field
• Experience leading complex projects, preferably involving distributed systems
• Deep experience with AWS, GCP, or Hadoop, and related backend technologies is a
• Strong skills in data structures, algorithms, software design, and OOP
• A love for delighting users, both internal and external, with reliable tools, data, and
creative and highly technical solutions to their problems
Extra Gems for:
• Experience in working with microservices
Preference : Male Candidtate from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Designing and building application layers
Analysing requirements and designing new functionality
knowledge in ASP.NET MVC 3 / 4. Experience in .Net Framework , C# , ASP.Net , Linq , Entity Framework 5 / 6 , SQL Server 2008 / 12. Hands - on Experience on MVC 3 / 4.
Familiarity with the client side framework
Experience using .NET ( 5+ years)
Development using .net core
Requirement understanding and getting on client calls
Work closely with the nearshore developer
Perform code reviews and unit testing as planned
Participate in peer reviews.
Strong knowledge on C#, .net core 5 and Entity Framework
Knowledge on PostgreSQL
Web API, building Microsoft .NET-based web or Enterprise applications
Experience in building and consuming Asp.NET MVC & Web API or REST API using
jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Asp.net Web Services
Good to have
Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes
Knowledge on AutoMapper
Design, Develop and Test applications running in the cloud.
Work in sprints, within a highly motivated, self-organizing team to produce quality software
according to the priorities laid down by the application stakeholders.
Design innovative solutions to problems faced by our internal and external customers and
implement them on continuously evolving applications.
Write Unit tests to ensure code is proven to work before being deployed to Test environments.
Use defensive coding to ensure software is developed with a secure approach.
Provide input on best practices and innovations across all aspects of our software development.
Provide our customers with Applications that can satisfy their needs, working as part of the team
to address issues that customers may encounter as they go about their business.
Required Experience and Skills :
A minimum of 6 years of software development experience
In-depth knowledge of C#
Hands-on experience with ASP. NET MVC Framework
Strong knowledge and experience in designing and developing Web solutions using ASP.
NET MVC Framework
Rich experience in creating REST-based web-services using ASP. NET Web API or ASP.
Working experience of Relational Databases (MS SQL, Oracle nice to have), ORM (Entity
Framework, EF Core)
Affinity with unit and integration testing frameworks and TDD
Knowledge of Azure cloud and DevOps pipeline nice to have
Analyze, plan and estimate requirements as well as identify risks involved and provide
Understanding of design principles behind scalable and testable applications
Continuous improvement and innovative mind-set.
Ability to take a lead role and take ownership of complex data integration deliveries.
A degree in Computer Science and/or a business related degree; or equivalent work experience.