Reactive Cocoa Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
RSPP Write Up
(Role - Skill - Persona - Process)
Zoko makes it easy for businesses to do Sales, Marketing and Customer Support on WhatsApp. WhatsApp is the internet of the #nextbillion and Zoko’s vision is to become the Shopify for merchants, selling on WhatsApp. We are backed the best - YCombinator, Ryan Hoover (the founder of Product Hunt), Binny Bansal backed 021 Capital and other illustrious YC Alumni.
Senior Frontend Engineer
Bangalore / Kochi / Remote
30-40 LPA + 0.15% to 0.2% equity
Define the Role
1. Leads and executes the mobile development strategy for the company
Key outcomes expected
1. Implementation of the mobile version(s) of the app in Android and iOS
8-12 years of experience in web and mobile development
Round 1- (Google Meet) - Founders (screening)
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Engineer in India. You will work together with Product Managers, Scrum Masters, and our
development squads. We strongly believe that to deliver the best user experience to our users we need the best people.
As Mobile Engineer you will be responsible for: developing, testing, deploying the app in multiple countries as well as
creating and cultivating the culture with your peers.
● Solid technical aptitude to grasp the technical nature of products and the environments in which they operate
● Excellent software design, problem-solving and debugging skills
● Ability to Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs
● Able to work effectively across functional groups & with minimal supervision
● Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new situations
● Ability to work as part of a team Must-haves
● 3+ years developing Android/React Native apps
● Solid understanding of the Android platform
● Solid understanding of React Native
● Proven experience deploying apps to production
● Meaningful experience delivering high performant mobile apps
● Deep understanding of versioning control tools like Git
● Experience with iOS development
● Experience deploying apps in multiple markets
● Experience with testing tools
● Experience with Jetpack compose
- Develop Android handset clients
- Develop architecture and low-end designs based on customer and product management requirements
- Communication of designs and other development issues to developers and managers
- Design, develop and manage automated unit and acceptance tests
- Peer review of design code and tests
- Participate in the agile development program
- Bug Fixing
- Take ownership of deliverables
- Adhere to development methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Android
- Appreciation for the limitations of handset development
- Attention to detail and subtleties of UI design and implementation
- Understanding of design patterns
- Ability to design for scalability and resilience
- Strong application process flow and problem-solving techniques
- Strong focus on refactoring and code quality
- Understanding of software configuration management and release management
- High levels of software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Minimum 3 - 5 years java development
- Third Level Qualifications in computing, mathematics, or science
- Experience in building web (PWA)/mobile app using ionic/reactjs (react native)
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Product development and lifecycle experience
- Experience in unit testing
- Knowledge of build systems such as Maven and Gradle
- RESTful development
- XML, JSON, HTTP, SyncML, HTML 5, CSS, Groovy
- Windows and Unix development
- Experience leading development teams or performing customer-facing duties is an advantage
- Kotlin Language Skills
- As an individual contributor understand the requirements, perform detailed design and coding, debugging, testing and release of the given modules.
- Development of new user-facing features using Mobile technologies, re-usable components and front-end libraries.
- Rapid development ability to build and demonstrate quick Mobile driven solutions.
- Work closely within a small team of experienced engineers to produce high-quality software products on a daring schedule.
- Demonstrate professional engineering practices including alignment to coding standards, producing design documentation, and supporting integration.
- Translating design and wireframes into high quality code, with an eye for performance on specific target devices.
- Write unit test and perform functional verification for the responsible modules
- Perform code reviews and sanity checks for the code developed.
- Thorough understanding of any of React Native and its core principles for developing and maintaining Android or iOS applications.
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Agile Scrum based Development
- Ability to communicate effectively and make effective Presentations
- Solid understanding of MVC and stateless APIs & building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field, and Minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial software development.
- Expertise in object-oriented design methodologies
- Experience working with medium to large scale code bases in small to large groups
- A passion for front end application development
- Timely and committed: Being able to work in a time constrained and demanding environment
- One who likes to push beyond own goals and makes way through challenges!
- Quality-driven, quick learner who is also a team player, can work independently without supervision
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, information systems, computer science, or related field preferred
- 4 or More Years of technical experience in product design and support
- .NET, SQL Server, IIS, PowerShell, Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning,
- Mobile and PC Application Development, Cloud Computing.
Design and build applications for the iOS platform
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
(Add other responsibilities here that are relevant)
Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
Familiarity with continuous integration
Mobile App Development:-
We are looking for 2 - 3 years of overall mobile app development experience out of which experience of at least 2+ years in developing native and hybrid mobile applications Should have handled end-to-end designing, development, testing, and deployment on any native Android/iOS platform.
Hands-on experience with native development will add advantage, Angular 6+ Excellent technical knowledge on HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, JQuery Mobile, AJAX, XML, JSON, Java, Bootstrap, PhoneGap, Angular JS.
Should have working experience in consuming Web Service and REST API.
Experience in Business Object Model implementation data integration with JSON/XML Designing and implementing different analytics interfaces such as charts, graphs etc.
Should have knowledge of App signing, publishing to Play-store and iTunes Well versed with code management like GIT, SVN Should be a team player
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Develop hybrid mobile applications & deliver across the entire app life cycle concept,
- design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores.
- Work directly with the tech team to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products.
- Test the app on devices and Deploy it on Apple Store & Google Play Store.
- Standardizing the platform and in some cases apps to deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication of effort and Optimizing performance for the apps.