R Language Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
5-20 years of systematic trading of Futures and Options experience
Detailed understanding of the AMERS market structure
Strong programming skills in at least one of the following languages, not limited to Python, C+, C#
Knowledge of SQL and familiarity with enterprise database Tool
Experience with data visualization tools
PhD or Master's degree in Computer Science / Computational Science / Applied Mathematics
Math major/minor (secondary education) and knowledge of Statistics, Probability, and Linear Algebra
Communicate efficiently with users, teammates, and management
Ability to work independently as well as with others
Strong problem solving skills
Experienced with data structures & algorithms
The candidate will be working to develop trading applications in various languages for Treasury products
Develop framework components that expose analytics/models to stakeholders
Build numerical optimization algorithms for trading applications
The primary technology environment will be Microsoft .Net stack including .Net Core and data analytics languages like Python, R, MATLAB, C#
Support existing applications, develop and deploy fixes
Create new system components, enhance existing components, with focus on TDD and SOLID principles
Integrate with cloud infrastructure providers to tackle storage and compute challenges across large datasets and parallel computations
Work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides exposure to all areas of Risk
Developing and executing pipelines for onboarding new data sources for ingestion in research and production
Use qualitative and quantitative analysis to improve performance trading strategies
Excellent knowledge of financial mathematics and modeling
Experienced in writing complex SQL select queries (window functions & CTE’s) with advanced SQL experience
Should be an individual contributor for initial few months based on project movement team will be aligned
Strong in querying logic and data interpretation
Solid communication and articulation skills
Able to handle stakeholders independently with less interventions of reporting manager
Develop strategies to solve problems in logical yet creative ways
Create custom reports and presentations accompanied by strong data visualization and storytelling
GreedyGame is looking for a Business Analyst to join its clan. We are looking to get an enthusiastic Business Analyst who likes to play with Data. You'll be building insights from Data, creating analytical dashboard and monitoring KPI values. Also you will coordinate with teams working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Seniority Level: Associate
Level Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1-2 years
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- A previous experience of working closely with Operations and Product Teams.
- Competency in Excel and SQL is a must.
- Experience with a programming language like Python is required.
- Knowledge of Marketing Tools is preferable.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions.
- Should be able to generate meaningful insights to help the marketing team and product team in enhancing the user experience for Mobile and Web Apps.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis from a user and business point of view
- Combining data from multiple sources like SQL tables, Google Analytics, Inhouse Analytical signals etc and driving relevant insights
- Deciding the success metrics and KPIs for different Products and features and making sure they are achieved.
- Act as quality assurance liaison prior to the release of new data analysis or application.
Skills and Abilities:
- Business Analytics
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
- To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
- A workspace that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening center of Bangalore.
- A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with a wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked-up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
- We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedbacks given
- Understanding the business requirements so as to formulate the problems to solve and restrict the slice of data to be explored.
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Performing cleansing, processing, and validation on the data subject to analyze, in order to ensure its quality.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insights.
- Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations.
- Preparing business dashboards for teams to add transparency in the process and uncover bottlenecks
- Conceive and prepare product dashboards to highlight transparently the user journey on the BitClass platform and outline bottlenecks/wins in the same.
- Experience solving problems in the project’s business domain.
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources
- Proficiency in at least one query language, especially SQL.
- Working experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Working experience with popular statistical and machine learning techniques, such as clustering, linear regression, KNN, decision trees, etc.
- Good scripting skills using Python, R or any other relevant language
- Proficiency in at least one data visualization tool, such as Matplotlib, Plotly, D3.js, ggplot, etc.
- Great communication skills.
We are looking for a motivated data analyst with sound experience in handling web/ digital analytics, to join us as part of the Kapiva D2C Business Team. This team is primarily responsible for driving sales and customer engagement on our website. This channel has grown 5x in revenue over the last 12 months and is poised to grow another 5x over the next six. It represents a high-growth, important part of our overall e-commerce growth strategy.
The mandate here is to run an end-to-end sustainable e-commerce business, boost sales through marketing campaigns, and build a cutting edge product (website) that optimizes the customer’s journey as well as increases customer lifetime value.
The Data Analyst will support the business heads by providing data-backed insights in order to drive customer growth, retention and engagement. They will be required to set-up and manage reports, test various hypotheses and coordinate with various stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
Strategy and planning:
● Work with the D2C functional leads and support analytics planning on a quarterly/ annual basis
● Identify reports and analytics needed to be conducted on a daily/ weekly/ monthly frequency
● Drive planning for hypothesis-led testing of key metrics across the customer funnel
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
● Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
● Work with business teams to prioritize business and information needs
● Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to setup data infrastructure as needed
Reporting and communication:
● Prepare reports / presentations to present actionable insights that can drive business objectives
● Setup live dashboards reporting key cross-functional metrics
● Coordinate with various stakeholders to collect useful and required data
● Present findings to business stakeholders to drive action across the organization
● Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
● Bachelor’s/ Masters in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related field
● High proficiency in MS Excel and SQL
● Knowledge of one or more programming languages like Python/ R. Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy - working knowledge of statistics and statistical methods
● Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment across cross-functional teams; good at
coordinating with different departments and managing timelines
● Exceptional English written/verbal communication
● A penchant for understanding consumer traits and behavior and a keen eye to detail
Good to have:
● Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Heap, Adobe Analytics, etc.
● Experience in using business intelligence tools like Metabase, Tableau, Power BI is a plus
● Experience in developing predictive models and machine learning algorithms
make an impact by enabling innovation and growth; someone with passion for what they do and a vision for the future.
- Be the analytical expert in Kaleidofin, managing ambiguous problems by using data to execute sophisticated quantitative modeling and deliver actionable insights.
- Develop comprehensive skills including project management, business judgment, analytical problem solving and technical depth.
- Become an expert on data and trends, both internal and external to Kaleidofin.
- Communicate key state of the business metrics and develop dashboards to enable teams to understand business metrics independently.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across teams to drive data analysis for key business questions, communicate insights and drive the planning process with company executives.
- Automate scheduling and distribution of reports and support auditing and value realization.
- Partner with enterprise architects to define and ensure proposed.
- Business Intelligence solutions adhere to an enterprise reference architecture.
- Design robust data-centric solutions and architecture that incorporates technology and strong BI solutions to scale up and eliminate repetitive tasks
- Experience leading development efforts through all phases of SDLC.
- 5+ years "hands-on" experience designing Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Experience with Quicksight, PowerBI, Tableau and Qlik is a plus.
- Hands on experience in SQL, data management, and scripting (preferably Python).
- Strong data visualisation design skills, data modeling and inference skills.
- Hands-on and experience in managing small teams.
- Financial services experience preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, tools, frameworks, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organisation.
- Team handling preferred for 5+yrs experience candidates.
- Notice period less than 30 days.