R Language Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
As a part of the Data Science & Analytics team at Rupifi, you will play a significant role in helping define the business/product vision and deliver it from the ground up by working with passionate
high-performing individuals in a very fast-paced working environment.
You will work closely with Data Scientists & Analysts, Engineers, Designers, Product Managers, Ops Managers and Business Leaders, and help the team make informed data-driven decisions and deliver high business impact.
1. Use statistical and machine learning techniques to create scalable risk management systems
2. Design, develop and evaluate highly innovative models for risk management
3. Establish scalable, efficient and automated processes for model development, model
validation and model implementation
4. Analyse data to better understand potential risks, concerns and outcomes of decisions
5. Aggregate data from multiple sources to provide a comprehensive assessment
6. Create reports, presentations and process documents to display impactful results
7. Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data
8. Develop insights and data visualizations to solve complex problems and communicate ideas to stakeholders
● Hands-on experience in Python/R & SQL
● Hands-on experience in Machine & Deep Learning area (e.g., gradient boosting machine, XGBoost, neural network), AI, and deep learning as well as classic statistical modeling techniques and assumptions
● Experience in handling complex and large data sources
● Experience in modeling techniques in the fintech/banking domain
● Experience in working on Big data and distributed computing
● Bachelors / Masters's degree in Maths, Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or similar quantitative field
● 4 to 10 years of modeling experience in the fintech/banking domain in fields like collections, underwriting, customer management, etc.
● Strong analytical skills with good problem-solving ability
● Strong presentation and communication skills
● Experience in working on advanced machine learning techniques
● Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
GreedyGame is looking for a Business Analyst to join its clan. We are looking to get an enthusiastic Business Analyst who likes to play with Data. You'll be building insights from Data, creating analytical dashboard and monitoring KPI values. Also you will coordinate with teams working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Seniority Level: Associate
Level Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 1-2 years
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- A previous experience of working closely with Operations and Product Teams.
- Competency in Excel and SQL is a must.
- Experience with a programming language like Python is required.
- Knowledge of Marketing Tools is preferable.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions.
- Should be able to generate meaningful insights to help the marketing team and product team in enhancing the user experience for Mobile and Web Apps.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Performing requirements analysis from a user and business point of view
- Combining data from multiple sources like SQL tables, Google Analytics, Inhouse Analytical signals etc and driving relevant insights
- Deciding the success metrics and KPIs for different Products and features and making sure they are achieved.
- Act as quality assurance liaison prior to the release of new data analysis or application.
Skills and Abilities:
- Business Analytics
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to be a part of a fast scaling start-up in the AdTech space that offers unmatched services and products.
- To work with a team of young enthusiasts who are always upbeat and self-driven to achieve bigger milestones in shorter time spans.
- A workspace that is wide open as per the open door policy at the company, located in the most happening center of Bangalore.
- A well-fed stomach makes the mind work better and therefore we provide - free lunch with a wide variety on all days of the week, a stocked-up pantry to satiate your want for munchies, a Foosball table to burst stress and above all a great working environment.
- We believe that we grow as you grow. Once you are a part of our team, your growth also becomes essential to us, and in order to make sure that happens, there are timely formal and informal feedbacks given
Who Are We?
Vahak (https://www.vahak.in) is India’s largest & most trusted online transport marketplace & directory for road transport businesses and individual commercial vehicle (Trucks, Trailers, Containers, Hyva, LCVs) owners for online truck and load booking, transport business branding and transport business network expansion. Lorry owners can find intercity and intracity loads from all over India and connect with other businesses to find trusted transporters and best deals in the Indian logistics services market. With the Vahak app, users can book loads and lorries from a live transport marketplace with over 7 Lakh + Transporters and Lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations for daily transport requirements.
Vahak has raised a capital of $5+ Million in a Pre-Series A round from RTP Global along with participation from Luxor Capital and Leo Capital. The other marquee angel investors include Kunal Shah, Founder and CEO, CRED; Jitendra Gupta, Founder and CEO, Jupiter; Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal, Co-founders, Meesho; Mohd Farid, Co-founder, Sharechat; Amrish Rau, CEO, Pine Labs; Harsimarbir Singh, Co-founder, Pristyn Care; Rohit and Kunal Bahl, Co-founders, Snapdeal; and Ravish Naresh, Co-founder and CEO, Khatabook.
Lead Data Engineer:
We at Vahak, are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Data Engineering lead to join our young & diverse team.You will play a key role in the data science group, working with state of the art big data technologies, building pipelines for various data sources and developing organization’s data late and data warehouse
Our goal as a group is to drive powerful, big data analytics products with scalable results.We love people who are humble and collaborative with hunger for excellence.
- Should act as a technical resource for the Data Science team and be involved in creating and implementing current and future Analytics projects like data lake design, data warehouse design, etc.
- Analysis and design of ETL solutions to store/fetch data from multiple systems like Google Analytics, CleverTap, CRM systems etc.
- Developing and maintaining data pipelines for real time analytics as well as batch analytics use cases.
- Collaborate with data scientists and actively work in the feature engineering and data preparation phase of model building
- Collaborate with product development and dev ops teams in implementing the data collection and aggregation solutions
- Ensure quality and consistency of the data in Data warehouse and follow best data governance practices
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Bachelor’s or Masters in a highly numerate discipline such as Engineering, Science and Economics
- 5+ years of proven experience working as a Data Engineer preferably in ecommerce/web based or consumer technologies company
- Hands on experience of working with different big data tools like Hadoop, Spark , Flink, Kafka and so on
- Good understanding of AWS ecosystem for big data analytics
- Hands on experience in creating data pipelines either using tools or by independently writing scripts
- Hands on experience in scripting languages like Python, Scala, Unix Shell scripting and so on
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using business intelligence tools e.g. Tableau, Power BI would be an added advantage (not mandatory)
- Understanding the business requirements so as to formulate the problems to solve and restrict the slice of data to be explored.
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Performing cleansing, processing, and validation on the data subject to analyze, in order to ensure its quality.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insights.
- Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations.
- Preparing business dashboards for teams to add transparency in the process and uncover bottlenecks
- Conceive and prepare product dashboards to highlight transparently the user journey on the BitClass platform and outline bottlenecks/wins in the same.
- Experience solving problems in the project’s business domain.
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources
- Proficiency in at least one query language, especially SQL.
- Working experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Working experience with popular statistical and machine learning techniques, such as clustering, linear regression, KNN, decision trees, etc.
- Good scripting skills using Python, R or any other relevant language
- Proficiency in at least one data visualization tool, such as Matplotlib, Plotly, D3.js, ggplot, etc.
- Great communication skills.
We are looking for a motivated data analyst with sound experience in handling web/ digital analytics, to join us as part of the Kapiva D2C Business Team. This team is primarily responsible for driving sales and customer engagement on our website. This channel has grown 5x in revenue over the last 12 months and is poised to grow another 5x over the next six. It represents a high-growth, important part of our overall e-commerce growth strategy.
The mandate here is to run an end-to-end sustainable e-commerce business, boost sales through marketing campaigns, and build a cutting edge product (website) that optimizes the customer’s journey as well as increases customer lifetime value.
The Data Analyst will support the business heads by providing data-backed insights in order to drive customer growth, retention and engagement. They will be required to set-up and manage reports, test various hypotheses and coordinate with various stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
Strategy and planning:
● Work with the D2C functional leads and support analytics planning on a quarterly/ annual basis
● Identify reports and analytics needed to be conducted on a daily/ weekly/ monthly frequency
● Drive planning for hypothesis-led testing of key metrics across the customer funnel
● Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
● Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
● Work with business teams to prioritize business and information needs
● Collaborate with engineering and product development teams to setup data infrastructure as needed
Reporting and communication:
● Prepare reports / presentations to present actionable insights that can drive business objectives
● Setup live dashboards reporting key cross-functional metrics
● Coordinate with various stakeholders to collect useful and required data
● Present findings to business stakeholders to drive action across the organization
● Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
● Bachelor’s/ Masters in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or related field
● High proficiency in MS Excel and SQL
● Knowledge of one or more programming languages like Python/ R. Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
● Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy - working knowledge of statistics and statistical methods
● Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment across cross-functional teams; good at
coordinating with different departments and managing timelines
● Exceptional English written/verbal communication
● A penchant for understanding consumer traits and behavior and a keen eye to detail
Good to have:
● Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Heap, Adobe Analytics, etc.
● Experience in using business intelligence tools like Metabase, Tableau, Power BI is a plus
● Experience in developing predictive models and machine learning algorithms
We cater to a wide range of entertainment categories including video streaming, music streaming, games and short videos via our MX Player and MX Takatak apps which are our flagship products.
Both MX Player and MX Takatak iOS apps are frequently featured amongst the top 5 apps in the Entertainment category on the Indian App Store. These are built by a small team of engineers based in Mumbai.
Position : Product Analyst
- Driving the collection of new data that would help build the next generation of algorithms (E.g. audience segmentation, contextual targeting)
- Understanding user behavior and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends to identify corrections or propose desirable enhancements in product & across different verticals
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make sound judgments based on trade-offs for different solutions to complex problem constraints
- Defining and monitoring KPIs for product/content/business performance and identifying ways to improve them
- Should be a strong advocate of data driven approach and drive analytics decisions by doing user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
- Help in defining the analytics roadmap for the product
- Prior knowledge and experience in ad tech industry or other advertising platforms will be preferred
- Knowledge of Google DFP (prefered)
- R/Python (preferred)
- Any BI Tool such as tableau, sisense (preferred)
- Go getter attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Self - Starter
make an impact by enabling innovation and growth; someone with passion for what they do and a vision for the future.
- Be the analytical expert in Kaleidofin, managing ambiguous problems by using data to execute sophisticated quantitative modeling and deliver actionable insights.
- Develop comprehensive skills including project management, business judgment, analytical problem solving and technical depth.
- Become an expert on data and trends, both internal and external to Kaleidofin.
- Communicate key state of the business metrics and develop dashboards to enable teams to understand business metrics independently.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across teams to drive data analysis for key business questions, communicate insights and drive the planning process with company executives.
- Automate scheduling and distribution of reports and support auditing and value realization.
- Partner with enterprise architects to define and ensure proposed.
- Business Intelligence solutions adhere to an enterprise reference architecture.
- Design robust data-centric solutions and architecture that incorporates technology and strong BI solutions to scale up and eliminate repetitive tasks
- Experience leading development efforts through all phases of SDLC.
- 5+ years "hands-on" experience designing Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions.
- Experience with Quicksight, PowerBI, Tableau and Qlik is a plus.
- Hands on experience in SQL, data management, and scripting (preferably Python).
- Strong data visualisation design skills, data modeling and inference skills.
- Hands-on and experience in managing small teams.
- Financial services experience preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of architectural principles, tools, frameworks, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to communicate and collaborate with all levels of the organisation.
- Team handling preferred for 5+yrs experience candidates.
- Notice period less than 30 days.