BitClass, a VC funded startup (backed by the investors of Unacademy, Doubtnut, ShareChat, Meesho, Cred among others) in the domain of edtech, is looking for a product/data analyst to help in making better business decisions using information from the available data. The responsibility is to gather and prepare data from multiple sources, run statistical analyses, and communicate your findings in a clear and objective way.
- Understanding the business requirements so as to formulate the problems to solve and restrict the slice of data to be explored.
- Collecting data from various sources.
- Performing cleansing, processing, and validation on the data subject to analyze, in order to ensure its quality.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
- Performing statistical analysis and experiments to derive business insights.
- Clearly communicating the findings from the analysis to turn information into something actionable through reports, dashboards, and/or presentations.
- Preparing business dashboards for teams to add transparency in the process and uncover bottlenecks
- Conceive and prepare product dashboards to highlight transparently the user journey on the BitClass platform and outline bottlenecks/wins in the same.
- Experience solving problems in the project’s business domain.
- Experience with data integration from multiple sources
- Proficiency in at least one query language, especially SQL.
- Working experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Working experience with popular statistical and machine learning techniques, such as clustering, linear regression, KNN, decision trees, etc.
- Good scripting skills using Python, R or any other relevant language
- Proficiency in at least one data visualization tool, such as Matplotlib, Plotly, D3.js, ggplot, etc.
- Great communication skills.