Qualys Jobs in Kolkata
Top IT MNC
- OWASP Secure Code review,• Basic programing knowledge in any programming language and knowledge on secure development practices.
- OWASP TOP 10 vulnerabilities and their mitigations
- Hands on experience in Web Application Security Testing tools (SAST & DAST) and Penetration testing tools such as HP Fortify, Checkmarx, Acunetix, Nessus, Burp Suite, Metasploit., Qualys Guard, Kali Linux , etc.
- Understand/modify exploit code and find logical security flaws in applications
- Should have knowledge and experience on Network Security, Application Security, Internet Security, attack vectors.
- To carry out technical vulnerability assessments, identify potential vulnerabilities and provide recommended controls and support to mitigate them.
"A Reputed MNC"
About the Role
- Budget: Management of budget for Hardware Asset Management tools, services and staffing (permanent and temporary)
- Talent management: Permanent, contract, temporary and graduate trainees
- Matrix management: Management of staff with Hardware Asset Management responsibility in other business units
- Lead third-party Hardware Asset Management resources: Supervisory responsibility for third-party resources supporting Hardware Asset Management activity
- Financial: Oversight of spending on technology asset support, which includes hardware, software, cloud services, support, maintenance and hardware disposal
- Environment: Endpoints and edge devices, software and service asset vendors, on-premises data center assets, and cloud services
- Other: Liability management and remediation tracking
The IT asset manager will:
- Ensure that appropriate resources (people, tools, services) and processes are in place to gather and analyze data relating to technology asset life cycles and related processes.
- Promote and advocate the value of Hardware Asset Management to various leaders. This includes developing and promoting effective Hardware Asset Management strategies, policy, approaches and practices across the full range of digital technology assets used within the organization.
- Identify and report on breaches of Hardware Asset Management policy, and track remedial action.
- Report on (or develop reporting on) remediation of digital technology asset-related risks and progress of optimization activity.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting, and that data completeness and quality issues are quickly identified and escalated to the responsible data or process owners.
- Gather data on and provide analysis of all activities that have an impact on the value, cost and risk of digital technology asset life cycles.
- Provide finance with the data to support the analysis of digital technology asset project and maintenance budgets and business cases.
- Assign responsibilities for sub disciplines, such as IT asset disposition (ITAD).
- Ensure that Hardware Asset Management -related tools and services are properly evaluated, selected, implemented, configured and maintained, with appropriate integration with other sources of organizational data.
- Provide access to technology asset data in support of essential activities required to support the effective running of the business.
- Manage the everyday functions of the core Hardware Asset Management team. This includes staffing, budgeting and other relevant management functions required to hold all IT and business stakeholders accountable for optimizing the cost, risk and benefit of digital technology assets throughout their life cycle.
- Managing the deployment and collection of devices and other hardware assets to the associates or offices.
Requirements of the Hardware Asset Manager
Behaviors and Competencies
The IT asset manager acts in a leadership role and must demonstrate the following leadership attributes:
- Strategic thinking — An understanding of strategic business objectives and the ability to develop a vision and strategy for Hardware Asset Management and execute it effectively in order to drive results toward those objectives
- Interpersonal skills — Proven ability to collaborate, build relationships and influence individuals at all levels in a matrix management environment (as well as external vendors and service providers) to ensure that segregation and overlapping roles are identified and coordinated
- Strategic relationship management — Includes working with vendors during compliance audits
- Strategic vision — Ability to sense emerging needs and drive change as Hardware Asset Management develops and matures to meet organizational and technology challenges
The Hardware asset manager must have the following skills:
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key business and technical concepts, and then effectively communicate these concepts with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to perform under pressure and to manage multiple priorities with competing demands for resources
- Strong analytical, data processing and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in process formulation and improvement
- Ability to read and interrupt contracts to properly manage digital technology, which includes license and maintenance agreements
- Ability to manage the deployment and collection of devices and other hardware assets to the associates or offices in a large scale. Demonstrable experience of managing assets in hundreds of thousands will be required.
The Hardware asset manager must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the following:
- Technology asset life cycle (whether digital technology, information, financial or physical assets), best practice governance, tools and services
- Policy, process, and procedure development and implementation
- Technology contracts and their likely cost implications through the technology asset life cycle
- Engagement with sourcing, procurement and vendor management legal, tax and accountancy advisors for additional information
- Data processing, analysis and quality management tools
- Ability to manage effective deployment, collection and disposition of assets and managing the devices through its lifecycle
Additionally, an understanding of IT business continuity, cybersecurity, and integrated risk management and optimization methodologies is highly desirable, along with knowledge of IT management.
The following experience is considered essential:
- A management role, including engagement with sourcing, procurement and vendor management, business stakeholders and frontline operational IT staff
- Prior Hardware Asset Management roles (hardware or software) or demonstrable experience of working with IT asset management professionals to deliver Hardware Asset Management capability and improved business outcomes
- Atleast 16 years of experience with IT, enterprise asset management or information management
- Demonstrated leadership experience building cross-organizational consensus with exposure to technology providers and/or business clients
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with middle and senior management
- Experience with building business requirements for digital technology tools and services, developing business cases, and selecting solutions using RFP documentation and processes
- Experience leading system or tool implementations, with responsibility for verifying capabilities, outputs, dependencies and implementation scope
- Experience managing deployment, collection and disposition of assets in a large scale with globally distributed workforce.
The following experience is considered desirable, but not mandatory:
- 13+ years of experience working in the working in a large IT/ITeS organization
- 13+ years of experience in managing external IT service providers handling digital technology assets
- Experience with ServiceNow platform
This is a sensitive role dealing with commercial risks and significant costs. The organization must have a high level of confidence in the integrity and track record of the individual appointed to this role.
The following certifications are considered desirable, but not mandatory:
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification
- Certified IT Asset Manager
- COBIT 5 Foundation
Education and Training
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in finance, IT, engineering, business management or a related field
- Tertiary qualifications in financial accounting, project management or data analysis, or a legal or paralegal qualification that includes contract, copyright or intellectual property law are preferred
Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Change Data Capture, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake
Minimum of 15 years of Experience with Informatica ETL, Database technologies Experience with Azure database technologies including Azure SQL Server, Azure Data Lake Exposure to Change data capture technology Lead and guide development of an Informatica based ETL architecture. Develop solution in highly demanding environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members. Head complex ETL requirements and design. Implement an Informatica based ETL solution fulfilling stringent performance requirements. Collaborate with product development teams and senior designers to develop architectural requirements for the requirements. Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy. Determine if requirements are actionable for ETL team. Conduct impact assessment and determine size of effort based on requirements. Develop full SDLC project plans to implement ETL solution and identify resource requirements. Perform as active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall ETL Informatica architecture and Identify, recommend and implement ETL process and architecture improvements. Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables. Manage build phase and quality assure code to ensure fulfilling requirements and adhering to ETL architecture.
We are an enterprise committed to the vision of transforming modern-day businesses and amplify their growth trajectory by equipping them with innovative and futuristic tools. With our motto “We Connect. You Grow.”, we aim to help businesses operate more efficiently and grow faster.
Our product APPSeCONNECT is a next generation integration platform which connects various business applications and enables seamless data exchange between them. Trusted by over 800 Businesses across 75 Countries, we have benefitted organizations in their quest for unprecedented growth. To know more details about us, visit us at https://www.appseconnect.com/
APPSeCONNECT is looking for a talented QA automation engineer to design testing procedures for our software applications. This role will be responsible for analysing the functionality of applications and designing automated tests to validate their performance. You will also be required to identify bugs, install databases, and collaborate with the software design team.
Role: QA Automation Engineer
To ensure success as a QA automation engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, a keen eye for detail, and excellent architectural skills. A skilled QA automation engineer can design and write efficient test procedures for every software application
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Meeting with the product engineering team to discuss verification protocols.
· Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
· Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures.
· Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
· Writing automation scripts and implementing software applications.
· Designing and installing software databases.
· Troubleshooting automation software and finalizing system procedures.
· Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
· Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults
· 3+years relevant experience working as a QA automation engineer.
· Implementing and maintaining automated test suites for integration tests, API tests, UI tests, and system tests.
· Experience with browser-based UI automation and Selenium/Robot frameworks
· Experience with writing test plans and test cases
· Experience with SaaS environment and/or Cloud Services is a plus
· Experience with API testing.
· Advanced programming skills including automation systems and databases.
· Excellent analytical skills.Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
· Strong attention to detail.
API Insurance Infrastructure company.
● The candidate will be responsible for a broad array of individual services, including
Architect and lead team for implementing a set of cloud-based services that will
power Zopper Assure and Zopper Finance.
● Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle from concept
development to solution design, implementation, optimization and support.
● Prior experience in development of e-commerce systems or any other high scale
web/mobile backends is required.
● Expertise in any one programming knowledge preferably in Python.
● Prototype and present various alternative solutions for complex business problems to
● Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the
● Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology
stack or component or design pattern versus another to the project team and drives
selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
● Drives the performance tuning, re-design and refactoring for a module
● Contributes to designing and implementing the build, release process as well as system
configuration and deployment characteristics of the application
● Implements (hands-on) the module components based on industry best practices.
● Mentors the team (people working on the module and other project team members) on
● Technology concepts and best practices for design, implementation and other
● Candidate should hold 8+ Yrs of experience
● Should have 3+ years of experience in team handling
● Should be a Btech/MTech
|• Should have Salesforce.com experience in Sales, Service cloud on Apex, VF development, Development in Lightning
• Experience on Salesforce configuration
• Minimum 6 months of lightning development experience.
• Execute the unit testing to produce defect free software
• Ensuring the test coverage and creating test methods.
• Creating documentation on modules/enhancements developed.
• Experience on Apex classes, VF pages, Trigger development
• Develop lightning components and features
• Design and develop the rest/ SOAP integrations
• Functional knowledge of Salesforce Sales, Services & community modules
• Good communication
at senrysa technologies (p) ltd
Position: Automation Test Lead
- Should have ability to Design & develop QA Automation Framework from scratch.
- Should have knowledge in API testing using Rest Client.
- Should have knowledge in Load & Stress Testing using JMeter/LoadRunner.
- Should have good exposure with Linux Commands.
- Should have exposure to bug management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla.
- Should have exposure into AGILE model.
- Should have ability to write test cases / test plan.
- Should have strong knowledge in Java/Python.
- Should be familiar with CICD process.
- Exposure to Appium (Good to have)
Job location – Bangalore (1st pref), Kolkata (2nd pref)
Years of exp – 5+
CTC – 12 TO 18LPA
Mandatory Skills required:
1. Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements for QlikView
2. Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data in
3. Design, develop, and test QlikView scripts to import data from source systems, data feeds, flat files
to create Qlik marts
4. Proficiency with QlikView Scripting, use of complex QlikView functions,
advanced QlikView Expressions, experience with complex data models and optimization of data
model for query performance to create Qlik Marts
5. Architecture optimization ( includes hardware sizing , security setup , performance tuning )
6. Development of Qlikview/ QlikSense
Skills: Statutory audit, accounting standards, standards on auditing, companies act, CARO.
Working knowledge of IND AS
at ivan infotech
We are looking to hire QA engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for our existing team and helping them to finding bugs and glitches.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Proven 4 year of experience of team lead position in Quality Analyst
- Experience in project management and QA methodology.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors .
- Working experience in selenium .
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have leadership quality.
- Monday to Friday working .
- Flexible working hour.
- Hassle free working environment.
Shapoorji Pallonji - Engg & Construction
Commercial / residential Building experience is a must.
Industrial building exposure will not be considered relevant experience.
Monitoring progress of project assigned
Coordination with Project Team, Consultants, Quantity Billing