MyClassCampus is a product based SaaS Company from Ahmedabad providing ERP Solution to the EdTech Industry.
We are hiring QA Engineer
The Job Description is as follows:
#QualityAnalyst #QualityAssurance #ManualTester #QA #QC #Tester #IT
#Exp: 6 Months to 1.5 years
● Experience in testing web and mobile apps, ERP websites testing.
● Review and analyze system specifications
● Collaborate with Senior QA to develop effective strategies and test plans
● Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
● Report bugs and errors to development teams
● Conduct post-release / Post-implementation testing
#Reason_to_join_us: * Good hike on current CTC
* Friendly Environments + Supportive staff
* Lots of celebrations of festivals and birthday
* Growing 5+ years old Product-based IT company
About Hexagon Innovations Pvt Ltd
My Class Campus is the most advanced and fully automated Campus Management Software for schools and colleges being used in 1000+ institutes across India and 10+ countries.
We are a team of full time 50+ expert teammates dedicately working on Myclasscampus along with other 150+ employees working on different projects.
Check us out on https://myclasscampus.com
We believe in best culture for employees as we came up with the mindset that employees are actual customers of any company.
Checkout Team: https://myclasscampus.com/home/myclasscampus-team
Join us only if you want to work with passionate, young enthusiastic team of people who are working on a product which can impact millions of users by means of productivity and outcome as our vision is to become number One Enterprise software Product in edtech (education technology) domain which is based out of India.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior QA Tester you’ll be testing games, finding and documenting bugs, and making sure problems get solved.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a ghostbuster although I find bugs instead of ghosts! I make sure every game we release is up to scratch and ready to be played by millions of people”
What you will really be doing
- Work as a member of the team assigned to a project for testing specific video game titles
- Testing all our games to find issues in them before release
- Identify and produce high quality bug reports including: a detailed description, accurate reproduction steps and severity rating, etc.
- Documenting the issues into a bug database and assigning them to the relevant member of the development team as well as working with them to ensure the problem is solved.
- Working with Designers, Artists, and Programmers to improve the overall experience by suggesting improvements and changes
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Strong critical thinking - ability to identify issues and bugs in games
- Excellent (English) communication skills - ability to describe identified issues in clear and concise manner
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms of hardware and software
- Passion for games
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- Knowledge of Testing concepts
- ISTQB and/or similar certification in software testing
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specialises in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. Expertise in Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios/scripts & documenting test strategies. Ultimately, the software tester is expected to be result-driven, having excellent communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design. If you're passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities, Requirements & Skills
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios/scripts & documenting test strategies.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) & analyze results.
- Expertise in preparing release documents, defect trackers & testing phases document.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Need to have an Agile background - so that testing could be carried in sprints.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the project team.
- Conduct timeboxed regression testing & Post-release/ Post-Implementation testing.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Experience with Clickup would be a plus.
- Having a Blockchain background could be an advantage.
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Oversea Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
end-to-end quality assurance including:
- Execute and improve QA processes via Test automation tools as well as manual
- Reproduce software system errors and file processing issues
- Support Agile / Scrum software development life cycle and project management
approach by creating, documenting, and executing test plans
- Write SQL queries and utilizing SQL Server Management Studio for various
- Automate the entire testing along with Selenium
- Plan and collaborate with the other teams including back-end engineers, product
team, etc. to ensure quality implementation of new product features, growth hacks/
initiatives identified through user interviews/ insights, etc in atimely manner.
- Build processes/mechanisms to track the KPIs across testing and ensure religious
execution of the targets
We are looking to onboard a Quality Assurance Software Engineer, who has a
founder'smindset including the following traits:
- Must be well versed with databases
- Should be well versed in understanding business specifications and deriving
and identifying test cases and test scenarios
- Should be well versed with various testing stages / levels / phases, testing
types and testing techniques
- Experience of testing across web & mobile based technologies and should have
scaled a business
- Ability to provide quality assurance across scalable products/ platforms, fully
redundant fault-tolerant infrastructure while working on modern technologies.
- Stronghold in testing across the stack including front-end testing (Selenium), backend APIs testing, load testing (Apache Jmeter), behaviour testing (Cucumber), etc
- Excellent communication skills, strong analytical skills, high energy, self-starter
- Stronghold in executing stuff on the ground and hustle around to “Get things done”
- Ability to think and see the big picture while focusing on short term goals and
- Experience as a founder/ being part of founding team is huge plus but not
- Experience in the Fashion/ Apparel industry is a plus but not mandatory
DUKAAN - Create Your Online Store in 30 Seconds
Dukaan is an app that allows offline businesses to sell their products and services online. On our app, the users can make beautiful product catalogues (catalogs) right from a smartphone and share with their customers easily on different social media apps such as Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc. Praised by users all over India, this app has saved declining businesses by helping them transfer their shop online. The journey has just begun and we are on a mission to make India truly Digital.
Dukaan is currently powering over 4.9 M ecommerce stores built by indian small businesses and growing at a crazy rate.
Dukaan is looking at a QA engineer to join our team and help us ship polished & defect free products to our users.
QA Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
Your primary responsibility will be to run various tests from the test-suite on new software releases to ensure that it satisfies all specifications and requirements as well as free from any bugs.
Once issues have been resolved, You will run additional tests to make sure the issues are resolved before the new release is pushed to production.
- Thoroughly testing new releases to find bugs or design issues.
- Identifying bugs in new releases and understanding how to resolve them
- Creating issues for these bugs and with steps on how to re-produce them.
- Ensuring that new software products are ready for consumer use
- Working with development teams to prevent issues with new products
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance and testing.
- Experience in automation tools will be an advantage.
- Experience in testing web & mobile applications.
- Experience with testing Web Applications in Cross-browser and cross-device, using automated tools.
- Experience in developing automation scripts for RESTful APIs.
- Experience in working with an Agile software development team.
- Experience with bug tracking system (JIRA/Rally/ADOPS) .
- Exposure to performance and load testing (CloudTest, Cloud Testing using ADOPS) - is a plus
- Experience with Performance, Load, Black-box, functional and informal testing approaches.
- Highly collaborative – an affinity for solving complex problems through dialog with team members.
- Innovation – the courage to challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better ways of doing things to achieve business value.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a globally distributed software development team.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Perform various types of testing like sanity, functional, exploratory, integration, and system testing to ensure that the product delivered is of high quality.
- Support the Planning of test schedules in accordance with project scope/delivery dates and ensure that the timelines are adhered to without fail.
- Have very good knowledge of SDLC and STLC life cycles and working knowledge in agile.
- Work as part of cross-functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
- Very good at manual testing of web and windows based applications, web services testing, and integration testing of a complex system, iOS and Android applications.
- Defect Tracking and Reporting of bugs to developers so as to fix it and follow-ups.
- Lesson Learnt documents (based on testing inputs from the previous project)
- Suggestion Documents (to improve software quality)
- Leads test processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders.
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing tests, tools, and testing protocols.
- Good to have knowledge over Stockbroking applications, financial and capital market domain.
Desired Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience with Web Applications, iOS, and Android Applications.
- Passionate about understanding the application end to end.
- Effective communication skills to interact with internal stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall methodologies.
- Adaptable to the current requirement.
- High-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage Knowledge of defect management process
- Strong understanding of software concepts and ability to quickly grasp new products and technologies.
at Well-known Service based company in BFSI (Finance) Domain.
Role: Functional QA - Investment Banking & Capital Market
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days Max.
Key Skills: Functional Testing, UAT Testing, Jira, ALM
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with Teams and able to validate Testing Criteria is sufficient as part of Requirement
- Should have prior experience in Investment Banking & Capital markets (OTC derivatives)
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test strategy
- Experience in analysing the Business requirements / user stories
- Good to have prior wealth management experience.
- Regulatory Reporting will be added advantage
- Should have experience in testing tools - ALM, Jira, SQL and Unix
- Experience working in Agile development process
- Self-motivated, interactive, hard-working, energetic, organized and detail-oriented
- Well Versed with Testing Process.
Kamatan is disrupting the decades-old existing supply chain from farmers to businesses that consist of many middlemen and is mired with many inefficiencies on both demand and supply side. Kamatan has endeavored to solve this problem by building an efficient supply chain that eliminates middlemen, reduces wastage, and passes on the gains on either side of the supply chain.
In the last 2+ years, Kamatan has sourced from 34 locations across 8 states of India and delivered to 48 locations across 14 states, underscoring the strength of its nationwide network.
Kamatan was founded by IIT and IIM graduates with more than 16+ yrs of industry experience each at companies like Redbus, Myntra, TaxiForSure, and Hindustan Lever. Headed by an ex-IAS officer with 35 years of service, the team is passionate about delivering an awesome experience to customers by leveraging technology as the key differentiator.
Kamatan is a Series-B funded startup backed by Elevar Equity, Global Innovation Fund (UK), and Samunnati Agro Solutions. Kamatan was covered by Economic Times, Business Standard, and CIO Insider. It was listed as a Top 100 Startups to watch in 2020.
Kamatan is expanding the initial team, to further build the technology platform.
The platform consists of multiple subsystems built for different stakeholders in the ecosystem: Farmers, FPOs, Suppliers. Scalable distributed server infra is built on LAMP and MEAN stack using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles, to support the performance and scalability needs of a fast-growing business.
If you're excited to solve problems like commodity price forecasting, unstructured data management, demand and supply prediction algorithms using cutting-edge technology, this is the place you should be at!
We're looking for passionate and highly motivated individuals who are open to learning and innovation and those who want to make a difference by solving real-world problems of 'Bharat', rural India.
**JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
● Prepare test data by using XML/Excel
● Perform in Functional Testing, Regression Testing and Ad - Hoc Testing
● Identify, confirm, report, and manage defects through resolution.
● Min 2 Yrs. of Experience in the Software Testing:
● Strong knowledge of Postman or alike tools and web developer tools is a must.
● Excellent in test case design, writing test cases, and execution
● Experience in manual testing and system analysis
● Good understanding of Defect Reporting, Sanity, Regression, Integration System Testing
● Good hands-on testing concepts, testing life cycle and bug life cycle
Strong experience as a Developer, QA Engineer, Software Developer in Test or similar QA role.
Minimum 1-2 years strong experience with iOS and/or Android testing frameworks (XCTest, KIF, JUnit, Espresso).
Experience with web testing frameworks (Selenium, HPQT).
Experience with API testing tools (Restlet, Postman).
Experience with Git, continuous integration and deployment tools.
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn’t mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each and every day. Whether you’d like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
- Health Memberships
- Sports Subscriptions
- Entertainment Subscriptions
- Key Conferences and Event Passes
- Learning Stipend
- Team Lunches and Parties
- Travel Reimbursements
Thast what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!